Blizzard please

General
10/11/2018 13:06Posted by Milanxxalian
2x random bg 0 problems
1 only pvp players enter in pvp gear
2 pve players and new this is the same
I greet and wish you a nice day
I do not write back more because with pve players you can not do it, they will never understand it.
I'll leave you to it - how you understood my comment has failed in whatever translation service you used.

PLEASE don't expect native English speakers to contribute to your threads if you don't have a decent working knowledge of English in the first place.

2x random bg 0 problems
I do not write back more because with pve players you can not do it, they will never understand it.

Question: how do you determine a PvP player from a PvE player? Like... How do you know who is who?

And also people don't even understand you because your english isn't good fam, so it goes for both sides.
Interesting point of view about PVE players....

Yet the reason I gave up on PvP battlegrounds was because of so many not having a clue what to do, or reacting to changing tactics from the opposition.
10/11/2018 13:19Posted by Penya
Milanxxalian! it's been awhile <3

Why do you go to the forum and write back? You do not have anything meaningful to write then do not write anything. I try to make the game better then so much time, all the time come such delinquents as you and me only annoying. I know how much longer I want to do something to make everyone better.
I will not write to anyone, I will just wait for the Blizzard response
10/11/2018 13:27Posted by Slerk

2x random bg 0 problems

Question: how do you determine a PvP player from a PvE player? Like... How do you know who is who?

And also people don't even understand you because your english isn't good fam, so it goes for both sides.

pvp players play in pvp items
thanks

2x random bg 0 problems

It seems to me that OP wants solo queueable ranked BGs. I might be wrong though, because of:

10/11/2018 13:35Posted by Milanxxalian
10/11/2018 13:19Posted by Penya
Milanxxalian! it's been awhile <3

Why do you go to the forum and write back? You do not have anything meaningful to write then do not write anything. I try to make the game better then so much time, all the time come such delinquents as you and me only annoying. I know how much longer I want to do something to make everyone better.

only said it's been awhile ; ;

/sad
10/11/2018 13:21Posted by Eighjan
2x random bg 0 problems
I'll leave you to it - how you understood my comment has failed in whatever translation service you used.

PLEASE don't expect native English speakers to contribute to your threads if you don't have a decent working knowledge of English in the first place.

Please do not answer someone from Blizzard, I am not interested in the opinions of PVE players
10/11/2018 13:35Posted by Milanxxalian

Good good, because you don't bring so much to the table :)

But in my experince, it isn't about pve vs pvp players. It is usually and have always been one problem: Communication.

Group dynamic is a must, and if one lonely extremist pvp'player decides to launched a full on attack and not caring about where the rest of the team is, then you are sure to loose.
And people are horrible to make sure they play as a team :)

So as most people write, go rated if you want it to be divided... Even hardcore pvp players wants some relaxing BG like the random BG can give.
10/11/2018 13:36Posted by Milanxxalian

[/quote]

I like to play in my pink elegant dress, and no one can take my elegance away when I kill or get killed
Playing MMORPG and complaining about "KiLiNg Pr0gRamZ"
Amazing!
Leave him to it... OP would have been better off posting on his native language Forum; that way he 'd be able to understand what others are saying in their replies.

BTW - enjoy you wait; Hell might freeze over before Blizzard officially reply.
10/11/2018 13:36Posted by Milanxxalian

Uh... We... We actually.. don't have any PvP items since WoD. Or do you maybe mean PvP mogs? Because you can easily buy that !@#$ after an expansion with honor marks.

What is your point with this thread? Just get friends to queue with you, solved.
all he wants is a blue to talk to him, thinks he has the rights to be heard and answered. a cute pvp troll, but he still needs work on this trolling skills, he seems to be a one trip pony.