BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, Raids
Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!
There is an invisible wall preventing us to get to the encounter
Invisible wall boss strikes again. Unable to clear the trash :(((( my boe's!
I think the Direbrew's Remotes are creating an invisible wall to prevent us from going to the second boss.
We are working on a fix for the invisible wall and expect it to be addressed soon.
There's no boss for Alliance, Horde is already pulling it according to streams, but we've got an empty instance.
Unstable affliction and Haunt seem to increse the Discharge dmg done to the boss which i doubt it's intended, Warrior (Fury) did 3.7M, Affli lock did 4.4M (1.20x dmg)
Reverbarating slam going on tanks also? Not sure if that's intended, can cause some massive damage spikes. Ook boss.
Boss did the tank debuff 3 times in a row - that means 3 tanks are required if its intended

otherwise it felt fine for the progress we did with 16 people (came down to like 60-70%)
We had some Tank combos with 3 smashes, which forces 3 tanks with the current tuning (if you don't want to randomly sacrifice a tank here and there).
I can't imagine this is intended.

Also if a tank dies while being gripped by Grong, he cancels the mechanic entirely. Just putting it out there, because we've seen guilds playing around mechanics in the past - though Grong is the second boss and it probably doesn't matter in the grand scheme for any race.
09/11/2018 22:13Posted by Skordyn
We are working on a fix for the invisible wall and expect it to be addressed soon.

horde:
normal has invisible walls too. we killed first three bosses then we ended up in the pyramid near king rastakhan and couldn't find next boss. (bwonsamdi was sitting at the throne, couldn't interact with anything)

after resetting the instance we encountered plenty invisible walls (near grong) and couldn't re-enter the pyramid.