Race ranking

Story
10/11/2018 11:18Posted by Yue
For simplicity's sake I roll most allied dudes (Mag'har, etc) into their basic !@#$% races respectively since they're essentially the same ^-*!.

I agree with most of your list, but I would switch pandaren and dwarves and drag worgen down to trash tier!

EDIT: you forgot Draenei btw, they're also trash tier!
Divine Tier:
Tauren
Gnomes
Dwarves
Zandalari

You're pretty good Tier:
Forsaken
Panda
Goblins (with new models)
Kul Tirans

Mediocre Tier:
Orcs
Humans
Belf
Troll
Dark Iron
Nightborne
Night Elves
Mag'har

Bad Tier:
Draenei (normal + lightforged)
Worgen

Untouchable Tier:
Void Elves
10/11/2018 06:14Posted by Призраклеса
I don't know why this is needed, because fans of those races which you will put to the end of the list will fill bad...

As if people in this forum scurry to protect each other's feelings from being hurt. If you're going to post anything on the internet, you need to thicken up your skin.

In fact, I'm just giggling at the 'least liked' races of some people. Of course some people despise Forsaken when they're (or at least their leader is) being set up as the primary antagonist. I'm quite sure that those same people would have probably had 'Orc' at the very bottom during MoP-WoD, when we were over-saturated with Orcish nonsense instead of Forsaken nonsense.
Void Elves should feel bad, honestly. I don't know what Blizzard were thinking when they made that race.
1. Humans
2. There are no other races

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNv9nR7QVPk

NEVER TRUST AN ELF
10/11/2018 13:12Posted by Beefbbq
1. Humans
2. There are no other races

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNv9nR7QVPk

NEVER TRUST AN ELF

That video title is wrong, Garithos wasn't a racist, just a realist.
10/11/2018 13:12Posted by Beefbbq
NEVER TRUST AN ELF

And what happened when Lord Garithos finally trusted a filthy elf? He was "rewarded" with a knife in his back.
10/11/2018 02:35Posted by Zakkaru
I meant that when you hear "troll", you don't by default think of Aztecs/ Inkas/ Mayan style.
You don't think of a race that is slender, has tusks and crazy hairstyles.
Trolls in other fantasy games looked like Ogres. This is why it makes them stand out, they dared to use a design that breaks the stereotype.

With elves the last time I saw "breaking the stereotype" was in Harry Potter.
First time where we don't see prettier, more agile, long lived, wiser human with longer ears and magic/ nature affitnity.
This poster is a fellow titan of the mind.

Trolls of all kinds are indeed the race that sets Warcraft apart from other fantasy settings. Even within the race, the various tribes and civilizations have their own flavours of culture. It's no wonder that players choose to roleplay as all sorts of different trolls beyond Darkspear. They're so versatile, you can do both high society and post apocalyptic hellscape as a troll. They're fleshed out and at the same time maintain a mystery that lots of Warcraft lore has lost.

They even do the ancient civilization thing better than elves. Drawing upon the aesthetic and culture of the Aztecs, Romans, pre and post colonial Africa and Jurassic Park is far better than generic magical spires.

Anyway, here's my tier list.

ULTIMATE DOG DESTROYER TIER:
Darkspear
Zandalari

HIGH TIER:
Shatterspear
Revantusk
Drakkari

MID TIER:
Gurubashi
Bloodscalp
Amani
Witherbark
Firetree
Smolderthorn
Mossflayer
Vilebranch
Frostmane
Shadowpine
Shadowtooth
Amaki
Natha'vor

LOW TIER:
Sandfury
Sandscalp
Skullsplitter
Winterax
Icetusk
Witherbranch
Nazmani

TRASH TIER:
Every other race

Special award for worst race in the game: Void Elves.
1) Blood Elves
2) Tauren
3) Night Elves
4) Zandalari
5) Nightborne
6) Highmountain
7) Darkspear
8) Orcs
9) Draenei
10) Lightforged
11) Mag'har
12) Dark Iron
13) Bronzebeard
14) Forsaken
15) Worgen
16) Kul Tiran
17) Stormwind Humans
18) Goblins
19) Pandaren
20) Gnomes
21) nothing
22) still nothing
23) Void Elves
10/11/2018 14:12Posted by Hanazu
Winteraxe
It's Winterax you absolute DISGRACE.

Otherwise agreed.
09/11/2018 22:50Posted by Arctur
1) Humans (this includes Kul Tiran Humans)

--HUGE GAP--

2) Dwarves

--HUGE GAP--

3) Kalimdor Horde races
4) Every Elven race
5) Worgen
6) Forsaken

--HUGE GAP--

7) Joke races (Gnomes/Goblin/Pandaren)

If I forgot to mention any race, It's because they weren't important enough for me to care about them.

Wait Arctur, you rate Dwarves higher than Worgen? The group of humans with an affliction?

I thought you liked humans?
10/11/2018 14:08Posted by Arctur
And what happened when Lord Garithos finally trusted a filthy elf? He was "rewarded" with a knife in his back

He probably relied too much on the truism "only a dead elf is a good elf".
10/11/2018 14:20Posted by Akalazoo
It's Winterax you absolute DISGRACE.

Otherwise agreed.
Thanks, Akalazoo. I've updated the post.
10/11/2018 14:20Posted by Wimbert
10/11/2018 14:08Posted by Arctur
And what happened when Lord Garithos finally trusted a filthy elf? He was "rewarded" with a knife in his back

He probably relied too much on the truism "only a dead elf is a good elf".

If I might say so as an Elf-fan: That absolutely made my day. :D
The Troll supremacists on this thread are giving Arctur a run for his money.
10/11/2018 14:31Posted by Hanazu
Thanks, Akalazoo. I've updated the post.

In order to make up for your crime, you must post a list of at least thirty Loa to prove that you are still knowledgeable of troll lore.

Within the hour, to prove that you aren't just looking it up.

Chop chop!
10/11/2018 14:20Posted by Grimgar
09/11/2018 22:50Posted by Arctur
1) Humans (this includes Kul Tiran Humans)

--HUGE GAP--

2) Dwarves

--HUGE GAP--

3) Kalimdor Horde races
4) Every Elven race
5) Worgen
6) Forsaken

--HUGE GAP--

7) Joke races (Gnomes/Goblin/Pandaren)

If I forgot to mention any race, It's because they weren't important enough for me to care about them.

Wait Arctur, you rate Dwarves higher than Worgen? The group of humans with an affliction?

Worgen are not Humans anymore. They have tainted the sacred Human Potential™ that they were given at birth. They are the greatest sinners in the world.

10/11/2018 14:35Posted by Araphant

Give them a break. Literally no one cares about Trolls in the game, and Vol'jin and the Darkspear are basically a meme at this point, so let them have their fun on the forums.
10/11/2018 14:37Posted by Taxania
In order to make up for your crime, you must post a list of at least thirty Loa to prove that you are still knowledgeable of troll lore.
Easy

Gonk
Pa'ku
Rezan
Shadra
Gral
Kimbul
Hethiss
Shango
Akunda
Shirvalla
Bwonsamdi
Muehzala
Sseratus
Jan'alai
Hireek
Nalorakk
Akil'zon
Halazzi
Har'koa
Dambala
Bethekk
Akali
Jani
Quetz'lun
Mam'toth
Rhunok
Ssethralis
Zanza
Torga
Torcali

Bonus obscure loa: T'chali
10/11/2018 14:42Posted by Arctur
Literally no one cares about Trolls in the game
You are playing a troll expansion
10/11/2018 14:42Posted by Arctur
10/11/2018 14:20Posted by Grimgar

Worgen are not Humans anymore. They have tainted the sacred Human Potential™ that they were given at birth. They are the greatest sinners in the world.

10/11/2018 14:35Posted by Araphant

Give them a break. Literally no one cares about Trolls in the game, and Vol'jin and the Darkspear are basically a meme at this point, so let them have their fun on the forums.

Hey no Troll support here, I can’t stand them either. I just think it’s admirable that you so strongly support such an inferior race. I mean, those pale skinny little things need someone to champion their cause after all, right?

Heck, our females have the build of their males, the poor things. Can you imagine?

I think it’s certainly sweet that such a puny race aspire to one day be at the Apex predator level of the Orcs. It’s inspiring stuff.
10/11/2018 14:37Posted by Taxania
Easy

Gonk
Pa'ku
Rezan
Shadra
Gral
Kimbul
Hethiss
Shango
Akunda
Shirvalla
Bwonsamdi