Race ranking

Story
Prev 1 3 4 5
If you feel gnomes are too much of a joke, watch out for gnome action in the upcoming Horde War Campaign... and to a lesser degree in the Alliance Campaign and the raid. They've really done them, and especially Mekkatorque, quite well, which is.... surprising, to say the least.
13/11/2018 10:30Posted by Wimbert
If you feel gnomes are too much of a joke, watch out for gnome action in the upcoming Horde War Campaign... and to a lesser degree in the Alliance Campaign and the raid. They've really done them, and especially Mekkatorque, quite well, which is.... surprising, to say the least.

That does not change anything - really nothing - that narratives could moderately exchange gnomes and nobody would notice. Let the more mechanical dark irons invent everything, or bronze beards, it really would not matter and that's what makes them a Joke race. They have missed giving them something that does not make them replaceable, unfortunately many people in Warcraft do not have that, but with gnomes it is striking because of their proximity to the equally technical dwarves.
13/11/2018 10:43Posted by Zahir
That does not change anything - really nothing - that narratives could moderately exchange gnomes and nobody would notice. Let the more mechanical dark irons invent everything, or bronze beards, it really would not matter and that's what makes them a Joke race.

...I really don't see how the same couldn't be said of any other race. Most races have one gimmick at most. If other races took over that gimmick... well, their absence wouldn't change anything about the story.
1. Blood elves.
2. Blood elves.
3. Blood elves.
4. Blood elves.
5. Blood elves.
6. Blood elves.
7. Tauren.
8. Orcs.
9. Forsaken.
.10 worgen.

Yes, I need to have blood elves fill six slots to measure how much I love them.
1. Wrogen and Kaldorei.
2. Stormwind humans.
3. Tauren.
<huge gap>
4. Dwarves (all clans, but Wildhammer is awesome).
5. Draenei.
6. Trolls.
7. Void Elves.
<even bigger gap>
8. Blood Elves.
the rest.
At the very bottom there are forsaken and orcs.
God Tier
Lightforged Draenei
Bloodelfs

Top Tier
Nightelfs
Voidelfs
Draenei
Humans

Mid Tier
Nightborne
Zandalari

Low Tier
Forsaken
Worgen
Dwarf
If dwarf
Orc
Brown orc
Trolls

Trash tier
Kul'tirans
Tauren
HM tauren
Goblin
Gnomes
Pandaren
1. Orcs
2. Mag'har orcs
3. Tauren
4. Dark Iron Dwarves
5. Nightborne
6. Blood Elves
7. Dwarves
8. Zandalari
9. Kul Tiran Humans
10. Worgen
11. Draenei
12. Pandaren
13. Lightforged Draenei
14. Goblins
15. Human
16. Trolls
17. High Mountain Tauren
18. Night Elves
19. Void Elves
20. Forsaken
1 - Mag'har Orcs
2 - Orcs
3 - Trolls
4 - Dark Iron Dwarves
5 - Zandalari Trolls
6 - Dwarves
7 - Kul Tiran Human
8 - Tauren
9 - Goblins
10 - Forsaken
11 - Human
12 - Gnomes
13 - High Mountain Tauren
14 - Draenei
15 - Pandaren
16 - Worgen
17 - Lightforged Draenei
18 - Blood Elves
19 - Nightborne
20 - Night Elves
21 - Void Elves

Must say that that was my favourite part of the PTR.
It made my tiny goblin soft spot all fuzzy and thrilled about further interactions between Gallywix and Gelbin.

14/11/2018 12:40Posted by Zarao

Must say that that was my favourite part of the PTR.
It made my tiny goblin soft spot all fuzzy and thrilled about further interactions between Gallywix and Gelbin.

This is why I can't say that entire BfA Lore was done terribly because devs did gave some justice to certain characters.
I might be upset about some stuff, but for example they finally gave Darkspears justice in Nazmir, they gave us Zekhan and punched personality to Rokhan, so while Vol'Jin's death still aggrevates me and that is the reason why we have cheap drama yet again, there are some bits that make me excited.
dat gnome dungeon is the only thing i want in 8.1 tbh :D
*reads thread title*
*nervously look around if there are any germans around*
14/11/2018 13:50Posted by Däkär
*reads thread title*
*nervously look around if there are any germans around*
3 generations dude, 3 generations.
As we're still here anyway, how do you guys feel about Grummles?
15/11/2018 16:06Posted by Theronarum
As we're still here anyway, how do you guys feel about Grummles?

They are funny and sweet, gives a lighter side to wow. WOuldnt want to play them or for them to be very relevant tho.