M+ Best moments was in legion .

General
Sorry, but for some reason i do not feel the Vibes in any of BFA dungeons compared to legions. TBH They should just remove m+ or even Better have different m+ Challenges which is not time based.
yup you cant beat the same drum and expect it to deliver the same sound each time.
Not big fan of BFA's M+ feels like it was made for esport views
Too hard to pug due to people being bad and tyra coming too early, and with harder trasher bolster too; loss of subs, I have noticed people staying are more the chill type, more and more runs are about finishing the dungeons, which is the opposite of the goal (timed content); r.io Madness. it came in mid legion, but it was here at the launch of bfa, and created a real toxic atmosphere.

i Don't understand how you can create a timed competitiv content in a game where you keep dumbing things down to make sure it's impossible to trash talk someone so no oen feels hurt.
Imo the m+ is much better than Legion. I like the early fortified and tyranical and i feel like the affixes are alot better tuned. Mainly bursting which is not as hard as i could remmember in legion, in legion sometimes 5 a 6 stacks meant death and now i easily heal 7 a 8 stacks.

Only thing i miss is 1 of my mythic + buddy who Just stopped logging in.
10/11/2018 20:39Posted by Gratna
Imo the m+ is much better than Legion. I like the early fortified and tyranical and i feel like the affixes are alot better tuned. Mainly bursting which is not as hard as i could remmember in legion, in legion sometimes 5 a 6 stacks meant death and now i easily heal 7 a 8 stacks.

Only thing i miss is 1 of my mythic + buddy who Just stopped logging in.

I have exactly opposite experience. 7-8 stacks of bursting in bfa is usually huge problem for healers while in legion 10 wasnt issue. My record was heal 18 stacks as shaman and Ive seen paladins who deal with even more stacks.

Overall affix tuning in bfa seems really bad comapred to legion.

Grevious - healers really struggle to heal 5 stacks up on tank.
Explosive - now its fine probably easier to see than in legion. But it need fix so it wasnt fine.
Sanguine - Its so much annoying in most bfa dungeons.
Quaking - its fine except few bosses but overall no issue with it.
Bolstering - Total broken in some dungeons.
Infested - Its just annoying. And force you to pick specific classes. I dont like it.
Other affixes looks fine in bfa.

I personally prefer legion m+. Bfa trash is too annoying( freehold - that idiots who throwing you around) for me and some dungeons have too much interupts. (Motherlode, Storm) So you cant make big pulls. And big pulls made m+ fun for me and its mostly gone.
10/11/2018 18:10Posted by Eyebeamer
Better have different m+ Challenges which is not time based.

I would happily play M+ if it was not time based.
I always hated time trials.
I much prefer the dungeons in BfA. Legion dungeons had way more annoying mechanics. I did like Kharazhan, though. I miss that one!
10/11/2018 22:55Posted by Rimescald
I much prefer the dungeons in BfA. Legion dungeons had way more annoying mechanics. I did like Kharazhan, though. I miss that one!
OH Yeah upper and lower kara was so good memories.
It is better now in BFA. THe mobs actually requires CC/Interrupt/ETC

However I feel like they need to rework the affixes everynow and then to refresh it up.

Sanguine/Bolstering/Grievous feels like they were here for too long and they need to be replaced with better designed affixes.

It has been too long since they removed that disastorous overflowing from affixes, I was hoping there was a plan to change all affixes :-)

Perhaps an affixe that increases the cooldown of cc/interrupts to encourage all parties using their spells? Or an affix that reduce tank speed to prevent kiting? An affix that increases trash defenses the more they get attacked overtime?
10/11/2018 21:34Posted by Moritz
10/11/2018 18:10Posted by Eyebeamer
Better have different m+ Challenges which is not time based.

I would happily play M+ if it was not time based.
I always hated time trials.

I have been in on a few runs where we have ignored the timer, due to group members learning/not being comfortable. E.g. we completed a +10 this way, and nobody rage at eachother, so come with us and we can mentally shut down the timer!

I used to hate the timer aspect back in MoP, but I never tried it due to RL preventing me from doing anything but solo content and the odd random dungeon at the time, but just the thought of timers stressed me out. Towards the end of Legion where I got a few Mythic+ dungeons done I started getting comfortable with the timer aspect. I stopped being bothered by it, and for BFA I was hoping to progress into at least +20, by making the timers. Sadly, I don't PuG and I am too loyal to everyone to get myself a steady team(I can't stand the thought of making people feel excluded), so I've just come to realize I just don't have it in me... I also have to admit I don't want to dedicate time to learning how to deal with trash and "most efficient" paths either though...

However, if I can help people grow more confidence in Mythic+, that's gonna be good enough for me. In Legion I reached +17 by rarely doing mythics, but slowly learning the efficient paths of the dungeons over time.

So yeah, come with us Moritz and we'll see if you can get used to the timers or just learn how to ignore them. We're a calm bunch!