Belf rp spots?

Argent Dawn
Hi All,

Looking for some advice. I'm finding IRL recently has meant I've not been able to log on too much and when I do I find many of my old haunts / friends have left or moved blue side. There's also been a fair few changes blood elf rp side it seems I need to catch up on.

I haven't joined a guild as I can't guarantee that I'd be able to attend many of the guild events and such, but I'm ideally looking for the spots where you can involve yourself in belf related rp and possible stories / campaigns but heavy attendance would not be a requirement etc.

Any ideas or advice where this can be found (if at all?)

Cheers!
I'd take a guess that it may be Silvermoon?
Cheers Cold, I've had a walk around the city over the weekend but it seems extremely quiet (probably just a quiet weekend). I was wondering if people were rp'ing elsewhere though, as I've rarely seen the city as quiet as I have recently.
11/11/2018 13:28Posted by Itlaris
Cheers Cold, I've had a walk around the city over the weekend but it seems extremely quiet (probably just a quiet weekend). I was wondering if people were rp'ing elsewhere though, as I've rarely seen the city as quiet as I have recently.

Sounds like a case of forgetting-to-turn-war-mode-off-itis.
11/11/2018 13:34Posted by Moburon
Sounds like a case of forgetting-to-turn-war-mode-off-itis.

xD I wish it was!

It may just be a quiet weekend, but I thought I'd check before having a wander around the city again this eve.
Silvermoon has been quiet recently. As it's edging toward the next patch, I imagine we'll see a rise in activity (it's been a pretty mindnumbing few months for a few people, after all - I know many that have simply quit).

There are a few of us around doing casual RP. I've been busy recently myself, too, but if you see either myself or Saethul around, feel free to approach! We'll certainly make sure to do the same to you, too.
Personally I would go to the capital at this point.
As said, Silvermoon is absolutely dead in recent weeks. With the mass release of allied races many have gone to Orgrimmar for RP. With that being said, you can still find RP in Silvermoon, it's just not like it used to be. Hot spots being the taverns of course, the Row, and the Exchange. Some also RP within the Woods themselves.
I think quite a few Guilds are out and about in the world doing stuff at the moment, I know we are. Because a lot of the guilds are military based, or at least, have -reasons to visit other places, Silvermoon by turns either bustles, or can be quiet, depending on when these things coincide.
A new guild of Farstriders has been around the city lately, though we're sometimes out on excursions into the woods.

Within Silvermoon our main hangouts are the Farstrider Square and adjacent lodge, and the Silvermoon City Inn.

I've seen people hanging around the east exit of that inn every day I've gone there, I'd recommend the spot!
I'm sure there's plenty of fun still to be had in Eversong Woods, they are after all the Horde parallel (sometimes even more) to our Elwynn Forest.
You can always travel to Orgrimmar and see what is there. You know, make up a reason why your character is there in the capital and take your fancy with a guild or a handful of blood elves who stay within Orgrimmar. You never know.
11/11/2018 23:34Posted by Marlight
blood elves who stay within Orgrimmar.

Sin'dorcs are a sin, don't let them in.
11/11/2018 23:52Posted by Aerilen
Sin'dorcs are a sin
So is talking badly about the Warchief but you don't seem them being stopped.
Bit of patience, SMC is probably full again soon!