No Horde bias here *waves hand*

General
12/11/2018 19:17Posted by Minjié
12/11/2018 18:58Posted by Annallusion
To briefly sum it up one of the american servers alliance players were being constantly harassed by bands of 30+ horde players going around Kul Tiras massacring quest givers and low level players questing, So 3 alliance guilds organised a raid on Zul Dazar as a response and a lot of VERY pissed players joined so around 120 alliance players stormed Zul Dazar and proceeded to wreck !@#$, before a GM TP'ed them away and told them to stop it because it was causing lag.

This was to be expected though, there's a pretty big difference between 30+ players and 120+ players, you also have to take into consideration counter raids made to fight the 120 player raid, faction favouritism has nothing to do with how that ended, blame Blizzard's lack of investment in proper servers, I'm pretty sure shards can only hold 200 players per shard anything above that isn't going to end well.

The point isn't weather it was justified but that its not a good look in a worldpvp based expansion to in the space of a week stop one factions organic raid then basically pay the other side to do the same thing...
Only thing in this ,,horde bias" drama in wow that left me kinda speecheless was when the funny looking new guy in wow lead said at opening ceremony wow panel at blizzcon : ,,yo aliance you feel like you are a bit in a lead right now arent you?winky face" ...and i was like ..what? Did i miss something? Lorewise we lost both batles and both cities. In which aspect of the game is aliance ahead? Maybe in unity.
12/11/2018 20:46Posted by Duzurîx
Only thing in this ,,horde bias" drama in wow that left me kinda speecheless was when the funny looking new guy in wow lead said at opening ceremony wow panel at blizzcon : ,,yo aliance you feel like you are a bit in a lead right now arent you?winky face" ...and i was like ..what? Did i miss something? Lorewise we lost both batles and both cities. In which aspect of the game is aliance ahead? Maybe in unity.

I think that was in light on how the fights are going lore-wise, but we only get to that conclusion in 8.1, which with the raid heavily hints that the Horde is currently in a disadvantage. (I'd go into further detail but that would be spoiler territory.)
Horde bias the alliance shouted as the horde was put at a disadvantage by infighting.

IKR, the alliance got destroyed both in darkshore and in the siege of lordareon and the boy king died 3 times over in that fight(But the magic of friendship saved him magically every time)

In the latest video they are saying they are calling farmers next, which makes perfect sense considering the losses they suffering during the siege
12/11/2018 21:03Posted by Râlph
IKR, the alliance got destroyed both in darkshore and in the siege of lordareon and the boy king died 3 times over in that fight(But the magic of friendship saved him magically every time)

In the latest video they are saying they are calling farmers next, which makes perfect sense considering the losses they suffering during the siege
Aside from raiding Zuldazar in canon, you also have this line from Mathias Shaw:
"The Horde is losing on all fronts. The Alliance should achieve victory in a matter of weeks".
And despite two major Alliance characters being raid bosses, neither of them dies. Jaina is entirely unhurt.

Yes like sylvanas almost died against malfurion and saurfang saved her !@#. Did you checked their hp? sylvanas was about beg for her life.
Who cares... at the end noone will win anyway.
12/11/2018 21:55Posted by Ferios
Yes like sylvanas almost died against malfurion and saurfang saved her !@#. Did you checked their hp? sylvanas was about beg for her life.

Yeah because sylvanas is known for her "fair" and honorable duels, it certainly means she would have lost, not like she herself pointed out that saurfang merely fastened the invetable result
You missed the part where the Horde got forced into ANOTHER Civil War storyline where half of the faction became Alliance pawns under Saurfang and the other half is destined to lose.

There's practically three factions at this point.
12/11/2018 22:23Posted by Aeula
You missed the part where the Horde got forced into ANOTHER Civil War storyline where half of the faction became Alliance pawns under Saurfang and the other half is destined to lose.

There's practically three factions at this point.
frankly I wouldn't mind a faction split it it stopped [warchief] doing some [terrible thing] and causing other [hordeleaders] to revolt and drag the alliance in to sort out the spats in the hordes internal politics...
I know the OP is ironic.

There is horde bias

Both cities?

What other one did the Alliance lose? I mean I know about Darnassus, people have been screaming about how that was a more important loss than Undercity, because, eh, it was an Alliance loss. What was the other Alliance city that was lost?

That literally (In the correct sense of the word) never happened.

12/11/2018 21:55Posted by Ferios

Shush! That's Horde Bias! It did not go the Alliance's way, it is Horde Bias!

12/11/2018 22:23Posted by Aeula
You missed the part where the Horde got forced into ANOTHER Civil War storyline where half of the faction became Alliance pawns under Saurfang and the other half is destined to lose.There's practically three factions at this point.

Shush! Making the Alliance look good and the Horde look bad is Horde Bias!

13/11/2018 00:30Posted by Retributor
I know the OP is ironic.There is horde bias

Someone please fetch Retributor a dictionary so they can look up the definition of 'Ironic'

Alliance is winning on all fronts. But Still Horde Bias? Seriously?
12/11/2018 18:58Posted by Annallusion
To briefly sum it up one of the american servers alliance players were being constantly harassed by bands of 30+ horde players going around Kul Tiras massacring quest givers and low level players questing, So 3 alliance guilds organised a raid on Zul Dazar as a response and a lot of VERY pissed players joined so around 120 alliance players stormed Zul Dazar and proceeded to wreck !@#$, before a GM TP'ed them away and told them to stop it because it was causing lag.

then 4 days later this gets posted on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orviPalBUak

A blizzard sponsored horde raid on Boralus by a streamer...

The Optics were less than favorable for the alliance fanbase...

Saw this being spouted in another thread on these forums. Just like that thread and all the threads linked/interlinked through out all the forums this claim is made on - not one solitary piece of evidence to support the claim those Alliance players were teleported out. Other than the words typed on a forum such as this.