I just got 2x avenging wrath trait

Arenas
And deleted a rogue before I even managed to press execution sentence and WoA.

https://gfycat.com/DenseEntireElkhound

Can't imagine what it's like with 3x 390 pieces, guess I'll find out since blizzard will take a good 6+ months to nerf it
guess you just got +300 skill
They nerfed warrior azerite traits within 2 weeks of season start

Boomys been Op for months now..

blizzard is super out of touch rofl :P
The spell that hit for 50K, can that crit?
Congrats mate. You just joined the 150k damage in 2 globals club along with fire mages and moonkins.

Just disable azerite traits in pvp ffs blizzard it was clearly way more than you could handle. Youv failed spectacularly.
13/11/2018 00:57Posted by Baboonman
Congrats mate. You just joined the 150k damage in 2 globals club along with fire mages a moonkins.

Just disable azerite traits in pvp ffs blizzard it was clearly way more than you could handle. Youv failed spectacularly.

Azerite Traits are crucial to every class. They just need to lower scaling on some spells so that you can't instagib people.
he had cloak
13/11/2018 00:16Posted by Kelduril
The spell that hit for 50K, can that crit?

No, biggest crit I've gotten so far (on some other poor rogue) was 53k
They should really-really remove trait stacking in pvp.
Ret paladins is still the hardest classes as I see.
i feel the same with raking ferocity, hits like a fricking truck
All azerite traits must do 90% less dmg vs other players along with 90% heqling and 90% tankiness vs other players. But this pve clown fiesta called pvp is actually fun
13/11/2018 06:49Posted by Coldfearxx

It would be much better if they did this in general, even if it would make simming more demanding in PvE.
13/11/2018 06:49Posted by Coldfearxx

How, what if every piece of gear you have as a healer on outer ring is <trait X or trait Y(1,2,3) which are for damage>
What are the addons you use for the unit frames (with the rogue and paladin symbol) and the party frames?

thanks in advance
14/11/2018 14:40Posted by Tankyteddy
What are the addons you use for the unit frames (with the rogue and paladin symbol) and the party frames?

thanks in advance

Easy Frames
12/11/2018 20:01Posted by Cewkz
And deleted a rogue before I even managed to press execution sentence and WoA.

That was not you who deleted him. It was his own Mage, casting Greater Pyroblast on you after you used Shield of Vengeance during Wings, causing it to erupt for insane damage.

The Rogue could have gotten away on his own by trading out just Cloak of Shadows. Instead, he chose to trade 0 defensive cds and just stood there, hitting you through Wings and Pain Suppression. His Mage friend could have also cancelled/stopped the cast, giving his Rogue (or healer) more time.
I mean he was a bot ? Even if they nerf wing traits he would still get oneshot there. Your shield poped him
14/11/2018 20:05Posted by Teriah
I mean he was a bot ? Even if they nerf wing traits he would still get oneshot there. Your shield poped him

Wouldn't have hit for 50k without the 1k mastery the 2 traits give tho, Pala Mastery directly increases Holy dmg.
Well First of all.... Wake of Ashes is Radiant dmg, not Holy, so it does not matter.
With my pala ES with 2x avenging wrath trait crited max for 51 K.
Well since secondary stats are lowered compare to expansion before, your crit is not garanted and I can say that last night I got 2 crits bigger then 35 K from 17 ES hits overall. Its Jut luck, since you need popped divine purpose, start with judgement and then pray your ES crits.

So if I do one attempt ES every 2 min as CD of wings, you can hardly call this OP.
Also Your holy DMG is only Judgement and TV and they hardly crit for 50 + k.

And yes, if that poor rogue get Winged hit from SoV and does not trade def cd.
His mistake.

So callm down guys.