something is WRONG with the loot

General
This has to be a bug.. i was first skeptical that it was just Rng the first few times it happened.. and then when i started to the same item over and over again i thought some thing was off.. but was afraid to come out into the forums and post cause people would just say its rng and im a whiney person whos mad at not getting for what i need..

but this is just ridiculous.. why doesnt blizzard even acknowledge that this problem exists in the game and somehow the RNG screwed up this patch
Got another 2 weapons tonight to add to my collection. Seriously, if you want a weapon just follow me around, I'm like a vending machine for them.
I have a ilvl 340 wand for couple of weeks but no off hand in sight, so I am still using my 325 staff.
I got lucky titanforge on my bracers (from 300 ilvl to 350). Then 90% of the loot was barcers xD
if i show you my shoes collection you will surely be enviouse of how sheek and neat they are
this is a bug.. blizzard doesnt just want to accept it as a !@#$ up.
this is no joke when people say i am the gloves guy he is the weapon guy etc.

imho loot is distributed via a catch up mechanism where it curves the group.

if you got good weapons from start you should be still seeing good weapon drops.

if you got 2x 370 and all 340 you will have a greater chance to get slots for 370.

in legion it was rng but now it is not and since we have no master loot in raids we could easyly observe a raid grp of 15 getting 16 cloaks from 4 bosses killed.
It is not a bug
It is a feature
I got few items and all of them were head azerite pieces. Srsly 4 or 5 on hunter yesterday
Did Uldir normal 5/8 and 3 bosses of LFR on this character, 8 bosses and I got 5 pieces of loot. ALL were trinkets. I got "lucky" with drops, but I didn't get anything of use (And as my item level is low, ANTHING ELSE would have been an upgrade -_-.
Now you guys mention it i keep getting Wrists and legs.
I have only one epic ring and the other is still a blue and iv had NO trinkets except one from brew fest, other is still blue, been playing since launch...
My guild is a very small community of RL friends. And from all the loot we got, and the observations we had, it does look like total RNG. I cannot find any form of logic or pattern in the loot tables. But it feels retarded AF.

I remember one evening a few days ago where I did 5 Stromgarde runs and got 3 shields and 2 pairs of pants. Guess it's still better than going for a LFR run, killing 3 bosses and getting nothing. Except that the end result is the same in both scenarios : no upgrades.

That's where I gave up playing for the loot or trying to optimize my gear. Don't get me wrong, It's still there on the list, it's just not a priority anymore. I don't have the time or dedication top tier raiders have.

07/10/2018 10:43Posted by Rezista
07/10/2018 10:07Posted by Taxiservices
RNG is RNG

Rng on top of Rng on top of Rng is garbage.

It adds up to the general feeling of frustration this expac gives, and what I feared is happening much earlier than I expected as most of my friends already cancelled their subs. Not sure if I should blame the game though, I think that our needs and expectations have evolved, and WoW is not living up to that.

They are sticking to an old concept of MMO's and have a hard time bringing in valuable innovations to the game.

08/10/2018 07:32Posted by Diepsroad
It is not a bug
It is a feature

Apple wants to hire you.
08/10/2018 07:25Posted by Aldrachi
this is no joke when people say i am the gloves guy he is the weapon guy etc.

imho loot is distributed via a catch up mechanism where it curves the group.

if you got good weapons from start you should be still seeing good weapon drops.

if you got 2x 370 and all 340 you will have a greater chance to get slots for 370.

in legion it was rng but now it is not and since we have no master loot in raids we could easyly observe a raid grp of 15 getting 16 cloaks from 4 bosses killed.

Actually this is mega spot on for me. Got some 370 gloves and wrist off AH, and 370 boots and legs early on. This is literally 99% of what drops for me. 5 weeks of 2x raid (normal and half heroic) and 30+ keys a week. Ive had 1 weapon drop. Literally 1 in 5 weeks. And 1 trinket as well in 5 weeks.

My last 50+ items have all been Gloves, wrist, legs and boots, typically no titanforge. I've had 1 upgrade to my belt, 2x rings, 1x weap, 1x trinket drop since launch. As a very hard-core (as in time spent, not mythic raider)...

And honestly I play this game wayyy too much, it's getting beyond a joke trying to get a 2nd weapon (I'm 370 ilevel and using a 340 secondary weap). And not had a single trinket drop since week 2.
Blizz rng giving You loot :P

https://youtu.be/Y5wATq0X-9I?t=8
Second day passed - 7 head pieces. Two of them 370
Rigged RNG, the system checks what you got before,and gives you doubles to prolongue the grinding time. Longer grinding = longer subtime =more MAU (monthly active user) = more money = happy shareholders = bigger bonus&wages

Before blizzard made sure to please as much customers as possible,but I feel like they ditched that part in their game design now and only want to squeeze the most $ out of everyone like a f2p mobile game
It's either a bug or blizzard's dirty way to keep people grind this nonsensical content over and over like a carrot on a stick. come on.. just accept the loot system has been BUGGED.. and fix this sadistic loot distribution.
Blizzard will not fix this. they want people to grind this !@#$ forever. since we dont have legendaries any more.. they found out this is the most viable way to make us play the game.
Probably not a bug, I mean, let's face it, Blizzard's scummy as hell, the longer you work to get other pieces, the longer you sub.
MCforging... I come back for BFA after years... now I am literally disgusted with this game...