I'm finished with War Mode

General
I've really enjoyed playing with War Mode on the past few weeks but the Horde/Alliance ratio is so much in favour of Horde now that it's pretty much a free buff for them at this stage. Almost everywhere I go now I see groups of Horde and barely any Alliance and I've been killed by groups 5 times in a row now while trying to complete a single world quest.

Unless they provide some incentive to keep the numbers even it's only going to get worse.
ok..
Thanks for the input there Xakura.
just faction change to horde ... the way to fix it is make the faction balance so bad that blizzard have to do something about it.
It shouldn't ever get to the stage where people have to faction change to fix a problem. I understand when Horde characters say "well it's not our fault that not as many Alliance take part so why should they get anything extra for having lower numbers". But there something inherently wrong with the game when things get like this and it needs to be fixed.
This is a new and refreshing post.
there's nothing wrong with the game people just don't wanna play alliance it's not rocket science Horde has always been cooler than alliance because alliance is more human and that's boring in a fantasy setting to many people so they go Horde
20/10/2018 16:19Posted by Sulella
It shouldn't ever get to the stage where people have to faction change to fix a problem. I understand when Horde characters say "well it's not our fault that not as many Alliance take part so why should they get anything extra for having lower numbers". But there something inherently wrong with the game when things get like this and it needs to be fixed.

I'm interested to hear what you think would incentivise more alliance players to play with warmode on? What do you suggest that wouldn't be game breaking as a fix for a player made situation?
Once im done with my studies in mid November, we can always great a group and camp the horde until they go on level 1s and whisper stuffs to us.

I show absolutely no mercy for them anymore. I camp them, i camp their alts, i camp their mains, i camp the quest areas in groups.
It's a fair point.

Alliance just seem to instinctively have it turned off now so I'm not sure how Blizzard can ever fix it

Boralus has more people there with warmode off. With it on the place is empty
20/10/2018 16:22Posted by Accelero
there's nothing wrong with the game people just don't wanna play alliance it's not rocket science Horde has always been cooler than alliance because alliance is more human and that's boring in a fantasy setting to many people so they go Horde

And how is that not a problem? It's not going to be enjoyable for Horde or Alliance if absolutely everyone ends up on the one side. you won't even have pvp anymore...
20/10/2018 16:23Posted by Bolotar
It's a fair point.

Alliance just seem to instinctively have it turned off now so I'm not sure how Blizzard can ever fix it

Boralus has more people there with warmode off. With it on the place is empty

I wonder where all the highly rated night elf females that usually talks down to people in the community are in warmode? Lol i dont think ive ever seen a nelf female have warmode turned on.

Its 90% dwarves and gnomes there.
20/10/2018 16:24Posted by Sulella

And how is that not a problem? It's not going to be enjoyable for Horde or Alliance if absolutely everyone ends up on the one side. you won't even have pvp anymore...

pvp has been dead for expansions lmfao just deal with it already how are there so many people in denial

go do actual pvp like 3v3 or whatever that's the only form of pvp that's at least "balanced" to some extent if you're a lucky class/spec at the current patch and random/rated bgs altho rated is just filled with DH tanks probably so I can imagine it being more cancerous then getting ganked by 50 hordes
You think it's a free buff but my War Mode achievements are still at 0/1000.

So guess who will come out of this expansion with a better deal.
20/10/2018 16:26Posted by Accelero
20/10/2018 16:24Posted by Sulella

pvp has been dead for expansions lmfao just deal with it already how are there so many people in denial

Ahh okay, so half of the whole point of the game is dead and it's not a problem. Gotcha.
20/10/2018 16:28Posted by Sulella
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Ahh okay, so half of the whole point of the game is dead and it's not a problem. Gotcha.

half of the whole point? :D:D:D PvP isn't even close to being that big of a factor in the game

I'd like to see some statistical facts on the coolness of the Horde other than the faction imbalance.

If I were to put my tinfoil hat on, Horde has better racials and thats why.
the problem with making people play alliance is ..

they have anduin as a leader ....

and that kid is possibly the biggest push over in wow.
I've not had Warmode on at all, I forgot about it when leveling and now I won't turn it on because I can't be bothered to PvP outside of a BG, and even then I do that very rarely.

Maybe people just don't want to?

I have a horde whom I've yet to level, and I probably won't put Warmode on then either.

half of the whole point? :D:D:D PvP isn't even close to being that big of a factor in the game

Well we'll just have to agree to disagree on that.