Shaman or Warlock for BFA

Classic Discussion
Yes I know this isn't a place for a BFA but I can only write here. I lost my job, can't afford the sub so please moderators, move to a shaman or warlock section, please.

I currently leveling elemental shaman and warlock. As I can read through the forum, both are in bad state. Im talking about elemental and destuction.
And I am only interested in PVP, battlegrounds and world pvp.

As I noticed playing both classes:
- warlock is more static
- they will get buffs in 8.1
- they will probably be 1st pick as kill targets by melees
- shamans getting buffs in 8.1
- more boring leveling cuz warlock can 2shot mobs
- rng dependent and cant set up fight like warlock, more depend on luck and rng
- destro lock harder to play than elemental

Im interested in:
- which one has more survavibility
- which one is better vs melees and which one vs casters
- how they compare in 1v1 ele vs destro ?

So Im not asking which is more fun cuz both are pretty much fun to me.

Im sry once more for posting this here guys. I hope devs will move it to proper section and not delete it. So I can read what will people reply so when I resub again can decide what to play.
Thanks
I think you want the Classes forums not the Classic forum.
Yes I know but since I don't have active sub, I can post only here. Rest of the forum is locked. So this is the only way
bump
Shaman.

Shaman's rock.

That is all.
Well they do not, they feel clunky with low haste at least :) so its really tough choice which one to choose. Both are very low used in competitive pvp
Bah, you're no fun. I PvP'd on a Shammy on my old Horde char loads of times and it was a blast. You're right in that it's not the most competitive class, but that doesn't mean that it's not fun to play. Personally I used to find Warlocks a bit boring in BGs. Effective as long as nobody is directly singling you out - but dull.
On BfA class doesn't matter.
27/10/2018 21:59Posted by Grupp
Bah, you're no fun. I PvP'd on a Shammy on my old Horde char loads of times and it was a blast. You're right in that it's not the most competitive class, but that doesn't mean that it's not fun to play. Personally I used to find Warlocks a bit boring in BGs. Effective as long as nobody is directly singling you out - but dull.

Well in the first post I said I find both classes fun :) and post question about them ? :)
Knock, knock Lightdagger.
Kheron maybe you can copy this on the proper part of the forum for me? :) Please