Waycrest bugs

Dungeons & Raids
So just wanted to report that waycrest, still buggy as ever, just had a 12 deplete because the tree boss despawned on us for a total of 4 minutes, so that was fun, tried pulling 3 separate times it; despawned all 3 then finally got him on 4th pull, seriously blizzard you rake in BILLIONS of dollars every single year how the !@#$ is it that the quality of your content constantly keeps dropping? This is beyond unacceptable for a subscription model game....
How did it despawn? While tank running for fire? Never seen that boss despawn .
bad english inc:
wonder how u managed to despawn him ?

when i started i tanked him in the circle, noticed sometimes ther was no fire to run him into...

so once i tryed to pull him into the courtyard, no problem! i could drag him annywhere as long as i didt go into one of the buildings! so please explain how u got him to despawn ?

only "bug" i had so far when u take the bottom route to the right, u skip some mobs and u go into the small hall with the bug's as soon as we start to AoE the whole room we just skipped gets pulled.

never had a despawn in WCM yet, only the first bos in freehold but that was my bad ( my party hated me for it )
27/10/2018 22:55Posted by Django
bad english inc:
wonder how u managed to despawn him ?

when i started i tanked him in the circle, noticed sometimes ther was no fire to run him into...

so once i tryed to pull him into the courtyard, no problem! i could drag him annywhere as long as i didt go into one of the buildings! so please explain how u got him to despawn ?

only "bug" i had so far when u take the bottom route to the right, u skip some mobs and u go into the small hall with the bug's as soon as we start to AoE the whole room we just skipped gets pulled.

never had a despawn in WCM yet, only the first bos in freehold but that was my bad ( my party hated me for it )

Op is dh, he maybe jumped into sea with his mighty legs.
It happened to our group as well.
Boss just despawned when we were approaching, walking 30y away.
He was not pulled.
We just waited on his exact spawn point, and after 30s he appeared and we were able to kill him as usual.
The whole WM is bugged af since beta and it doesnt seems like blizz cares. Will be fun to see it in MDI.

The second boss sometimes randomly despawn, but i never saw him reseting when hes in combat.
But u can pull pretty much all trash in dungeon with aoe spells or matrix. The only save spots are Sisters and Treant boss roams.
For Blizzard any bug that slows players progress are considered good bugs and doesn't need to be fixed.

Pretty easy to see the pattern actually if you have ever seen or done bugs that hasten progress usually get fixed within hours of reporting.
Curious. Never had a single despawn in WM. However first boss in Tol Dagor despawns so frequently that I sometimes wonder if it's not one of the M+ affixes "trolo time : sometimes boss despawns, can you beat the timer now eh?".