You forgot to tune explosive, blizzard

Dungeons & Raids
1. Waycrest Manor. Heartsbane Triad is an encounter that counts as 3 mobs which means a lot of explosives spawn throughout the fight. The encounter already has a high dps check on higher tyrannical keys so have all of the witches count as an individual mob for explosive spawn? Excuse me what? Up to 4 explosives can spawn at the same time during the fight and wipe the group.
2. Shrine of the Storm. The sheer amount of explosives that spawn when Vol'Zith casts "Call the Abyss" is pathetic. If you have people recording and reporting how absolutely broken Unbound Abomination was in Underrot before the hotfix, you should logically think "oh let us look at the other dungeons and boss encounters to see if we missed something".

Dread Captain Lockwood in Siege of Boralus probably also spawns lots of explosives when the 3 adds spawn but at least it's a chill phase when they come. Same goes for Merektha in Temple of Sethraliss and Azerokk in Motherlode.

Thanks for caring for the game and making sure things don't go to !@#$. The community really appreciate the work you're doing.
Seconded. Shrine of the Storm with three melee is a laugh. We were running keys with some friends tonight, having good fun and generally timing up until then, then just decided to not bother trying to finish Shrine, after putting an hour in, because it was just frustrating and felt flat out unfair. You can't kite like you normally would, and if you try to deal with them you have no time to actually dps left.
Sorry but 4 explosives shouldn't wipe a group. That fight is tank and spank for melee who just have to jump. Sure, with 3 ranged when they can't stop moving if you get unlucky spawns you're in trouble but if you can get to a "high key" you should have the smarts to kill 4 explosives.
As an avid 5 man player, multiple realm best challenge mode runner in WoD, 5+ k m+ score in Legion player, and overall a very experienced 5 man player and enthusiast who did more than 1000+ runs back to back in 2 expansions, I truly and decisevely dislike BfA dungeons. They are slow and they are not fun.

First, there was no need for Fort and Tyra affixes right from the +2. Second, seasonal affix is bad, since it unnecessarily slows the game. If developers wanted a slow game, then okay, but "slow" often relates to "not fun", which is pretty much this case scenario.

Not being able to change gear during run does literally nothing for the game and only contributes to not being able to rotate around more versions of playstyes, which, once again, contributes to slowness and boredom and bottomline, kills the fun.

Unabalance of certain affixes in certain dungeons adds to the fact that people are avoiding too much dungeons on purpose (read: everything except freehold, ML and AD).

BfA dungeons took a step in the wrong direction and broke something that was amazingly good. Legion 5 man were fun, BfA arent.
I couldnt wait to come home from work and play some 5 man back in Legion, and nowadays I truly dont get any "juice" from playing them. I miss the fun factor.
I do what I did in Legion, explosive week is my Mythic plus week off :-D For me personally, it's just very frustrating, esp. with certain bosses.

And as far as I can see, in BfA the amount of mobs are higher, this explosive is even more annoying than Legion.
Honnestly, the worst i've seen this week with explosive was on The Sand Queen in Tol dagor, i did it on +10 once, it was fine, then i did it on a +11 with a better group and we wiped 2 times on it, the amount of explosives that the little adds can spawn is ridiculous, trying to nuke them fast before they spawn too much is hard cause they come in scattered, and don't start moving in order to pack them untill they come out of the ground, so they have plenty of time to overwhelm you with explosives, focusing the explosives as melee is painful because they spawn right on the traps, and ranged classes without efficient spamable instant spells suck on focusing them too.

The funny thing is that we got to 8 explosives at the same time on the 2 wipes, but the 3rd pull we had only few explosives and it went smooth even without bl, RNG at its finest.
31/10/2018 12:34Posted by Fdez
Honnestly, the worst i've seen this week with explosive was on The Sand Queen in Tol dagor, i did it on +10 once, it was fine, then i did it on a +11 with a better group and we wiped 2 times on it, the amount of explosives that the little adds can spawn is ridiculous, trying to nuke them fast before they spawn too much is hard cause they come in scattered, and don't start moving in order to pack them untill they come out of the ground, so they have plenty of time to overwhelm you with explosives, focusing the explosives as melee is painful because they spawn right on the traps, and ranged classes without efficient spamable instant spells suck on focusing them too.

The funny thing is that we got to 8 explosives at the same time on the 2 wipes, but the 3rd pull we had only few explosives and it went smooth even without bl, RNG at its finest.

Justs pointing it out for that fight, but you're more or less supposed to be stacking the entire time. Makes 1, less random add spawns. 2 makes it so the god awfull ground puddle spawns ontop of eachother, giving melee less aids.
31/10/2018 12:45Posted by Evaliax
Justs pointing it out for that fight, but you're more or less supposed to be stacking the entire time. Makes 1, less random add spawns. 2 makes it so the god awfull ground puddle spawns ontop of eachother, giving melee less aids.

I know right? but good luck making ranged and healers stack with melees recently, even on high R.io groups and even with repeating it all time, ranged just want to be at max range and spread while praying nothing will target them so they have less !@#$ to deal with and keep free casting. Examples: The Toxic Saurids in Atal'dazar or the fail group red flags on the first golems in King's rest.