Siege of Boralus Unlock

Dungeons & Raids
Hey everyone!
I was wondering how long it would take to unlock the Siege of Boralus dungeon, if you haven't done it yet. I checked google already and I know that it's 23 Quests in total, 4 of which are dungeon quests, so is 1-2h realistic, or is there some faster way, or might it even be longer than 1-2h?

Thanks for all the answers :)
You're looking at max 2 hours. The way the questline goes is you get a few quests for an area (First is Tiragarde Sound) followed by the dungeon for that area (Tol Dagor first). Then the quests brings you to Stormsong where once more you have a few quests followed by the dungeon Shrine of the Storms, finally you get to Drustvar where you do your quests, hop in Waycrest Manor to finish the quest. You get one last mini series that brings you to Drustvar and you do a scenario in Thros, the Blighted Lands, which basically recreates a bit of the story of Jaina when whe was younger (the scenario is really nice and cinematics are amazing). Once finished you get the achievement "Pride of Kul Tiras" and a quest to complete Siege of Boralus.

Keep in mind the quests are super simple and can be chained really easily. In addition the dungeons can be done on any difficulty, I recommend doing them in Normal so if you're level 120 and decently geared you can just power through it in no time (Generally it took me max 5 minutes to queue for a Normal dungeon, Tol Dagor, Shrine of the Storms and Waycrest Manor). Then just build a group for Siege of Boralus in Mythic 0, turn in the quest, get the achievement and there you go!

But if you really want to get it, 2 hours should be easy to complete it. Unless you get a group of 120s which means you dont have to queue up for dungeons and just steam roll the dungeon to the end (Don't forget to pick up certain items or active certain things during parts of the dungeon).

Realistically 2 hours is enough, but if you are determined and have people to help you then an hour and half max is enough.
I'm still doing quests on this main character, not sure if I already got it, but is there a moment where it should pop up? Or which you need to have done, to start this quest chain?
31/10/2018 08:07Posted by Kudir
I'm still doing quests on this main character, not sure if I already got it, but is there a moment where it should pop up? Or which you need to have done, to start this quest chain?
To actually get to the quests and start the chain you must complete the Campaigns in each region (Tiragarde, Stormsong and Drustvar), when you open your map and go on one of the zones on top of your quests it shows you chapters you have done, complete all chapters for the three zones and you get the start of the quest chain. Otherwise if you already have quests given by Flynn in Boralus to complete some things and go to Tol Dagor to pick up the Ashvane skeleton key then you are already on track!