Raiding IC?

Argent Dawn
Can i raid pugs in character or do i get kicked?
I think most people will think one of three things:
A. RPers are weird, I guess.
B. This person is annoying me, please kick him.
C. Why is this person not taking the raid as seriously as I am, can we kick him?

Apart from people trying to do PVE content not appreciating when others (seemingly) waste their time, it's also not recommended that your character is IC-ly part of taking down big bad guys in for instance dungeons or raids. If everyone said they had killed the Lich King and slain the mad Titan, it'd get a little over the top, even for a high fantasy setting like WoW.
01/11/2018 12:47Posted by Koiffen
it's also not recommended that your character is IC-ly part of taking down big bad guys in for instance dungeons or raids

That. If you were to RP being a part of the original team which brought down all those bad guys, you'd basically be on the lore character levels of power. That's a... no. We don't really do that.
I roleplay all the time in dungeon pugs and so should everyone else. I'm a resto so they will learn to love it or learn to wait around for a new healer.

Top tip: Join as a group of three to take the other two hostage through your RP adventure.
I could see it maybe work in some few rare dungeons but even then I suggest making it a guild/friends activity and maybe rewriting the story a bit so its not the same one as the player character does.

Ive not done it much but back when I started RP'ing in SWTOR as a bounty hunter my IC Mentor used a dungeon to RP my characters first mission under his leadership and it was a pretty fantastic experience.

So it can work if you stick to specific dungeons that are more down to earth and find a way to rewrite the story slightly to fit.