Dead crowd at Blizzcon

General
So many awesome Announcements but except for the Overwatch Arena stage next to no cheering, wtf?
02/11/2018 19:46Posted by Schurkinchen
So many awesome Announcements but except for the Overwatch Arena stage next to no cheering, wtf?

what awesome, are we seeing same thing? only good thing so far is OW announcement, rest is total bull!@#$, this proves how deep they dug their companies grave.
So many awesome Announcements

Did not see it.

Only WC3 remastered got a wooh out of me, but after that WoW cinematic it could not get me very happy anymore when i see they destroy my beloved Horde a little bit more.
Awesome? Diablo mobile?

Seriously, Blizzard dragging their reputation through the dirt for a quick buck is not what I would call awesome.
02/11/2018 19:51Posted by Raljin
So many awesome Announcements

Did not see it.
Only WC3 remastered got a wooh out of me.

can"t even tell if touching this old game charm instead of making a bran new opus is that good..
As of now there has been 0 really interesting or surprising news

8.1 talk which we already knew

WC3 remastered which was literally the safest bet since we knew they were doing something wc3 related

Diablo in mobile, nothing in mobile has been worth being called a game other than xcom which was literally just copy pasted from pc

Some anime girl character for Hots? Its just so cliche

E-sports advertisting, which is great to watch but cannot be considered and announcement or something interesting.

Only announcement that was worth it was OW new hero

Where are those awesome announcements all i see is disappointment only thing interesting to me is classic but that's over 8 months away and WC3 i am not that interest in as for other blizzard games only thing that would get my interest is either D4 or D1 and D2 remasters
They lowered the voice of the audience so you could hear the announcer.

There was nothing to cheer minus WC3

Where are Allied Races?
Where is Story Mode for Overwatch?
Heroes from HOTS universe is a BAD move!
Hearthstone give us only new expansion as always!
Where is Diablo4? Diablo MMO? At least Diablo Movie or Netflix Series?
02/11/2018 20:09Posted by Ddccbbaa

This.

Also, there's more stuff to come about World of Warcraft in the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel at 23:30 CET (22:30 GMT) tonight. :)
02/11/2018 19:52Posted by Michieltjuhh
Awesome? Diablo mobile?

Looking at the Diablo panel right now, it looks pretty sweet. Not a story-focused game, but definitely a game that's true to the fast-paced Diablo hack 'n slash that the franchise is known for.

It's not Diablo IV, but if you were hoping for that, then you were bound to be disappointed. Diablo IV development is in its very early stage right now, so it's at least 3-4 years out in the future. It takes a lot of time to create a triple A game.
02/11/2018 20:14Posted by Aerythlea

This.

Also, there's more stuff to come about World of Warcraft in the World of Warcraft: What's Next panel at 23:30 CET (22:30 GMT) tonight. :)

Is it free or requires virtual ticket?
Why would Blizzard reveal everything in the opening ceremony?
02/11/2018 20:15Posted by Shumensko

This.

It requires the ticket, but I'm pretty sure mmo-champion or some other site will be doing live coverage. If not people are bound to post things on the forums as they are announced.
I think anyone applauding to those announcements is paid clapper.
Always wanted my cat to be able to play diablo by laying my tablet on the floor.

Virtual ticket, but you can probably keep up to date on various fan sites. I'm sure they'll show the slides and recap all the information, and probably Blizzard will have an article summarizing everything. We'll see :)
02/11/2018 20:17Posted by Korrina

It requires the ticket, but I'm pretty sure mmo-champion or some other site will be doing live coverage. If not people are bound to post things on the forums as they are announced.

I guessed as much, but I wasn't sure, because that would mean that the blue post is nothing more than a shameless marketing trick.

This.

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Look the poor guy who announced Diablo. I felt really bad for him, he had a really hard time because the audiance HATED the thing. Wyatt Cheng was speechless for about 6 seconds after the gameplay video. Denial phase is okay but you need to come out of it eventually. This is THE WORST BLIZZCON EVER.
02/11/2018 20:19Posted by Shumensko
the blue post is nothing more than a shameless marketing trick.

Or a fan making a subtle point about the opening ceremony not being about relaying all the info you'll ever get from Blizzcon.