Cancelled Sub Feedback

General
As the title says, has the option to leave positive or un-positive feedback when cancelling your WoW subscription been removed or is my account being buggy? Just cancelled my sub however there was no option to say why I did like there has been in the past?
i think they removed the survey a while back
I cancelled also, didnt got a survey aswell.
Though some got survey's accoording to Reddit, guess around 5-10% of people who are cancelling their subs.
Noticed that as well when I cancled my own sub.
When I unsubbed the first time after 7.1, I had a long chat with a mod in which I explained things in-depths. Now the option was indeed removed.

"The king sits upon his throne of gold, ordering the doors locked and commands his servants to play the harps and flutes louder and louder".
It's a shame they removed the ability to give feedback as to why you are leaving. I guess that's why we see so much more of it on the forums.
06/11/2018 14:54Posted by Punyelf
It's a shame they removed the ability to give feedback as to why you are leaving. I guess that's why we see so much more of it on the forums.

Exactly my point, I guess if there is no 'official' way to vent your frustration or even to give Blizzard an insight into why some players have chosen to cancel, then the forum just becomes the next logical place (Which Blizz doesn't read anyways lol xD)
Mainly because you have unsubbed before maybe. There may be a time period between successive unsubs.

Anyway, they are in the process and sending out surveys to players that have left.

Sadly you wont be able to contribute to the forums when your sub finally expires so even though you are reluctant, just post your concerns here. It does help other players understand some of the issues. It may get back to base... what have you got to lose.
06/11/2018 15:39Posted by Clarveiga
Mainly because you have unsubbed before maybe. There may be a time period between successive unsubs.

Anyway, they are in the process and sending out surveys to players that have left.

Sadly you wont be able to contribute to the forums when your sub finally expires so even though you are reluctant, just post your concerns here. It does help other players understand some of the issues. It may get back to base... what have you got to lose.

I can confirm this is not the case, I just unsubed also, after creating this account for the First time in EU (Used to play on the US), and after paying my subscription uninterruptedly for a year (more than I have ever play and pay).

I did not get an option to say why I was leaving. Not even the old orc peon crying telling me to not go =,(
Too much overhead to maintain.

With people leaving in hordes, they can't go through all the reasons.

Edit: they are not only leaving in hordes, but also in alliances. :-)
Hmm thanks for the input guys, maybe I'll return when I feel any revived interest in WoW, PEACE :)
I guess them reading "Your game is crap" in each one got boring.
The survey was probably pointless and useless and I doubt they even read it. It was one of those "feel good" mechanisms designed to make you think they were actually listening to you.

If you unsubbed then they obviously know that you were unhappy with your gaming experience. I think for the powers that be, this is all they need is the info that they get that you unsubbed.