Is this is oldest bug in the game ?

General
Remaining in combat even tho no mobs are even engaging or following you ? forcing you to alt+f4 and wait for entire minute until you can reconnect or you wont be able to exit combat and use flightmaster whistle ?

No wonder i choose rogue as my main this expansion this is really getting annoying cant even enjoy my alts who get 0 loot every week on world bosses, at this point i even wonder i even wonder if you even want us to play alts, cos i sure wanna play alts but game has consistently become more boring since cataclysm.
no need to alt-f4, that bug usually clears when you fight another mob and end combat with that one. It happens a lot when you start a fight with a quest mob and you phase or server transfer.
07/11/2018 20:42Posted by Dommina
no need to alt-f4, that bug usually clears when you fight another mob and end combat with that one. It happens a lot when you start a fight with a quest mob and you phase or server transfer.

This is true.

However, if you tag a mob, or are even near a mob that is tagged by someone else, you often have to wait for all the mobs to be killed.

How may times have you looked around to see a sparkle from a mob you have not touched.

And there in lies the problem with the multi tag system. You can be tagged as in combat with a mob you never hit.
this is even worse if you are a warlock....
hunters can feign death

if your pet as warlock gets combat bug u have to wait 20 seconds or so to mount up...for real
Or sometimes u tag critter by mistake with spell like devine steed.
07/11/2018 21:12Posted by Baldeagle

This is true.

However, if you tag a mob, or are even near a mob that is tagged by someone else, you often have to wait for all the mobs to be killed.

How may times have you looked around to see a sparkle from a mob you have not touched.

And there in lies the problem with the multi tag system. You can be tagged as in combat with a mob you never hit.

how is this related to multi tagging?
that's because of all the useless "allies in X yards" spells and talents that we can't control
moonkin aura & ysera's gift, all paladin auras, all shaman totems, that damage reduction from hunter pet, but thats not 40 yards like most others...etcetc
Faction to alliance.

Race change to Nightelf

Shadowmeld

??????

Problem solved. :D
07/11/2018 21:35Posted by Versorius
Faction to alliance.

Race change to Nightelf

Shadowmeld

??????

oh my god how couldnt i have seen this!!!

this is blizzards way to fix faction balance

MAKE COMBAT BUG UNIVERSAL . make combat last 30 mins after each combat..

FACTION balance fixed in a week
07/11/2018 21:40Posted by Retributor
Faction to alliance.

Race change to Nightelf

Shadowmeld

??????

They finally found a use for shadowmeld outside of pvp :D

Nope heck its one of the reasons i only herb on my druid in Drustvar.
07/11/2018 21:40Posted by Retributor
Faction to alliance.

Race change to Nightelf

Shadowmeld

??????

Hey, they're the ones that want to milk as much cash out of people. :D
Play night elf
Faction to alliance.

Race change to Nightelf

Shadowmeld

??????

Thats why all my characters are Night Elves ;]]
Pretty useful when 421412 mobs are following you in dungeons/open world.