Blizzcon answered why BFA is a crapfeast

General
Here's the spoiler to the blizzard dollar question bois 'n' girls: their best devs are working on mobile game projects. Yup, that came from Allen Adham himself. Now I have no problem with mobile games, expect for these 2:
- I don't play any
- I pay for World of Warcraft
Now would you please be so nice to direct your attention and efforts back on our favorite game, and your major milk cow, tyvm?
08/11/2018 17:15Posted by Srolo
Here's the spoiler to the blizzard dollar question bois 'n' girls: their best devs are working on mobile game projects. Yup, that came from Allen Adham himself. Now I have no problem with mobile games, expect for these 2:
- I don't play any
- I pay for World of Warcraft
Now would you please be so nice to direct your attention and efforts back on our favorite game, and your major milk cow, tyvm?

It boys btw

and YAWN another phone topic how boring ...................next
The exact quote is: "We have many of our best developers now working on new mobile titles across all of our IPs"

Don't get me wrong. I hate mobile games. But many developers is not all. This is not the sunset of PC gaiming yet. BfA isn't crap because Blizzard lacks the talent to develop a good game, they just simply have a different vision what this game should be like than many of us.
I was excepting to see the dawn of the age of VR, not the dawn of the age of mobile phone.
They should sell WoW to another company.
We'll be happy because the game wont suck and blizz will be happy cause they can release more mobile games.
Dear God give these mobile threads a rest, it’s getting tiresome
People that can generate new ideas and innovations overall are naturally extremely rare. So if Blizz moves handful few they have to make mobile games we get something like BfA. Where everything requires several fixes, numbers "tuning" goes with tens %, afk content yields better gear than limited organized one etc
08/11/2018 17:44Posted by Spiketcat
Dear God give these mobile threads a rest

relax shill blizzard will probably delete this like the dislikes on their diablo immortal announcement.
08/11/2018 17:45Posted by Kanade

relax shill blizzard will probably delete this like the dislikes on their diablo immortal announcement.

Oh my a hard man, go away little boy, shill indeed.
08/11/2018 17:45Posted by Kanade

Oh look we have an internet hard man using all the "hip" phrases .

It's ok mommy will be along to tuck you in soon nn :)
With all due respect, I completely understand people’s upset and frustration when it comes to a full Diablo game ONLY coming to mobile.

People have every right to speak their mind and a LOT of people are clearly not happy with the path blizzards taking with this game.
I'm not entirely sure what your post is trying to say?

Is this another reaction to the Blizz are looking to move into more of the mobile market thing?
This may come as a surprise to some, but it's actually possible for a company to have different people working on different projects at the same time.
"Change is good"

Except in video games. Because people want the same thing again and again and again, while having the gall and brass neck to say in a straight face

"but we would like to see something new"

'OK we have some ideas... Some you may like... Some you may not but here's what we are thinking..'

"WHAAATTT!!! THAT IS NOT THE IDEAS WE WANTED!! YOU SUCK!!!"

'sigh... Here we go again...'
I would play an iphone version of old god candy crush. Thats about it.
08/11/2018 17:49Posted by Dappysham
With all due respect, I completely understand people’s upset and frustration when it comes to a full Diablo game ONLY coming to mobile.

Then take it to the Dab forums then this is WOW forums and WOW players are getting sick of the phone meme it is not funny after a week it's been done to death so excuse us for getting sick of seeing it clog up the forums and detracting from WOW problems .
08/11/2018 17:50Posted by Souldefíler
"Change is good"

Except in video games. Because people want the same thing again and again and again, while having the gall and brass neck to say in a straight face

"but we would like to see something new"

'OK we have some ideas... Some you may like... Some you may not but here's what we are thinking..'

"WHAAATTT!!! THAT IS NOT THE IDEAS WE WANTED!! YOU SUCK!!!"

'sigh... Here we go again...'
Change is great!! But this isn’t change, it’s complete idiocy. I’d completely get it if it was a PC game ported to mobile but the fact it’s only a mobile game is awful..

I use my mobile to text, phone people.. not to play a game, that’s what I have a PC for.

I shouldn’t be having to buy a brand new phone just so I can play the latest Diablo. Again, that’s why I brought a PC..

People have every right to speak their mind and a LOT of people are clearly not happy with the path blizzards taking with this game.

Then post them in the relevant forums!
08/11/2018 17:52Posted by Tenderfist

Then take it to the Dab forums then this is WOW forums and WOW players are getting sick of the phone meme it is not funny after a week it's been done to death so excuse us for getting sick of seeing it clog up the forums and detracting from WOW problems .
Then stop commenting on the threads?