Blizzcon answered why BFA is a crapfeast

General
08/11/2018 17:55Posted by Dappysham
08/11/2018 17:52Posted by Tenderfist

Then take it to the Dab forums then this is WOW forums and WOW players are getting sick of the phone meme it is not funny after a week it's been done to death so excuse us for getting sick of seeing it clog up the forums and detracting from WOW problems .
Then stop commenting on the threads?

I will when they are moved to the Dab forums and your post are laughable and i remind you again this is WOW forums .
08/11/2018 17:58Posted by Tenderfist
08/11/2018 17:55Posted by Dappysham
...Then stop commenting on the threads?

I will when they are moved to the Dab forums and your post are laughable and i remind you again this is WOW forums .
Man, you need a chill pill. Don’t start targeting me and my “posts” because you’re frustrated in life. Chill out kid.
08/11/2018 17:56Posted by Kanade
08/11/2018 17:49Posted by Tenderfist
It's ok mommy will be along to tuck you in soon nn :

Lol @ you buddy.
You are whiteknighting a chinese phone game btw. Maybe YOUR mom will come tuck me in :).
Shills get so defensive when called out.

You no idea what shill means do you ? or whiteknight because you have not used them in the correct context.

Not defending blizzard but if you have a problem with Dab go to the Dab forums ,wow has enough problems of its own which are being pushed off the front page due to morons like you carrying on about Dab .
08/11/2018 18:00Posted by Dappysham
08/11/2018 17:58Posted by Tenderfist

Man, you need a chill pill. Don’t start targeting me and my “posts” because you’re frustrated in life. Chill out kid.

It's Divinius, everything he posts is flame bait.

Man and Kid in same sentence ? are you sat there frothing and foaming at the mouth ?
I repeat you have a problem with Dab take it to there forums but stop knocking WoW problems off the front page .
The company ended the second quarter with 352 million monthly active users (MAU), made up by 45 million in Activision, 37 million in Blizzard and 270 million in King. I

The thing is Hearthstone is a mobile game across all platforms and its losing subs. If that does not point a finger at you know what you want. Its done and thinking short term for quick money does not work long term. Surprisingly making games does make money and builds up your sub numbers. Blizzard has lost sight and its some one job to point them in the right direction.
08/11/2018 17:49Posted by Brewny
This may come as a surprise to some, but it's actually possible for a company to have different people working on different projects at the same time.

Yup, that's true, but not for blizz apparently. BFA speaks for itself.
08/11/2018 18:00Posted by Brewny
...Man, you need a chill pill. Don’t start targeting me and my “posts” because you’re frustrated in life. Chill out kid.

And judgeing by your post history and we all know who you are you are just as bad but i repeat this is a WOW forum and iam not baiting iam serious .If they have a problem with Dab use there forums it is that simple .

We have enough problems with lack of content ,lack of repsonse to wow problems on the wow forums. Can you honestly sit there and say you rather see WoW forums clogged up by phone meme's ? get a grip .
you do understand that if this guy had said

"we don't give a damn about our new product that we want you to buy and have allocated very little resources to it including only putting the most inept and stupid programmers to it"

that it might look a bit bad for their new product and might, just might, have an impact on their sales?

what I mean is ... he might be lying
I am still wondering why people are so up in arms over a corporate decision taht they have 0 control over. Whether players like it or not, mobile gaming is the biggest thing around and makes more money than pc and laptop games. The fact that mobile games require less developers and are highly profitable is why Activision is pursuing these games for Blizzard. Mobile games is something that their shareholders also want, so we can rant, threaten to quit, or post posts on here, the mobile games are not going to go away.
08/11/2018 18:08Posted by Mielikkí
08/11/2018 18:00Posted by Brewny

And judgeing by your post history and we all know who you are you are just as bad but i repeat this is a WOW forum and iam not baiting iam serious .If they have a problem with Dab use there forums it is that simple .

We have enough problems with lack of content ,lack of repsonse to wow problems on the wow forums. Can you honestly sit there and say you rather see WoW forums clogged up by phone meme's ? get a grip .

Yes, I'm Brewny, Brewni, and Brewna. Might be another Brew-something somewhere. I'm very imaginative with my names!

But yes, people should post about particular Blizzard games in the right forum.
08/11/2018 18:01Posted by Tenderfist

Man and Kid in same sentence ? are you sat there frothing and foaming at the mouth ?
I repeat you have a problem with Dab take it to there forums but stop knocking WoW problems off the front page .
Sorry but you have serious issues. Please do yourself a favour and get help. /blocked.
hmm first person and vr support for wow that's a interesting idea.
Don't worry, it's all explained here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx1xc0WnZ_E
08/11/2018 18:41Posted by Dappysham
Sorry but you have serious issues.

I do with WoW yes but they keep getting knocked off by players like you who keep posting BS about the phone stuff which has nothing atm to do with WoW so please excuse me for being pissed off with the constant DI spam .
I agree its sad and annoying but post in the revelant forums thats all i ask so we can post about wow problems here .
08/11/2018 17:25Posted by Ájmage
The exact quote is: "We have many of our best developers now working on new mobile titles across all of our IPs"

To me this sounds like a normal PR jargon to show that they have teams working on mobile games. It does not mean that they have relocated the best of the best developers from other teams to focus on mobile games.

i mean, they can't say "We have few interns and couple experienced developers now working on new mobile titles across all of our IPs". That does not sound very appealing
08/11/2018 18:51Posted by Vunde
Don't worry, it's all explained here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx1xc0WnZ_E

Lol, love it. "No gambling for China, we are just going to push it to western kids" :)
Are some people being against OP paid by any chance?

He is giving a legit thread. The lead devs are working on mobile games. Its not about Diablo 3, its about all games..
People sure is looking for every little thing that justifies their QQing. Completely silly.
08/11/2018 19:07Posted by Baldbeard
Are some people being against OP paid by any chance?

He is giving a legit thread. The lead devs are working on mobile games. Its not about Diablo 3, its about all games..

most people left about here these days are the salt flavoured all the sweet flavoured ones ran out a long time ago