Blizzcon answered why BFA is a crapfeast

General
08/11/2018 17:56Posted by Kanade
Maybe YOUR mom will come tuck me in :).

LAWL that had me laughing hysterically. Oh don't get me wrong however. Not WITH you.

AT you. Please don't let anyone tell you you're funny, clever.. wiv it.. whatever. So you want someone's mom to come 'tuck you in'... ?

Endearingly pathetic.
08/11/2018 19:10Posted by Pixelbear
salt flavoured

That inculding yourself :P btw i never ever called you pathetic or a liar ,i think you are an ok guy but you have seriously get to let it go with the phone stuff and accuseing others of being whiteknights when in 3 to 4 months there hasnt been anyone saying blizzard is good and a god .
08/11/2018 19:07Posted by Baldbeard
Are some people being against OP paid by any chance?

He is giving a legit thread. The lead devs are working on mobile games. Its not about Diablo 3, its about all games..

most people left about here these days are the salt flavoured all the sweet flavoured ones ran out a long time ago

Ah youre also a natural. Let the stomach free!
08/11/2018 19:54Posted by Sulaa
salt flavoured

That inculding yourself :P btw i never ever called you pathetic or a liar ,i think you are an ok guy but you have seriously get to let it go with the phone stuff and accuseing others of being whiteknights when in 3 to 4 months there hasnt been anyone saying blizzard is good and a god .

phone stuff? whiteknights don't think i called anyone a whiteknight in a while.

also don't think i've said anything overly negative about phones either other than it will most likely happen to wow one day.

said plenty stuff aimed at blizzard and their choices and direction though and that is my view of them currently.

08/11/2018 20:14Posted by Baldbeard

most people left about here these days are the salt flavoured all the sweet flavoured ones ran out a long time ago

Ah youre also a natural. Let the stomach free!

there is a difference between being salty and being the one which seems to cause the salt by being to honest :) some types of people just don't like the truth sure somethings haven't happened but they will happen eventually just a matter of time just remember i was talking about them long before they happened :).
08/11/2018 19:22Posted by Souldefíler
LAWL that had me laughing hysterically. Oh don't get me wrong however. Not WITH you.

its funny how you think that i care.
I just dont get it how people can defend this trash. its a chinese copy btw lol?
They REMOVED dislike on their video i guess thats ok..
08/11/2018 17:41Posted by Waygos
I was excepting to see the dawn of the age of VR, not the dawn of the age of mobile phone.

Well... Blizzard is few years behind. Stuck in times of Pandaria. Somewhere on farm at Halfhill.

...Not that I would know something about it.
First question: What the heck is 'Dab'?

Second question: Where in the first post did the OP say anything about this 'Dab' you're referring to?

I think all he did was quote the quote that states that 'most of their best developers are working on mobile projects'. Which has led the OP to believe that this means there'll be more mobile games like the awful Diablo Immortal coming out instead of Blizzard (Activision) focusing on the root of their fanbase, which is PC games.
08/11/2018 20:41Posted by Kanade
08/11/2018 19:22Posted by Souldefíler

its funny how you think that i care.
I just dont get it how people can defend this trash. its a chinese copy btw lol?
They REMOVED dislike on their video i guess thats ok..

Nobody is defending it but they are asking and saying to take it to proper forums that is all .

The more you people carry on about phones the more WoW topics are getting knocked off the front page this is harming WoW players getting there points across about the bad state of the game .

If you can not see why WoW players who have a passion for WoW are getting annoyed at this phone stuff then you must have a screw loose .
Take DI talk to Diablo forums and let is WoW players fight for our game please .
08/11/2018 21:19Posted by Alexandrós
If you can not see why WoW players who have a passion for WoW are getting annoyed at this phone stuff then you must have a screw loose .
Take DI talk to Diablo forums and let is WoW players fight for our game please .

* waves hand * Hello, WoW player here. I don't mind someone getting upset about the prospect of Blizzard focusing more on mobile games instead of focusing on PC games. ;-)
And, again, this is not 'Diablo talk', this is 'possible mobile games/versions' talk.
Interesting results share price after close drop from $62 to $58 and the investors saying its over sold and more drops on the way. Boy of boy they messed up.

Activision Blizzard had 345M monthly active users for the quarter: 262M MAUs from King (including Y/Y growth in MAUs for Candy Crush Saga); 46M MAUs from Activision (growth in Destiny MAUs both Q/Q and Y/Y, and MAUs jumped significantly with the launch of Black Ops 4); and 37M MAUs from Blizzard.

Blizzard subs did not go up even after BFA that's bad long term. Maybe all the tea and china is needed for Watcher.
08/11/2018 21:29Posted by Mortheria
Interesting results share price after close drop from $62 to $58 and the investors saying its over sold and more drops on the way. Boy of boy they messed up

It's fine. Just wait to drop a little more and start buying.
08/11/2018 21:24Posted by Adarra
08/11/2018 21:19Posted by Alexandrós

* waves hand * Hello, WoW player here. I don't mind someone getting upset about the prospect of Blizzard focusing more on mobile games instead of focusing on PC games. ;-)
And, again, this is not 'Diablo talk', this is 'possible mobile games/versions' talk.

Do you not agree then they should focus on one topic and stop the endless spam about same thing ? which is pushing proper and valid wow concerns off the front page .
It is good to talk and debate and i agree how DI has been handled is poor all i request is stop the spam and meme's and all of us work on pushing idea's through for WoW together .
They ARE focusing on the topic. Have you read the original post? Yes? So, where does it say that it's about DIABLO? Nowhere. It's about the possibility of Blizzard having most of their BEST developers working on multiple mobile games/versions of the games we love. Why aren't YOU concerned about that? ;-)
08/11/2018 21:31Posted by Shumensko
08/11/2018 21:29Posted by Mortheria
Interesting results share price after close drop from $62 to $58 and the investors saying its over sold and more drops on the way. Boy of boy they messed up

It's fine. Just wait to drop a little more and start buying.

Maybe in the long term but now is bad , also word coming out is that Diablo Immortal may not be viable on mobile because of the high spec needed to run. That's bad marketing and research ah well back to the drawing board.

Blizzard as a division is not performing well and may be cast aside interesting story but I think its fake news.
08/11/2018 21:33Posted by Adarra
They ARE focusing on the topic. Have you read the original post? Yes? So, where does it say that it's about DIABLO? Nowhere. It's about the possibility of Blizzard having most of their BEST developers working on multiple mobile games/versions of the games we love. Why aren't YOU concerned about that? ;-)

Are you not reading what i said ? I'm worried about WoW ,sure i'm sad for the other games but WoW is my focus and its being pushed off by these phones topics .
I'm not sure if you are flame baiting me here or you do not understand what i am saying .
Phone = nasty and bad we all agree.
Phone could be put into one decent thread instead of endless spam and meme's.

WoW in bad state but WoW problems keep getting moved and over shadowed by phone topics .

Please if you do not understand that all i care for is WoW mainly and i'm worried for its future then do not reply to me as we are agreeing on same things but you can not seem to grasp that .

And whats with the BS ;-) ? if you can not understand my fears do not try to mock me .
08/11/2018 17:15Posted by Srolo
Now would you please be so nice to direct your attention and efforts back on our favorite game, and your major milk cow, tyvm?

This thread = almost as good as fake news.

I mean, unless you cannot understand that 8.1 and PARTICULARLY 8.2 are two of the biggest patches I've heard about in this game's history, something is wrong with how you are receiving your information about World of Warcraft updates.

8.1 has a lot of stuff coming, and 8.1.5 is a mini patch. 8.2 appears to be absolutely massive, and packed full of content. The launch patch had a ton of stuff to do with getting started and levelling up.

You can be negative for the sake of being negative, but it's just going to new heights around these forums. Stupidity at its finest.
08/11/2018 21:33Posted by Adarra
Only mobile I wanna see are additions:

-Pet battles, it always felt wrong ingame. Just to click a mob and be instanced into a Pokemon fight. Makes us collect pets in WoW and pet battle on mobile
-Fishing, Guild came with this one. it's true nearly everybody either hates it or tolerates it to the point the only thing we constantly is the fish for feast, i can rpoudly say my BfA fishing on all chars is either at 1, 2 (quest in drustvar) or never trained.

What I also read in one of the videos, why not the darned WQ for Tortallians or KT? Perfect minigames, combine these 3 into wow mobile app. Either do poke mon fights, fishing or an assortiment of other minigames. Everybody will suffer and get mentally drained from "A turtle made it to the water!" and stories about LoH. You can also expand it, the mazes (which usualy have 1 or very rarely 2 solutions) now are fairly limited due to WQ limits.