Loot trading solution!

Classic Discussion
12/11/2018 12:58Posted by Geronîmoo
Those who oppose it are just afraid that they won't be able to ninja loot as easily as they do on their Pservers or did in the past.

how does loot Trading prevent ninjalooting ?
12/11/2018 15:04Posted by Cai
12/11/2018 12:58Posted by Geronîmoo
Those who oppose it are just afraid that they won't be able to ninja loot as easily as they do on their Pservers or did in the past.

how does loot Trading prevent ninjalooting ?

It doesn't, it further incentives it. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
12/11/2018 15:09Posted by Bumkin
It doesn't, it further incentives it. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

I know about what I am talking about, which is more than what can be said for you guys.

Someone come up with a solution, and you still continue rambling on about how bad it is.

It doesn't just stop there either, because if it's not loot trading or sharding, you find something else to !@#$% and moan about.

If you know what you're talking about, bloody prove it with actual arguments, not insulting people with your repeat button pressed all the way in, yeah? Kind of makes you look like a stuck up child.
10/11/2018 21:18Posted by Mandanu
Or:

NO changes: No Loot Trading.

This. Classic had a thing that current WoW don't really have. Community. You knew people you were playing with. If someone was a dick and ninja looter than people knew it, they won't play with him.
12/11/2018 15:49Posted by Geronîmoo
It doesn't just stop there either, because if it's not loot trading or sharding, you find something else to !@#$% and moan about.

To be fair, it will stop as soon as they do things right.

If they change their minds on Sharding and Loot Trading, implement at least progressive itemization and possibly use 8 debuffs until ZG patch, I don't think there's anything else to discuss, the game is basically perfect at that point and I'd be the first to applaud them.
12/11/2018 17:41Posted by Keala
12/11/2018 15:49Posted by Geronîmoo

If they change their minds on Sharding and Loot Trading, implement at least progressive itemization and possibly use 8 debuffs until ZG patch, I don't think there's anything else to discuss, the game is basically perfect at that point and I'd be the first to applaud them.

Loot trading, sharding, 16 debuffs at launch and their patch release schedule are the four big issues we have right now, most other things are either things we know we're not gonna get (keep all bugs, no bnet integration, progressive class balance) or very minor things that they will most likely fix (animations, items, bugs etc).

If they remove loot trading, remove sharding (or give their word that it wont ever be used after 2 weeks in the starting zones), keep 8 debuffs up to ZG and have a proper patch schedule with progressive itemization/DM after 4 months etc then I'm sure over 90% of the vanilla community will be satisfied compared to like what, 20% right now?
12/11/2018 18:03Posted by Furylawlz
12/11/2018 17:41Posted by Keala

Loot trading, sharding, 16 debuffs at launch and their patch release schedule are the four big issues we have right now, most other things are either things we know we're not gonna get (keep all bugs, no bnet integration, progressive class balance) or very minor things that they will most likely fix (animations, items, bugs etc).

If they remove loot trading, remove sharding (or give their word that it wont ever be used after 2 weeks in the starting zones), keep 8 debuffs up to ZG and have a proper patch schedule with progressive itemization/DM after 4 months etc then I'm sure over 90% of the vanilla community will be satisfied compared to like what, 20% right now?

Oh ye I forgot about that, a better schedule release.

ZG released at the same time with BWL or world bosses+DM at launch... not the best plan.

But yes, if they fix the things you mentioned, the vast majority will be happy.