is horde a joke?

General
as a horde player i am actually dissapointed again..

- alliance easily gets into undercity and almost kills slyvanas and everyone present beacuse of the wrathgate incident
- alliance gets into the mayor horde city Ogrimmar in the raid agains garrosh, proabbly couldve killed all horde leaders again..
- now the attack on zuldazar...

i mean... i they got into ogrimar for !@#$s sake... a horde capital... has the horde no honour... the cutsene after the defeat of garroth was like the horde leaders were the kids fighting among demselfs, so jaina went and told "daddy" varian and the has like : stop with your fighting and then just left....lol

also , wasnt Zuldazar the pinnacle of the troll civilization or something...what a %^-*ing joke... i mean night elfs were surprised...thats why i get it, they lost...but undercity...lul. this whole thing is just a joke.. why doesnt the alliance just storm thundebluff next, then silvermoon and so on and its GG for the horde...

i understand if horde did something like this it would be a bloodbath, if it wasnt i would be dissapointed. Sorry, just needed to vent a little :(

PS: im not a native english speaker, if its unreadeble for you, move on.
I wouldn't call the deus ex apperance of Jaina as "easily get into undercity"...

And I don't think you understand how siege of orgrimmar works.

But at least we get to slap Jaina a little come next siege!
+90 of 100 top guilds are Horde .

Maybe Blizzard is the joke and feeds the alliance casuals with moronic "lore" and cinematics
Good will always win againts evil... Get over it...
12/11/2018 01:09Posted by Drekhan

but horde with saurfang IS morally good.

the only evil right now is sylvanas and whatever evil she is controlled by/controlling/working for
12/11/2018 00:26Posted by Norez
as a horde player i am actually dissapointed again..

- alliance easily gets into undercity and almost kills slyvanas and everyone present beacuse of the wrathgate incident
- alliance gets into the mayor horde city Ogrimmar in the raid agains garrosh, proabbly couldve killed all horde leaders again..
- now the attack on zuldazar...

i mean... i they got into ogrimar for !@#$s sake... a horde capital... has the horde no honour... the cutsene after the defeat of garroth was like the horde leaders were the kids fighting among demselfs, so jaina went and told "daddy" varian and the has like : stop with your fighting and then just left....lol

also , wasnt Zuldazar the pinnacle of the troll civilization or something...what a %^-*ing joke... i mean night elfs were surprised...thats why i get it, they lost...but undercity...lul. this whole thing is just a joke.. why doesnt the alliance just storm thundebluff next, then silvermoon and so on and its GG for the horde...

i understand if horde did something like this it would be a bloodbath, if it wasnt i would be dissapointed. Sorry, just needed to vent a little :(

PS: im not a native english speaker, if its unreadeble for you, move on.

Look at it from our side, our sole jobs in the lore it to be perfect good guys with no nuance or internal conflict and clean up after your leader inevitably flies off the rails. Whad i'd give for a rouge group of lightforged going on a zealous crusade or some tension between the the draenai and void elves, anything to give us a bit of political turmoil and villainy.
12/11/2018 00:44Posted by Nakrata

Maybe Blizzard is the joke and feeds the alliance casuals with moronic "lore" and cinematics

Back in vanilla, they were Alliance - https://wow.gamepedia.com/List_of_scepter_holders_by_server for proof.

Maybe Blizzard is the joke and feeds the hordelet easymoders with moronic overpowered racials

and you play the special needs faction, needing an advantage to do raids and mythic 5mans..lol

Let the Alliance and Horde switch racials and let's see how many top guilds the horde will have left in 3 2 1. Lol, these are not horde loyalist, these guilds are there bc more DPS due to racial stacking of some very very very balanced Horde racials.
I also dislike the new Atal'dazar raid. We should kill Sylvanas instead, but no...

That's just due to people behaving like sheep and jumping on the faction change...
cinematics and lore appeals to casuals
is horde a joke?

yes :)

(this is an obligatory comment, ignore me)
The only reason any race is capable of accomplishing anything is because and when the story wills it.

it's not based in any way or fashion on formerly established potential, capabilities, displays and feats, plausibility, logic, or even remote realism.

That's .... Basically Warcraft since forever?

The horde isn't a joke. The writing is - always has been.

Alliance isnt pure good good and horde isnt pure evil.
12/11/2018 05:51Posted by Hunteresa

Let the Alliance and Horde switch racials and let's see how many top guilds the horde will have left in 3 2 1. Lol, these are not horde loyalist, these guilds are there bc more DPS due to racial stacking of some very very very balanced Horde racials.

Method has said its more for recruitment Pool being bigger and for alot Alliance has better racials dps wise and for zul racial is worse then massdispel and dwarfs can remove mechanic in same vein.

And difference isnt so large 1is easy mode like some think.
12/11/2018 01:16Posted by Pixelbear

but horde with saurfang IS morally good.

the only evil right now is sylvanas and whatever evil she is controlled by/controlling/working for

I know it´s easy to forget about it with all the cult around Sylvanas, but Saurfang started the war along her.
A war based on: we invaded their planet, destroyed their homes, then they signed peace with us when a greater threat emerged. We repayed them with another war for some scraps of wood, but they signed peace with us yet again because it was all on our Warchief, yeah we totally didn´t want to eradicate them. So it´s only logical we must kill those racist bastards that historically are going to attack us at any moment!
Don´t mistake honourable tactics with the lack of intention of killing.
12/11/2018 00:33Posted by Leymaiden

But at least we get to slap Jaina a little come next siege!

Which is nowhere near enough, we should kill that ugly hag for good.
Let Sylvanas alone! Right now!!!
1. Garrosh has been defeated by the Horde. Canonically.
2. I can't hear your Wrathgate incident (which had no impact whatsover)over Hillsbrad taken over by Horde
3. Horde managed to wipe out the entire race just because your leader got pissed off.
4. Your faction managed to snatch troll princess from the heart of Stornwind.
Come on, you spoiled hordie, we both know that devs care only about your faction, they don't even have top level Alliance character in the most cases, and mock us during each Blizzcon.