the Alliance Tyranny.

Story
15/11/2018 15:23Posted by Araphant
15/11/2018 15:16Posted by Sylvianna
Zarao or Zakkaru should answer you that, but I believe that trolls with the "Jin" suffix are usually picked in this case as revered and powerful chieftain of the tribe, or for a strong warlord leader. So it's not a monarchy but there could still some hereditary elements to it.

The "Jin" suffix is probably either added to the existing name of someone who has become a leader, or coined into the name of someone who is expected to become a leader. We see it way too often.

Now I think of it Rokhan’jin doesn’t really sound so great. Oh well. He can still be the official Darkspear leader. Please.
15/11/2018 15:25Posted by Telriem
Now I think of it Rokhan’jin doesn’t really sound so great. Oh well. He can still be the official Darkspear leader. Please.

I am mostly giving this theory from what I know of IRL titles and such things. I doubt Blizz gave it that much thought.
15/11/2018 14:34Posted by Sylvianna
15/11/2018 14:14Posted by Zakkaru
You tried to kill Zandalari Princess,heir to the Throne of Zandalar. That is enough to send entire fleet to the bottom of the sea.

How come you like the Zandalari so much when they are ruled by a monarchy just like the Humans? I thought you dislike the human elements for the troll race and you are more for the #savage and #primal side of the Trolls like Darkspears or even Amani...

but now that you have seen Zandalar, being civilized and living in a monarchy is not that bad huh? :)

Well I'd rather if they had exotic titles such as Emperor/ empress or spiritual one such as Guru.

But they're still vastly different than humans. Their culture, theme and overall theocratic structure is enough to different them from standart high fantasy kingdom which is snorefest.

And fyi there was a period where there was no direct ruler of Zandalar and was council instead of 3 ruthless and cunning leaders.

Rastakhan was beloved ruler because he was true ironfist but a just one. Zabdalari just like other trolls value strnght, power and autgority I don't see that big differences in the very essence of their race.

15/11/2018 15:23Posted by Araphant

The "Jin" suffix is probably either added to the existing name of someone who has become a leader, or coined into the name of someone who is expected to become a leader. We see it way too often.

"Don't be gettin' mixed up in de voodoo *giggles*"

Man his VA was adorable.
15/11/2018 15:27Posted by Araphant

I am mostly giving this theory from what I know of IRL titles and such things. I doubt Blizz gave it that much thought.

I mean you are more than likely correct. As I said earlier it means “great” in troll language I’m sure, and it’s obviously given to those with high status as seen in story.

We need zakarru or Zarao. Pleaseee

EDIT - SPEAK OF THE DEVIL