Big thanks to the Russian tank in my +5 group

General
Didn't speak a word of English. Didn't say anything at all! The lock in my group actually told me to remove him straight away cause he never spoke English, but I wanted to give him a chance

But man, he absolutely bossed Atal'Dazar +5 on a Druid. No wipes. Nothing. He was a machine

I've never completed a +5 before and I did this and completed on time. Got this wrist too!

So thanks random Russian dude!

Really wish I would've added him.
And now to the weather!
Russian players cop a lot of flack, but I will say this, when ever I join a group with them, I know that dungeon is getting finished no matter what, those people do not know the meaning of the word quit.
i wish i had russians in random lfg, less cocky and whiny than what i get now
cool story bro , changed my life story forever
14/10/2018 14:28Posted by Manados
cool story bro , changed my life story forever

You are welcome my good man
Yeah, that's what I expect an Ivan to say. :>

On a more serious note, ofcourse you'll find good players everywhere. Preferably you can communicate with them if something goes wrong. But eh, it's WoW in 2018 we don't talk any more anyway.
14/10/2018 14:37Posted by Shopkeeper
Yeah, that's what I expect an Ivan to say. :>

On a more serious note, ofcourse you'll find good players everywhere. Preferably you can communicate with them if something goes wrong. But eh, it's WoW in 2018 we don't talk any more anyway.

Lol it's funny cause everyone just calls me Ivan in game as if it's my name. Nobody gets the power ranger reference :(
its funny cause mean while on the polar opposite i got a rusky warlock who was in mythic 8-10 gear and mythic raid trinkets afflic struggling to even pull 8k DPS on a M+ 11
Russians are strange. 99% of them is insta ignore list grade, both gameplay and player interaction wise. but when I meet imba tank flying with sparkles and cherry on top hes Russian. it must be because of vodka. or bears in syberia
14/10/2018 14:01Posted by Quinnthalas
Russian players cop a lot of flack, but I will say this, when ever I join a group with them, I know that dungeon is getting finished no matter what, those people do not know the meaning of the word quit.

Unless the group is missing a tank or healer and they have to wait maybe 5 minutes, they quit real fast then.
Considering the forums are usually full of complaints, justified or not, this post was an enjoyable read, so thanks :D
14/10/2018 14:01Posted by Quinnthalas

Yeah, I'm not so sure about that...
14/10/2018 13:43Posted by Ivanooze
Didn't speak a word of English. Didn't say anything at all! The lock in my group actually told me to remove him straight away cause he never spoke English, but I wanted to give him a chance

But man, he absolutely bossed Atal'Dazar +5 on a Druid. No wipes. Nothing. He was a machine

I've never completed a +5 before and I did this and completed on time. Got this wrist too!

So thanks random Russian dude!

Really wish I would've added him.

+1 for you whenever i meet one in a dungeon i know full well they are going to be good they never quit and give it there all .

People seem to think there are cheaters/botters/pre mades they get a bad deal tbh .

Comments like "i cant touch them due to there lag" well surprise surpise dude they are suffering the same thing as you ..

@OP iam glad you had a postive experince and posted about it about time some good posts on the forums.