Your Perfect Next Expansion

General
17/10/2018 14:24Posted by Tanav
WoW Classic sounds like a deal to me

Same here.
17/10/2018 18:03Posted by Tsaritsin
Which is never gonna happen

god I sure hope so current wow engine graphics are the best :) UE4 sucks :)
Classic or WotLK before CRZ were implemented.
If we're taking the elements from existing expansions:

1. MoP class design
2. Traditional talent trees like up until Cata
3. M+ like in Legion
4. As many dungeons as in classic
5. As many raids as in TBC
6. Raid size and difficulty levels like in WoD, except Mythic which would be like MoP SoO
7. Order Halls and Class campaigns
8. Artifact weapons maybe? Just with a better leveling mechanic
9. Scenarios like in SoO
10. Valor point mechanic like in SoO
11. Some Suramar-like zone like in Legion
12. Graphics like in Legion

Let me guess. Your favourite colour is green.
17/10/2018 18:52Posted by Ishanku

Let me guess. Your favourite colour is green.

Not at all, but I quit Legion shortly after Broken Shore hit for reasons unrelated to WoW. I just really liked the way the starter areas (including Suramar) looked.
An expansion that is simular with:

Tbc- Class design and Raids

WotlK- Ulduar

Cata- Firelands and Uldum zone

MoP- Rares with toys

WoD- Treasures, Rares and Zones with stories

Legion- Mythic+, Class hall, Artifact weapons, Class quests, Class mount, Mage tower, Suramar quest line and World Quests

BfA- Leveling, Scaling, All the new zones and Warmode
17/10/2018 14:28Posted by Juliuscesar
Wrath of the Lich King with mop class design and I'd pay twice as much for it.
17/10/2018 14:54Posted by Balloonknot
It seems the general consensus is that the game was great before Ion arrived, or at least was great when Ghost Crawler was at Blizzard?

Nah, people hated GC too. I think he was the guy who joked that Paladins would get nerfed to the ground, and then they did, and he was the devil incarnate or something. :)

It's cruel to blame one person for the game's failings. Can't imagine what it's like to live with so much anger directed at you. Even if he was in charge of the poor design decisions this expac, his decisions were still okayed by someone who didn't think very hard about how dumb they were.

A perfect expac for me was WoTLK. I wouldn't change that in any way. But I'd be happy with anything pre Cata.
I would like blizzard throwing everything to bin with Cataclysm 2.0 and starting over at new planet since Azeroth would be finally dead. We would start with a single, huge garrison that we would slowly upgrade across expansion~ small choices similar to "Pa'ku vs Gonk" because at the end of expasnion:

This garrizon would turn into first capital!

*Ba Dum Tsss*
Anything not suggested here will do for me.
17/10/2018 14:36Posted by Balloonknot
17/10/2018 14:31Posted by Bukachu

ill pay 200+ euros to have a chance to participate in this event

If you can throw Ion's pet "Lore" in there with them I'd pay £600.

Haha yeah that guy is the worst c**t
I don't know about you guys, but it seems to me that every major antagonist we've faced so far in an expansion is basically chaotic evil aligned. (Bar BfA, since we still don't know who the endboss is).

But by now, if you've noticed, we've done some pretty bad things to Azeroth lately, as opposed to helping her, practically defiling nature in some cases just to fuel a war. (IE Mining Azerite, Nuking Theramore, Burning down Teldrassil). May seem like the horde's done it more but the alliance are guilty of some of this too.

I'd like to see someone who believes it in the best interests of Azeroth to purge the Alliance and Horde, and basically everything sentient on the planet. To restart nature. Like Re-origination for the titans, but to a slightly lesser scale. All of this not for some evil old god or void lord, or other cosmic entity. Not for a corrupted faction of Orcs, or death. But purely for nature.

I'd like to see a Chaotic Good faction as an endboss for once. Like, maybe a bunch of Druids/Shaman who have decided that enough is enough, and we've ruined the world. Someone who is misguided, but still very dangerous and set in their ways.
make me, the player the big bad

let me raise og and sw to the ground

let me kill all the heroes of azeroth and beyond

game ends with me being a titan, and the only being left in the universe
Still waiting on an emerald dream expansion since Vanilla
Give us our artifact weapons back, add new 2 talents and new artifact traits. Give us garrison back. And i want tier sets back. Everyonr has different tastes this is mine.
Legion but with normal loot, not this stupid personal loot and less grind and rng. Here, u have the perfect expansion... too bad this indie company cant deliver anything of high quality anymore.
Basically MoP, but with BfA style zones, levelling and storyline.
17/10/2018 23:05Posted by Ursarvis
I don't know about you guys, but it seems to me that every major antagonist we've faced so far in an expansion is basically chaotic evil aligned. (Bar BfA, since we still don't know who the endboss is).

But by now, if you've noticed, we've done some pretty bad things to Azeroth lately, as opposed to helping her, practically defiling nature in some cases just to fuel a war. (IE Mining Azerite, Nuking Theramore, Burning down Teldrassil). May seem like the horde's done it more but the alliance are guilty of some of this too.

I'd like to see someone who believes it in the best interests of Azeroth to purge the Alliance and Horde, and basically everything sentient on the planet. To restart nature. Like Re-origination for the titans, but to a slightly lesser scale. All of this not for some evil old god or void lord, or other cosmic entity. Not for a corrupted faction of Orcs, or death. But purely for nature.

I'd like to see a Chaotic Good faction as an endboss for once. Like, maybe a bunch of Druids/Shaman who have decided that enough is enough, and we've ruined the world. Someone who is misguided, but still very dangerous and set in their ways.

This is brilliant.

Players wouldn't even necessarily turn into the bad guys if such thing happened (while some would be happy to embrace the bad guy's role, many would not accept that), but rather some form of resistance fighting for survival.
- Tinker class (gnomes and goblins only)
- Useful crafting professions
- Faction separation as in BfA (NO SANCTUARIES)
- More race specific content
- Rare mobs that actually drop something
- Account-wide rep
- More cosmetic glyphs for spells
- Customizable colors for your gear (add color palette)
- Complex quest chains to unlock traits or special gearpieces
A bugless BFA with gameplay of MOP and feels of WOTLK + WOTLK PVP balance = the perfect game for me.

And give me my damn farm 2.0