Please slow down content Blizzard...we're drowning.

General
Honestly, are you guys catering to Duracell bunnies? I can barely keep up and I play x4 times a week!

8.1 can wait till spring, this is absolutely ridiculous, please stop rushing content - this is why people are constantly complaining about unrefined content.

THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

Slow down or I'll have to say RIP in peace to my subscription!!!!

Best wishes,
Thousandaire
Yawn
Just play at your own pace and their won't be a problem.
*Peers at OP's profile picture*

J. Jonah Jameson?

Their plenty of problems mate, pacing isn't helping no matter how much I play; I can barely keep up with my guild.

Best wishes,
Thousandaire
17/10/2018 18:43Posted by Shopkeeper

What if my pace is fast as fug?
i really wonder where that amazing content is that keeps you busy
Wait I thought this was supposed to be a post full of sarcasm.... It isn't...?
If anything we need more content.
early weekend for this one
This turtle isn't making it to the water!
Just remove mythic and lfr keep normal and heroic rework the raid finder while at it to, normal ain't that hard we have no need for lfr difficulty.
I dont know wether this is sarcasm or serious, its an elf male after all.
17/10/2018 18:58Posted by Bruuz
This turtle isn't making it to the water!

LOL!
I really dislike people who end their post with a sign off that includes the name which is clearly already visible on the left. such retards.
17/10/2018 22:17Posted by Eightyfive
I really dislike people who end their post with a sign off that includes the name which is clearly already visible on the left. such retards.

Like in a professional setting when you get mails from your boss or any other person. Clearly you know who the sender is but there is still a signature. You just managed to call the entire professional world, retards.

Its a psychological thing.
17/10/2018 18:46Posted by Ãve
i really wonder where that amazing content is that keeps you busy

Honestly, I'm so overwhelmed I don't know where to start.

Best wishes,
Thousandaire
17/10/2018 22:26Posted by Zyndrome
17/10/2018 22:17Posted by Eightyfive

Like in a professional setting when you get mails from your boss or any other person. Clearly you know who the sender is but there is still a signature. You just managed to call the entire professional world, retards.

Its a psychological thing.

In general, people in the professional world not always have an obvious name email address.
For emails it's a matter of setting a signature, since your emails not always go to colleagues, so clients or who ever you sending you email to know who their dealing with.

Also weird in comparing wow forums with professional world ....
Once you skip the filler content, you'll find the game is quite empty.
17/10/2018 22:45Posted by Eightyfive
In general, people in the professional world not always have an obvious name email address.
For emails it's a matter of setting a signature, since your emails not always go to colleagues, so clients or who ever you sending you email to know who their dealing with.
Most places I interact with, saw and worked with had the following setup: first name or letter.last name@company name. Yet our emails always have our name at the bottom anyhow.