I'm out

General
Well im unsubbing 2, just everything feels as a obligation to do , only bit of fun is raid but even then , it cant compensate all other tedious daily !@#$,
the class bull%^-* thats been going on too, classes like warlock oh god disaster , outlaw a mainstream spec made for casual pubblic...
im having more fun playing BDO, i know its pw2 and no pve content , dont think ill stick for long there , but god damn atlest slashing those stacks of mobs is fun, im a noob dont care what optimal but i can progress a bit get stronger...
while waiting for Ashes of Creation.

progression in wow is dumb, unlike in vanilla and tbc when u saw epic gear people you knew they had gone thru hell... now?RNG everything is rng !

like mythic progress ,aside of the pure brag aspect it's garbage i got titanforged boots from heroic that are 395 , and gave the 385 form mythic to another person, so it's more convenient grinding thru heroic, fast efficient .
the direction the game is taking is horrible. nothing i do feels revarding just chores, or enbless ap grind or gear gring with some heavy RNG.

many said wow is dying , but it just was that the core of the game noone managed to do better, all korean and generaly easter mmos or GW2 had new concept or cashgrabs. because wow had that spot with raids dungeons , gear progression...
but now it's a total wreck, not sayign today but as soon something a bit better comes out wow dies, i hope in AoC.

TL;DR
bye unsubbed ,i know noone cares, till they do realise noone plays anymore.
This game is still only alive because of its name...

Shame really.

But good luck in the future.

I’m having lot more fun with Shadow of War, hunting orcs! ,)
I’m thoroughly enjoying myself thanks.
I can relate to your points. Best of luck in BDO and other games.
Gotta love them 390 pieces i got by halfafking.

What happened to this game lol?
RNG has made everthing pointless you never know what your retward will be
for example i just tanked the 5 Timewalking Dungeon on my alt,

GS is only 341 the one good i tem i had was Hands at 355

My reward for 5 old Dungeons 355 gloves why cant we have a chice of 3 items and can pick what we want so we dont waste half a day for nothing..

The BFA handles progression and loot is the worst its ever been.

You cant even give Guildies drops you dont want in raids half the time there soul bound or got from a bonous roll.

They have actually made the game so you cant help your friends its very sad it gotten this bad.

The right thing to do for us all is quit so Blizzard either fix it or wrap it up but don`t let it die a slow RNG death.
bye
Get outta my swamp!
20/10/2018 11:51Posted by Iggwilv

349 ilvl
only LFR
9200+ forum posts

lol
20/10/2018 14:42Posted by Androme

349 ilvl
only LFR
9200+ forum posts

lol

Grow a nut. People play what they want
20/10/2018 14:56Posted by Danbrady

349 ilvl
only LFR
9200+ forum posts

lol

Bad people shouldn't be allowed to spread their opinions without being ridiculed. Allowing Baddies the same platforms and space as their betters is what has made gaming the !@#$show it is today, where game devs cater to %^-*ters.
20/10/2018 14:56Posted by Danbrady

349 ilvl
only LFR
9200+ forum posts

lol

You mean there is a "forum poster" class?
20/10/2018 14:59Posted by Androme
Bad people shouldn't be allowed to spread their opinions without being ridiculed. Allowing Baddies the same platforms and space as their betters is what has made gaming the !@#$show it is today, where game devs cater to %^-*ters.

Max 2.4k rating.

Half pvp gear.

0 Cutting edge.

730 Io score.

Talks about being good.

Goes both ways make sure to inspect me and check my logs.
No player is good until they reach 2700 rating as an elemental shaman in 2v2..
Yeah there feels little end game content going on in the game, unlike in Legion. Warfronts are not fun & Island expiditions are not fun either. I dont do Mythic+ because to me it feels like a race and i dont like "race content" or race games. Only thing i'm doing is raiding & grinding rep and i quit that weeks ago cause im bored of it and the rewards aren't exciting enough. Legion just hand more stuff in the game that kept me atleast playing.
I doubt you are alone. I un-subbed after hitting exalted with all reps and realising there was no longer any point to WQs or the the ship quests. I don't like Warfronts or Island expeditions either and WM has turned out to be a damp squib too. This is a very underwhelming expansion.

349 ilvl
only LFR
9200+ forum posts

lol

And this is important because?
20/10/2018 12:35Posted by Baldbomb
Gotta love them 390 pieces i got by halfafking.

What happened to this game lol?

Back when the game didn't throw epics in your face, did you get the best gear?

Probably not.

349 ilvl
only LFR
9200+ forum posts

lol

<--- ilvl 349 only lfr also leave and i say to you good sir !@#$ and make a valid point ;)
20/10/2018 14:59Posted by Androme
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I’ve been playing this game for as long (probably longer) than you. I’ve every entitlement to comment on what I want thanks. I’ve seen posters like you come and go over the last 14 years and YOU’RE the reason why the community gets worse and worse tbh.

Grow up is my only advice to you. My youngest daughter has more maturity than your post tbh.