What's your daily wow routine?

General
1 2 3 5 Next
Mine as of now:

*Last 2 weeks: Log in, check emissary, no turtles, log out.

*Check forums and ptr notes about some big changes daily, read haters posts, have 2 minute laugh, X the page.
Login check emissary both horde and alliance. Do everything except 7th legion. Logoff
Login to battlenetapp

go to wow tab

close battlenetapp

turn on ps4

play red dead redemption 2

lose myself for 10 hours finding new and inventive ways to kill people without alerting authorities.

go to sleep

wake up

repeat.
Login, check emissary, logoff. Weekly is few Uldir hc bosses, mythic+ for weekly.
login do emissary
try to join for low level keys +2/+3
get refused to not have or gear above 350+ or rio score
try to join raid normal runs
get refused for not being 360+
logout and play something else
> Log in
> No way I'm doing emissaries, never did them in legion, wont start now, what a dull and unimaginative way of gating people.
> Check if Guildies are online
> If they are, talk to them
> If they aren't log off.

WoW right now is a glorified msn messenger. I spend more time on our guilds discord than i do in game.
Do horde and alliance emissary til exalted.
check for any decent WQ rewards for alts who need an ilvl boost.
do some dungeons on whatever 100-119 alt has rested XP whilst watching Netflix.
In bfa there is nothing to base my routines everything is too RNG most of the time i log on and after looking around few minutes i alt-f4 and go play something else that is actually fun.
My browser opens the forums automatically on New Players forum. Read around. Read some other sites.

Ugh. Load Battle.net client. Procrastinate some more. See what friends are on. Chat.

Log in. Chat some more to friends. Check Emissary on 2 chars. Decide whether to do some. Do any WQ with Pet Charms if it's not too much bother. Think about levelling an alt. Decide I can't bear to. Don't think about starting a new character or picking up one of my lowbies anymore, because scaling makes it pointless. Log out.
1. Do what I feel like doing.
2. Repeat step 1 until I want to do something other than WoW.
too busy with RDR2, playing wow just for raid time
Login > Alt Tab while loading > 10 min later > Remember i started the game > Alt Tab back in > Exit game.
Log in see if any emissaries are rewarding things I want check wq to see if blizz are finally rewarding a decent haste ring So I can finally get rid of this 300ilvl one if there is get it then log out pop on my druid and return to Legion try to complete my balance of power ql. If I get stuck I login to my Dark Iron shaman and lvl him. Do some mog runs some old content maybe a raid with the giild that's about it..... Oh and of course wish we were back in Legion.
31/10/2018 15:18Posted by Dragonsworn
Log in see if any emissaries are rewarding things I want check wq to see if blizz are finally rewarding a decent haste ring So I can finally get rid of this 300ilvl one if there is get it then log out pop on my druid and return to Legion try to complete my balance of power ql. If I get stuck I login to my Dark Iron shaman and lvl him. Do some mog runs some old content maybe a raid with the giild that's about it..... Oh and of course wish we were back in Legion.

Sort of the same as ^ This ^ untill sub runs out.
Do item rewarding wq's on my enchanter alt for enchanting mats (likely will stop soon when I got enough of stuff in bags).
Check emissary on alt, if its something useful and do it, if is useful.
Check emissary on main, if its useful reward. Basically war resources for future bonus rolls or 370ilvl azerite box in case good traits drop.
Check if I got enough pots, food, ect. for raiding and farm some, if need.

Once a week single m+ on main.

Basically I'm in the "wait for raids" zone already. Nothing else to do than gearing/leveling alts.

Level up my alts (i have 7 120s.....)

Play bg & dungeons with my other alts in order to see what i like the most for 8.1

Before i sleep i do some transmog runs.

Log out

Play 1 match of competitive

Sleep
I 'wunt know what I'm doing till I open the map so as I wait for the login screen I sing my silly silver tabby song to myself cus I know he will be standing there looking at me when I finally open the game in Undercity. Then its a port or a flight or maybe just a skip over to Ogg and out to Winterspring.... As you do. Monkey time !!

Level 79 today and just about to ding 80.. Which is nice.

Always different. Always fun. Nothing changes.
My normal routine , log in do wq`s on some of my characters (now have 6 at 120, 2 still in the WQ gearing phase), do rep wq`s on 1 character to finish the ones I still need exalted on (Stormswake and turtle). Do world bosses when there up on all 6 characters. If its warfront week, then do some warfronts for gear or fun, or during control phase do rares on 1 character and maybe a few war resources on others + kill the boss on all 6. If I have time do some islands with alts to level them up a bit and hopefully get some transmogs/toys/pets in the process.
Do some questing/levelling on same alts to get them friendly with the 3 factions for WQ and complete first 3 parts of war campaign.
31/10/2018 14:49Posted by Brauerei
login do emissary
try to join for low level keys +2/+3
get refused to not have or gear above 350+ or rio score
try to join raid normal runs
get refused for not being 360+
logout and play something else

this is so sad, but I can relate, thats the worst part =/, if anything this raider io has done nothing but harm the community.
Don't have one, I do different things every day in WoW. It took me a while to accept that I don't need to do every emissary back in Legion.

No wonder people talk about the game as a chore if you give in to that small urge to clean up virtual task-list every day. Learn!