Pet Peeve #36: The Peeve is Always Right

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
07/11/2018 14:41Posted by Nightforge
And to add to the “blood elves shouldn’t be monks” argument someone put forth - they can’t be shaman because sin’dorei have no respect for the elements and the natural order, they see themselves as masters of all magical forces, be it arcane or holy. They do not ask the elements for aid, they seek control and dominance. Thus the elements will never grant them their power.

They did try to be in harmony with their forest, having treant tenders there.
But it all went wrong during The Fall.
07/11/2018 20:40Posted by Chíeun
07/11/2018 20:15Posted by Kaytlinne
Leads me neatly onto the next peeve; still not Tier 3 gloves.

You can sit and be sad with me. I lack the legs.

Got belt this time around.

I got the belt on Sanara.. just like I did 2 Warfronts ago. So not only did I not get a new mog, I also didn't even get an upgrade.

Gnfh.
When you're casting void eruption and more than one of the damn streamers go off and hit something BEHIND YOU, WHY. WOULD. YOU. HIT. SOMETHING. BEHIND. ME?
Honor.

Enough said.
Can anyone confirm that airdrops in warmode are still a thing? I've literally waited for half an hour in Vol'dun and didn't hear a single plane.

That's also my peeve. No airdrops, no dropluck in BGs. And because I play paladin it's not that enjoyable...wheelchair class coming through!
07/11/2018 20:40Posted by Chíeun
07/11/2018 20:15Posted by Kaytlinne
Leads me neatly onto the next peeve; still not Tier 3 gloves.

You can sit and be sad with me. I lack the legs.

Got belt this time around.

I got the MASSIVE. UNIT. PAULDRONS.

Which are kind of cool, and don't look quite so silly on the female humans, but still a bit OTT for this character.
The gloves are the ones that actually look sensible sized, rather than.... whatever these tier 2 ones are. Spandex? :/
My peeve is I can't get used to Orgrimmar RP.

I've been Rping at Horde for 2 years now, and it still feels like too many people crowded in one place talking over each other. It gives me headaches when I try to follow. I mean I can get around big events once in a while but since Orgrimmar is go-to place for non-elf casual RP I feel like I am missing so much. And since I don't have time to put in a guild, my forsaken, goblin, tauren and panderan are just lying around there. I tried several times but just gave up after couple of days of headache. I wish Orgrimmar RP would spread around to streets and other valleys too, it would feel like an actual capital instead of a village square.
07/11/2018 21:59Posted by Kaytlinne
I got the MASSIVE. UNIT. PAULDRONS.

Yeah the T2 shoulders definitely win that match for me.

Running full T3 with T2 shoulders and boots (T3 boots cause the sandal syndrome sadly) should do it.
Pet Peeve of the day.

When the opposing faction enters a city for the specific reason to annoy roleplayers. I don't care if it's Horde invading Stormwind, or Alliance invading Orgrimmar or Silvermoon. It's exceedingly jarring to have people from the same guild run around the place killing every NPC in sight, run up to your toons without a care in the world and spam emotes such as petting while on giant mounts as they run around you.

It's childish and annoying and I wish it would stop and the people doing it would find something more productive to do with their time. The people doing it? You know who you are. It might be funny to you and your friends, but it sure isn't to anyone else involved. -Especially- if you do it for multiple days in a row for hours.
This is why we should kick non-roleplayers off AD and keep it off the sharding nonsense.

MAKE AD ROLEPLAY AGAIN!

(Also a perma-ban for those people, their friends, their loved ones and their descendants).
I don't know what to do with my blood elf paladin.

Originally, I was going to just race change her into a Zandalari (if they got paladin), but I have so much elf stuff on her that it'd be a shame to do that.

I suppose since it seems that Zandalari are not getting warlock, I could keep her and level a zandalari paladin from scratch. But I wanted a mag'har shaman or a blood elf hunter.

Also, what am I going to do with my dwarf warlock now? Originally, was planning to race change that into a Zandalari so I could do a venomancer with green fire, I also want her name so I can reroll her into a shaman.

Just GAH!
Elves.
The fact that I can't seem to get a chance to play my natures toxin spreading/crippling spores Lunara build on hots without getting a team where one person just doesn't care about the objective or a match with a healer who refuses to heal and wants to try a damage build.
08/11/2018 07:57Posted by Bettiboom
The fact that I can't seem to get a chance to play my natures toxin spreading/crippling spores Lunara build on hots without getting a team where one person just doesn't care about the objective or a match with a healer who refuses to heal and wants to try a damage build.

Oh my god just /w me I'll carry you nub.

My pet peeve of the day: Reheated pizza just doesn't have the soul anymore.
08/11/2018 07:25Posted by Hobbs
Elves.

Elaborate.
08/11/2018 09:07Posted by Lintian
08/11/2018 07:25Posted by Hobbs
Elves.

Elaborate.

Night Elves.
Right, flamebait.
Belts. I mean goddamit why is the number of 3D belts that don't cut off the tabard so pathetically low? It makes it almost impossible to find a fitting one for certain mogs...
I need 160 marks of honour.

KILL ME NOW!
07/11/2018 22:18Posted by Matronae
I've been Rping at Horde for 2 years now, and it still feels like too many people crowded in one place talking over each other. It gives me headaches when I try to follow. I mean I can get around big events once in a while but since Orgrimmar is go-to place for non-elf casual RP I feel like I am missing so much. And since I don't have time to put in a guild, my forsaken, goblin, tauren and panderan are just lying around there. I tried several times but just gave up after couple of days of headache. I wish Orgrimmar RP would spread around to streets and other valleys too, it would feel like an actual capital instead of a village square.

Then start dragging people for a walk. I'd love to see more RP at the embassy.