Pet Peeve #36: The Peeve is Always Right

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
12/11/2018 10:02Posted by Volren
12/11/2018 03:21Posted by Abysscaller

I feel your pain.

What are these hubs, by the way?

I went where I used to roleplay with friends, so Duskwood, Redridge etc. I managed to get a few decent hours of roleplay last night with interesting conversations and even made new RP buddies. So light at the end of the tunnel I guess
12/11/2018 11:29Posted by Bramblefur
oh no

Yeah, there is NO WAY that this is gonna backfire.
12/11/2018 11:26Posted by Keydiam
Peeve: A new forum is seemingly coming tomorrow and you can earn "trust levels".

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624423660?page=2#post-29

I do wonder if posts will now more frequently disappear for no reason...

looks at almost 17,000 posts

:sweating:
I don't know if I can stand these forum changes. Goodbye, I guess? C'est la vie and all that. My strongly worded displeasure may well be confined to community chats from now on.
Big peeve:

the new incoming forum format.
12/11/2018 11:26Posted by Keydiam
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17624423660?page=2#post-29
forums politics & sh!posting were reserved for the most dedicated nolife losers... now, blizzard validates it as a way of life

LF forum farm group, be 500 likes & 100 days /playedforums minimum
12/11/2018 13:25Posted by Zeepkist
Big peeve:

I'd upvote your post, Zeep, but I've already spent my allotted BlizzLikes™ for the month. Sorry.
Can't wait to embed Fortnite memes into my usually stellar, funny and relatable forum posts now!
12/11/2018 13:51Posted by Yue
12/11/2018 13:25Posted by Zeepkist
Big peeve:

I'd upvote your post, Zeep, but I've already spent my allotted BlizzLikes™ for the month. Sorry.

I'm reporting you for joke theft.

(p.s. WTS Likes, 5000g per post)
This is a terrible threat to our economy, my friends.

The humble upvote farmers, the hard-working salt miners, their very livelihood is threatened.

We must rise up against the moderator bourgeoisie to win freedom for the workers.
12/11/2018 13:58Posted by Chíeun
We must rise up against the moderator bourgeoisie to win freedom for the workers.

The voters union?
Wait, so in theory, being a ****poster can garner you more Trust Level?

Wow.
12/11/2018 12:57Posted by Telaryn
looks at almost 17,000 posts

Get on my level noob. But, you still have a day left to complete this internet achievement.

12/11/2018 13:58Posted by Chíeun
The humble upvote farmers

They will become even greater than before. "UPVOTE AND LIKE MY COMMENT! ALSO FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE, TWITTER, TWITCH AND FACEBOOK! CAN WE GET THIS COMMENT TO 100 UPVOTES?!"

12/11/2018 13:52Posted by Cadbury
Can't wait to embed Fortnite memes into my usually stellar, funny and relatable forum posts now!

*infinite dab*
Argent !@#$posters, arise!

Peeve: A mount not dropping after years of farming, and it just happens to be a recolor of a raptor but I want it!
Join my Patreon for upvotes
People confusing "headcanons" with "this is how I want the big lines Story to happen from now on". :c Gimme back the culture ideas that Blizzard can't be bothered to think about and the small physical quirks.
12/11/2018 14:43Posted by Ishíi
Join my Patreon for upvotes

For every £1 I will give 100 likes!!
Wow... those forum things better not become real. There are no words for how utterly garbage that sounds...
My peeve is that during all my time spent on Argent Dawn I did not run into a single female Draenei character that wasn't a flat out ERPer or ERP bait. Still trying to scrub the memory of "Eredar San'layn Death Knight, Consort of the Lich King" from my brain.

Edit: As for the forum changes - it is utterly asinine that they would reward quantity and not quality and somehow timegate likes, though given the direction they're taking with their games it's also utterly unsurprising.
I hope I'll be able to get MVP on new forums.