Titanic Onslaught Armor transmog

Transmogrification
I wonder if the full set of Titanic Onslaught Armor (Mythic Lookalike) is available for Dk's, so far the head and shoulders are missing and i don't see any way of seeing how this can obtained.
I'm not sure why this is locked out for DK's, since Warrior's can transmog into the full Dreadwyrm set??
They are trying to hint that you can use pieces from other sets to complete tmog, not just copy/paste.
06/11/2018 15:55Posted by Elizabeth
They are trying to hint that you can use pieces from other sets to complete tmog, not just copy/paste.
But why release a full set then like the dreadwyrm set for Warriors and paladins then? Just laziness in my eyes.
The set was meant just for warriors and dreadwrym just for death knights. But because it took a lot of effort to design those class sets they had to reuse those looks also for some generic non class specific items. And for those items they just do minmal amount of different variants required so usaly they just choose one look.
It's not part of your respective set as a DK, which means you can't get it as part of your loot when you kill a boss. This however doesn't mean you can't get it mogged on you.

Plate gear in recent expansions has been universal, except for PvP gear which are class specific. Under your appearance collections, you have the option to see most, if not all, the plate items available to get.

That being said if you have another plate wearer, such as a warrior, that drops parts of the item, they can trade it to you (granted you are in the boss fight) and they will appear in your collection, as most PvE sets are not class specific when it comes to wearing it or mogging it, but just in terms of actually looting it