Disc Priests - Sort them out

Battlegrounds
They're far too OP and tanky at the moment, they're like the gods of healers. Is anything going to happen to them or are they going to stay broken?
you need to learn to play <3 i started playing rogue and it's fun being the dude that has to disable a healer. oh and killing warriors is fun too =]
As a fellow warrior myself, we are pretty much under powered, unless you are Arms. I am fury and its just a mixed bag. I only do pvp nowadays on my Blood Elf Hunter, which has had far more success than this character which is my main. We could argue all day long about disc priests, rogues, etc..but end of the day they are beatable if you have a good group that is focused and working together.
warrior is not underpowered lol. Turbo is still one of the best 3v3 comps and fury if no the best, then one of the best 2v2 with MW.
Disc priests got a pretty hard hit in 8.1.
Lots of angry posts on PTR forums about this nerf. Shieldspam is gone (6 sec forbearance) and some heal and dmg nerfs aswell.
07/11/2018 18:46Posted by Jurgenhan
end of the day they are beatable if you have a good group that is focused and working together.

A group is needed to take down a single person because of their spec, not their skill.....something isn't right there.
09/11/2018 10:45Posted by Nuvic
warrior is not underpowered lol. Turbo is still one of the best 3v3 comps and fury if no the best, then one of the best 2v2 with MW.

Turbo works becouse of the enha burst. Even without cooldown enha still have rng procs that hurt. And arms bring only healing reduction.
07/11/2018 18:27Posted by Penya
you need to learn to play <3 i started playing rogue and it's fun being the dude that has to disable a healer. oh and killing warriors is fun too =]

Yeah assassination rogues requires skills, thats why human female xoxoxoxoxo qt and elf female rolls it.
It's ok they're about to be nerfed pretty hard
What a load of bs...
They can nerf disc to the ground and you would still fail to do anything useful.

07/11/2018 18:46Posted by Jurgenhan
end of the day they are beatable if you have a good group that is focused and working together.

A group of bad players is needed to take down a single person because of their spec, not their skill.....something isn't right there.

Fixed it for you.
You need to kick a spell named penance. You are welcome.
i've done a few bgs on my new rogue and it's really simple really. as a rogue (and other stealth players) stay hidden until you spot their healers, then you work on that healer downing it (peeling them down) and while you do this, pray that someone from your team will come and smack the last remaining HP.

there were times where i needed an extra stealth user to stun, blind the healers. it's team work for sure.

i must say though, rogue takes planning and skill <3 and im a disc main.
Interrupt penance and let him spam shadow mend. He will oom from spaming it.
10/11/2018 17:12Posted by Lightness
Interrupt penance and let him spam shadow mend. He will oom from spaming it.

this and also there is a spell that can milk their mana which gives atonment to 5 players. if you can attack their group while someone is peeling that healer. its another way to milk their mana. they will panic heal which will make it easier for you to kill the disc.