Increase drop rate in PvP or bring Vendors

Arenas
Why are 4/10 M players higher equiped then 3100 with over 1k games played?
Drop rate was good at the start then they stealth nerfd it
Easy answer they dont care about pvp
11/11/2018 09:46Posted by Stickyjam

Yep, that nerf didnt make any sense.
11/11/2018 16:41Posted by Nferr
11/11/2018 09:46Posted by Stickyjam

Kinda does, you can permanently play arena, maybe not at 3100 cr but you always have a chance to get gear unlike Mythic Raiding which you do once a week and thats it.

I mean it should be increased but not by much, and maybe give the option to buy Azerite Gear with Marks.
.... there's a more fundamental problem though. RNG gearing should be removed from PvP, and proper options to purchase the things one wants from vendors should be added once again. If you buy something and it then rolls the RNG dice to decide what stats or traits you get, it would still not be much of an improvement.

Blizzard doesn't acknowledge most complaints, regardless of the legitimacy. And people complained a lot when RNG became so prevalent in PvP gearing. But if people then set a precedent that shows the complaints will quiet down on their own if they just keep ignoring it, then it'll become much worse for everyone.

Because this thread is basically saying it's ok with RNG gearing as a concept, and that you only seek satisfaction for the moment instead of the long run. And that's not ok.

This stuff is reaching Trump levels of manipulating the feeble-minded, with how Blizzard deals with PR and customer complaints by shocking the player base with new things so that people just eventually forget about what they were complaining about earlier.
Google 'The Shock Doctrine' and then compare it to Blizzard and how the development of this game has gone.
Best solution and what I liked the most is both the rather low chance of getting gear drops and being able to buy them with currency.

That way you are super happy when you actually get a drop when youre for example freshly 120 and also can buy the individual pieces you want.

Gotta admit, I do miss spending conquest points on the weapon finally after week 3 of the season if I recall correctly.

Although it was pretty unfair for those which only had honor weapons.
11/11/2018 16:44Posted by Gorewolf
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Kinda does, you can permanently play arena, maybe not at 3100 cr but you always have a chance to get gear unlike Mythic Raiding which you do once a week and thats it.

I mean it should be increased but not by much, and maybe give the option to buy Azerite Gear with Marks.

But then you can spam mythic +10 keys for fast gear.

You also get guaranteed items with the conquest cap and also chest and you can also do rbg at high rating.
12/11/2018 15:56Posted by Gorewolf

You also get guaranteed items with the conquest cap and also chest and you can also do rbg at high rating.

Conquest cap for 355?
Chest that is rng?
RBGs with sometime drop and even at high rate 340 item?
Suuuuure

Conquest cap for 355?
Chest that is rng?
Suuuuure

Hey, why arent you just doing mythic +? This Game isnt PvP exclusive and never will be.

Since Vanilla you had to do PvE to do PvP, wont ever change in a PvE focused Game.
12/11/2018 16:45Posted by Gorewolf
Hey, why arent you just doing mythic +? This Game isnt PvP exclusive and never will be.

Because he probably does not want to and didn't have to for more than 5 years.

Conquest cap for 355?
Chest that is rng?
Suuuuure

Since Vanilla you had to do PvE to do PvP, wont ever change in a PvE focused Game.

in mop you didnt need to at all
in wod you didnt
in legion you didnt i guess

stop sucking off blizzard off in every other post when you know the game is going downhill
I'll start caring when gear matters
12/11/2018 18:44Posted by Cewkz
I'll start caring when gear matters

gear matters a lot, if your azerite suck, you suck

Conquest cap for 355?
Chest that is rng?
Suuuuure

After vanilla everything changed. Blizz released pvp gear with resilience and pvp players no wonger needed to do pve

Conquest cap for 355?
Chest that is rng?
Suuuuure

After vanilla everything changed. Blizz released pvp gear with resilience and pvp players no wonger needed to do pve
11/11/2018 17:45Posted by Irai
.... there's a more fundamental problem though. RNG gearing should be removed from PvP, and proper options to purchase the things one wants from vendors should be added once again. If you buy something and it then rolls the RNG dice to decide what stats or traits you get, it would still not be much of an improvement.

Blizzard doesn't acknowledge most complaints, regardless of the legitimacy. And people complained a lot when RNG became so prevalent in PvP gearing. But if people then set a precedent that shows the complaints will quiet down on their own if they just keep ignoring it, then it'll become much worse for everyone.

Because this thread is basically saying it's ok with RNG gearing as a concept, and that you only seek satisfaction for the moment instead of the long run. And that's not ok.

This stuff is reaching Trump levels of manipulating the feeble-minded, with how Blizzard deals with PR and customer complaints by shocking the player base with new things so that people just eventually forget about what they were complaining about earlier.
Google 'The Shock Doctrine' and then compare it to Blizzard and how the development of this game has gone.

I dunno I felt this expansions RNG gearing of fairly frequent drops based on your rating seemed OK. Play long enough and you'd get the stats you wanted, or worst case you were atleast getting ilvl upgrades.

Now drop rates are poor, it just feels like I'm praying for my chest weekly only...
I am playing resto shaman in arena now and i have to do pve a lot. I think you know resto shaman need to stack pack spirit and surging tides. The only gear have both traits are available only in pve from Zek vos, underrot and emissary quest.
Yes we need vendors to customie desired azerite thraits.
it sucks playing holy paladin in RNG game. My best stat is crit for the holy shock crit proc ,but when you do tons of mythic + or arenas or BGs and the gear you get have no crit on it sucks. Not only its RNG problem but also PvP reward so bad gear. Thats why most streamers that used to pvp all day long now in BFa play lot of PVE. Venruki doing mythic + , Snutz doing mythic + like WTF?