Stop playing rogue, srsly!

Rogue
Jesus, I face rogue in 9/10 matches in 2v2 arena. Please play something else. Use your fantasy. This is WoW after all.
Blizzard should put a quotient on how many of each class is allowed in the game when so many people are playing this retarded class.
My fantasy is a stealthy character that uses any means necessary to win. That's what a rogue is.
What is this thread about? Blizzard really must ban these kids with nonsense posts
10/11/2018 23:43Posted by Freezérburn
My fantasy is a stealthy character that uses any means necessary to win. That's what a rogue is.

Lol, he just pops his vendetta = gg
10/11/2018 23:59Posted by Rosulao
10/11/2018 23:43Posted by Freezérburn

I'm outlaw.
10/11/2018 23:57Posted by Joelthas
What is this thread about? Blizzard really must ban these kids with nonsense posts

You can’t deny that rogues are really popular for 2v2 pvp. And when you are a DK with no protection against physical dmg and I pop my IBF you just roll your eyes and continue you rotation on us.

Facing rogue on such a high frequency is a nightmare for a DK
11/11/2018 00:03Posted by Freezérburn
10/11/2018 23:59Posted by Rosulao

I'm outlaw.

That’s at least a thing :) But still deals physical dmg and hard to get away from.
But I have just started!!! I don’t want to stop playing rogue. It’s fun.
10/11/2018 23:21Posted by Rosulao
Jesus, I face rogue in 9/10 matches in 2v2 arena. Please play something else. Use your fantasy. This is WoW after all.

I am actually rolling one as an alt! :D
Use your fantasy.

I do, when I play I imagine I'm a melee mage.
10/11/2018 23:24Posted by Rosulao
Blizzard should put a quotient on how many of each class is allowed in the game when so many people are playing this retarded class.

- Said a DK with a 3 button class.
11/11/2018 18:06Posted by Weper
10/11/2018 23:24Posted by Rosulao

- Said a DK with a 3 button class.

I can agree on frost spec being 3 button but frost sucks for arena so doesn't matter anyway.

But you can't say that for UH. Come again bro ;)
Yea everybody reroll a fury warrior or unavoidable mana burn spamming DH, cos its more creative.
why would you actively play 2s to begin with?

Troll
11/11/2018 22:54Posted by Holysiht
Yea everybody reroll a fury warrior or unavoidable mana burn spamming DH, cos its more creative.

Everything else than rogue would be fine. It’s too much atm.
Playing around 1500 -> complaining about rouges, not your own skill, okay.
12/11/2018 09:25Posted by Гравихудшичь
Playing around 1500 -> complaining about rouges, not your own skill, okay.

It has nothing to do with skills. I used to play around 2K in Legion. You can’t ignore the fact that DK’s hasn’t been in a very good position since the start of bfa in pvp. I’ll stick with my DK and wait for the 8.1 buffs.

When playing arena I can’t afford a simple mistake against rogue comps while they can and still win.

Moron
Some people just want to get easy high ranking. You can complain about that, but it wouldn't change anything. I know that rogues are annoying compared to other classes. I know that DKs sucks in PvP now, but you have to accept this or leave WoW if you can't. Someday DKs are viable again. You can spend the time to play other classes in the meantime.

Oh wait... The DK was OP in Legion. Why you don't try out rogue, huh?