Fishbone Marauders - The cursed scallywags!

Argent Dawn
Conley opens his journal, grabbing his quill. Proceeding to write down the day's events.

"MY, MY, MY!

What a TRUELY REMARKABLE DAY. Ambrose Roosevelt's coin grabbing schemes are simply MARVELLOUS, What kind of INSANE GENIUS goes through a man's head to BEFUZZLE! a pair of peons. Then send them to BOOTY BAY to be SOLD!

I must admit, at first I doubted the man's SCHEME. However, it paid off TEN-FOLD!

It's safe to say I have absolutely fell in LOVE with the Slave Trade. What a marvellous and NOBLE act to get into.

Not all the praise can be given to ROOSEVELT, however. As I - THE LEGENDARY CONLEY MAC! - Did most of the heavy leg-work as ALWAYS!

The future looks BRIGHT, however. We may be back on the sea before we know it."
As of now the plague known as the Fishbone Marauders have finally left Orgrimmar behind, setting sail to Booty Bay on a ship of questionable ownership...

Lucrative business awaits and our very own ship seems a thing of the near future now rather than a thing of wild dreams, avast!
Best of luck! These kind of concepts always make me wish I had a more adventurous character!
15/11/2018 11:53Posted by Drinesta
Best of luck! These kind of concepts always make me wish I had a more adventurous character!
Thanks!

And it's never too late, you know. ;)