Bored?

General
World quests anyone?
14/11/2018 18:28Posted by Swiftbark
World quests anyone?

Sounds glorious
I recommend reminding yourself of the dreaded old daily quests.
Works for me everytime, hope it'll work for you aswell :)
No.
Not bored at all.
Yes and it drove me to checkout a netease game

now i'm sad & bored.
World quests anyone?

i don't know, aren't most WQ awards set in stone? If there isn't at least five layers of RNG attached and then on an absurdly long GCD and then finally pruned for good measure, I don't think I'll find the experience all that engaging.
14/11/2018 19:48Posted by Senden
World quests anyone?

i don't know, aren't most WQ awards set in stone? If there isn't at least five layers of RNG attached and then on an absurdly long GCD and then finally pruned for good measure, I don't think I'll find the experience all that engaging.

This.
World quests > crying on forums.
World quests anyone?

Do it on broken shore - those towers need contribution. And you will also get achiv for 50 donation on each tower.
When Legion WQ are mode rewarding than BFA ones...
No i am not bored generally i went to play other games wow is still here if i get the spark back but wow definitely is boring as hell if you don't raid or do M+

Especially on alliance side when all the story and character development effort seems to be going to horde side.
Nope. WQs are a chore some days, sure, so I just don't do them those days.

Waaaaay better than daily quests were.
I was bored a week ago, now I'm swarmed with old reputations, mounts, titles, transmogs. Can barely find the time for all that.
WQ are same as leveling. :p
Though my sub will only run out in 1.1,
I hadn't logged into the game for about 3 weeks. Before that, I mainly done some mythic+ and island expeditions.

BFA is far too grindy and non-immersive for me. It's just another version of legion, based on low-attention span multi-chores, which hold no challenge and are just braindead click fest. The story is far too badly written, and the rush go-go-go mentality ruined islands for me.
Professions are mostly ruined, and more or less useless. Especially JC, which was my favorite for long time.

But the worst for me is the lack of immersion - can't really suspend the disbelief and imagine the out-world as a living fantasy world. It became more like a lolz cosplay party - which isn't my thing.
14/11/2018 19:00Posted by Espanca
I recommend reminding yourself of the dreaded old daily quests.
Works for me everytime, hope it'll work for you aswell :)

Those often lead to something usefull in end.