Third faction, would you join?

General
Alarak style emperor, Could be Kel'thuzad, Lich king himself, one of the four horsemen or a new entity.

Featuring Cult of the damned, San'layn, Dark Worgen, Improved undead ( nathanos type ), zombie trolls ( remnants of Zul'drak ), Improved abominations ( big race, tauren sized, thaddius looking ) and undead vrykuls as races

Faction is imperialistic, more organized than the scourge very powerful and has their own interests, stand in our way and die type.

Controlling lordaeron, all the way to eastern plague lands and down to arathi highlands with other parts of the world such as Icecrown, gundrak etc.

Light's hope chapel has finally fallen, so is the remnant crusaders in scarlet monastery.

Faction strikes a deal with the horde which cannot afford a war on a third front to leave Ghostlands and eversong woods.

The alliance are bitter, they want their lands back but can't afford to fight a war on a third front so they strike a deal with them to keep stormgarde keep, and allow any alliance remnants to leave safely.

Reason for the deal is if not for it the horde and alliance will probably team up on them.

Faction is morally grey leaning heavily into morally black, their leader has a desire ( Could be arthas like view that if everything is undead, no one can beat them, If they're all undead they will all be united ) that he wants to reach and as Emperor they all fall to his will and do whatever the leader wants, the leader is super strong and calculating.

During the chaos the faction becomes so strong to be an equal to the alliance or horde in power, which strikes fear in the factions that should one attack them the other will make sure to use the opportunity to make use of this and annihilates both factions, essentially putting all three factions in a stalemate.

Battle grounds will be revamped to include the faction in a lore friendly way but none game breaking.
I hate Undead, so my answer is no.
Only if I get a chainsaw sword and can charge into battle screaming "FO THE EMPRAHHHHH!!!!!"
I would maybe create a new character to the new faction, but i wouldn't join with my other characters.
15/11/2018 12:50Posted by Trinciamazze
Only if I get a chainsaw sword and can charge into battle screaming "FO THE EMPRAHHHHH!!!!!"

You do, you also get Awesome Empire transmog.
The third faction should be in northrend...
It should consist of undead, Vampire, Exodar, Red/fel Orcs, blood trolls, Naga.

Their theme would be pure dark.... They would kill, use and destroy the horde and alliance.
I wouldn’t even go near it.
I would join. Think it sounds interesting. Generally I think WoW is going towards too cute. BfA is like new Pandaria with the Voldunai and grandpa turtles.
If the 3rd faction was the Kirin Tor, then maybe.

The most common rumour out in youtube land is that Varok Saurfang will lead a reformed Horde with the Alliance against Sylvanis. And I wish him well - but Im not joining that. It's still the Horde.
15/11/2018 13:03Posted by Vurru
The third faction should be in northrend...
It should consist of undead, Vampire, Exodar, Red/fel Orcs, blood trolls, Naga.

Their theme would be pure dark.... They would kill, use and destroy the horde and alliance.

It could be in northrend I think it's a better place even, each faction gets their own continent.

While I think Dreanei and naga probably won't join, but maybe the Man'ari would strike an alliance, same as some of the shadow council remnants would join if there were, but I think it's a far stretch.

Blood trolls are certainly interesting allies, the alliance tried and it didn't end up well for them ( what I've heard I haven't played alliance so i could be wrong ).

An interesting choice of races could be either mantid or mogu, but that also is a farstretch.

I would say Val'kyr but I don't think there are male versions of them, but it could be a unique thing for them where Val'kyr is female only and Improved abominations are genderless/male.
Interesting idea, specially Valkyr. Maybe we don't need a male version, they're not needed for breeding anyway... Don't cry feminist :D Chosen female Vrykul become Valkyr, it's how it's done...