Is anyone else bored

General
been playing BFA since launch and maybe after 10+ years of WoW maybe im just coming to the end of my blizzard adventure but ,im asking is anyone else finding it hard to find meaning full stuff to do ... ive improved my ilvl to 350 something so no WQ's could give me an upgrade, ok i could go round and grind azerite to up my neck but the sheer amount of effort to fly point run to the area is really not worth the reward most times(imo), emisary quests are just to bland to be bothered with (at least legion you had the added flavor of procing a ledgendary) not so in BFA,
island are fun for a while but become dull PDQ

i know i dont pvp so im missing quite a big chunk of stuff to do there but that said ive never really pvp'd b4 and never been bored this much

my guild raids 2 times a week for 3h .which is fun for a while but around the 2.5h mark even that becomes meh

am i the only one or are others finding the same problems im having
Nope, I’m still having a blast. Still so much to do, clear raid, get +10 (once raider io goes away)

Plenty to do, problem is... being able to do it.
07/10/2018 16:24Posted by Dappysham
Nope, I’m still having a blast. Still so much to do, clear raid, get +10 (once raider io goes away)

Plenty to do, problem is... being able to do it.

Clearing the raid and Mythic + 10 is alot to do?

That said I haven't bothered to get into the raid, just been leveling alts to grind transmog, mounts & pets from the old raids and dungeons. I don't enjoy the current world quests, I don't enjoy professions that much either because alot of the utility stuff has been taken away from us (goblin glider in a raid to go faster for example). I do think the raid is great, from what I've seen, but both the raid and Mythic + only serve for ilvl gains. I don't feel the need to run it, even on LFR I've only done the first part on 2 characters of my current 4 120's. Warfronts don't matter, I run it when I'm busy with something else outside of the game. PvP is pretty fun but again not really sucking me in to play more of it.

I feel like the currently well known issues put a debuff on my fun. Once they're fixed I will probably jump into the raid and mythic + and enjoy the game, but so far they don't seem to have a fix for the issues, or not a complete fix yet.

I really want to enjoy the game, I love the storylines that are going on, I'm excited for the new races and the possibility of even more races coming soon. It's just that the new gearing system, the specs that were fine in legion being broken and other nerfs to fun have been dragging me down.

On the flip side, I got atleast 1 rare mount a week, including but not limited Ji-Kun, Ragnaros's fire hawk & the brewfest Kodo. Sad to say that this is the only thing I enjoy now.
@dappysham i wonder are u still feeling the same now
Is anyone else bored
No.
13/11/2018 15:30Posted by Annemarie
No.

lies
13/11/2018 15:31Posted by Pixelbear
No.

lies

Can you imagine there are players out there who enjoy the game ?
If you hate the game so much then just quit for good and stop whining on the forums. Every thread i open i see you once again complaining about something.
13/11/2018 15:35Posted by Linura
13/11/2018 15:31Posted by Pixelbear

lies

nope
13/11/2018 15:37Posted by Pixelbear

nope

If i dont like a game then i uninstall it and move on. Suggest you do the same

nope

How long left until your time runs out?

nope

I am afraid you are incorrect, I am too enjoying the game.
you can enjoy the game casually. Wow is not your life, its just for entertainment purposes. If you dont like the game just go play something else, watch a movie, find a girl or smt.

8.1 is on its way, start working on your character you will play, do tmog runs, try to achieve high mythic keys, try to get 'curve' achiv, do some RBG, go do some duels, go farm some rep until new allied races join us and many more.

The fact that many people are bored is that they dont actually take WoW into moderation. If people want to play the game all day and still find something to do, which doesnt feel repeatable, then this game is not for them. Content is there, and we are still in the beginning of the expansion. If your life is WoW then you need to reconsider.

This doesnt reply to the OP only but to everyone who is spamming the forums that this game is dead or boring.

Just challenge yourself into something different.

If you have been doing m+ then go do some pvp, and vice versa
sad that people think im being serious.
if you are referring to my post, i didnt even realize you were here. but now i do. Maybe we can stop bumping this post
13/11/2018 15:59Posted by Zinghai
if you are referring to my post, i didnt even realize you were here. but now i do. Maybe we can stop bumping this post

not you people taking offence to me saying one word lol what is this world coming too lol.. kinda sad and funny at the same time .. i don't care if people enjoy or dislike wow .. in fact there is still part of it i enjoy myself but many more parts which can be done better :)
Is anyone else bored
No.

no - i find this game still a lot of fun. there is soo much to do even if you dont raid or push mythic + :)

but thats probablybecause i have now only like +/- 8-10 hours to play a week at best :)
just directed to OP if you wanted to see if people will agree with you about being bored .. most of the ones who felt the same took some of the peoples here advice and already quit the game.

you only have the odd people like me and a very few others who are actually still here even though we do find the game boring as it currently is.

you will get more here now saying they enjoy it because the others cant post anymore.
I was bored too with this game so, I cancelled my subscription. Maybe I will come back when new patch arrives, maybe not.
I hate what happened to WoW - it is simple, shallow, stupid and boring. Not the WoW I loved.
Logged in for about 3 hours in the past 2 months. So ya, not much to really do that I enjoy tbh, and PvP is a pile of steamy manure.