Is anyone else bored

General
Yes, bored with the max-lvl stuff. Leveling alts at the moment. Even though I know there's a boost coming to xp-gaining and I should wait for that, I still prefer leveling alts to the live game right now.
I am too busy "suffering well" to enjoy it~
only one thing bores me
queue epic bg or random on horde see our so called team play botstupid and oops alliance gets win for nothing

good to know front door of both bases in isle suddenly is vulnerable to heavy damage from the hangar air ship fix this
Came here looking for this thread. =)
07/10/2018 16:15Posted by Collagen
am i the only one or are others finding the same problems im having

Have the same feelings. I've been playing WoW since 2003 beta and after WotLK I only come to play at the biginning and the end of an expansion. My main is 360+ atm and I have pushed my DK tank to about 350 ilvl. Every ingame activity I think about feels really dull and boring to me. I'm trying to find some fun playing D3, but it's not any better. =(
13/11/2018 15:40Posted by Linura
<span class="truncated">...</span>

nope

If i dont like a game then i uninstall it and move on. Suggest you do the same
Same... if I don't wanna play a game, I sure as f*** ain't coming to its' Forums - that'd be like buying a new bed, putting fresh bedding on it & taking a dump on it, right where you're going to sleep...
Nah, not bored, just not in a mad rush to get endgame stuff done, will take it at my pace, loads of stuff still to do, have a whole back catalogue of stuff to do in fact. Levelling Proffs, unlocking some of the Allied races, getting round to some raids, all in good time. Loads of Legion stuff in fact.

I mean it is a game, not a race. If you rush through everything as if it was some sort of sprint, then sure, you'll get to the end and then sit around with nothing to do, but that's not the game, that's your choice of playstyle. A lot of the older generation of gamers treat it as a game, and not some mad frenzied hurtling forwards going "Gimme Gimme Gimme! Go! Go! Go!"

Play it as a game, and not as some exercise in bizarre computer based self flagellation to advance as quick as you can, and you probably wouldn't be as bored, or as jaded, and you would still have plenty to do.

Actually makes the game a lot more enjoyable when you aren't in a mad dash.
You are not the only one. Today i even tried a new character a new dk to try something new but even that didn't made my hyped. Im only here for stroy. And i guess im gonna keep this up with youtube. I really pushing my self into game trying to get some fun but i am literally getting zero, none. My subs end in 20 day so am i. At least for now. But it isn't really the bfa or content what makes me boring of this game. Its the combat system. It is so old and doesn't giving any joy no more. Pushing 2-3 button with some old, pity animations doesn't seem enjyoing anymore.
i think the biggest problem i have is lack of things to do , and what i mean by that (rep aside) i dont have to work for anything so content gets eaten up very quickly and becomes dull and repetative

it dawned on me earlier on another post , a few things i really miss

now i dont pvp as such but back in the good ole days i loved WG and TB ... WHY ??? dunno but it was a fun thing to do a couple of times a day

and the argent crusade area ate up about an hour of your day grinding them valiant seal and (whatever came next as i cant remember the name now)

also the lack of flying that blizzard seem intent on making us beg for also takes so much out of the game

i used to spend hours mining and fishing (which i spose i can still do ) but having to run from node to node getting attacked all the damn time soon takes its toll on your enthusiasm PDQ

when i hit max lvl in pandaland and got insta flying i spent hours/days exploring looking for easter egg n weird stuff to do (big !@# eel boss in the water)

so yeah im still really bored and im only hanging about cos after 10+ years on wow i really dont wanna except my journey is at an end :(
I'm bored. Only +10 weekly and a few raid nights going on. The game is boring atm. The lack of complexity in many classes doesn't make it any better.
If i dont like a game then i uninstall it and move on. Suggest you do the same
Same... if I don't wanna play a game, I sure as f*** ain't coming to its' Forums - that'd be like buying a new bed, putting fresh bedding on it & taking a dump on it, right where you're going to sleep...

that's where you are mistaken i do still want to play the game, just not in the current state it is :). i'm only taking a "break" i will return one day do not fear, you/blizzard haven't completely got rid of me just yet :P.. 8.2 will decide the ultimate fate.