Can we go back to being a scrub again?

General
We are also leaders of our classes... DK fo example~
Why I cant use my armies to defeat this pityful threats? Few savage trolls and rotting old god are nothing next to powers of the Scourge. Those would fit into class hall table mission ;)

From fighting Legion into vacations in jungle of Zandalar
I feel like the problem being a hero in WoW is, that it doesn´t matter. We have the "power" apparently, but we have nothing to say, no decisions to make. We are basically strong mercenaries. Just doesn’t feel right.
I don't think I ever stopped being a scrub. I still pick up hyena poop.
17/10/2018 21:20Posted by Kooki

This.

We are always picking-up/sorting-thru some sort of poop (every exansion so far there is one or two of these quests).

Brings us back down to, err Azeroth, with a bump.
Every time Sylvanas calls me her Champion I want to puke my guts out...
You find it dumb to be called a hero after we took down the Lich King, Deathwing, Garrosh and Sargeras with the Burning Legion? Yeah we look like an ordinary bunch of travelers that do nothing interesting..
19/10/2018 14:48Posted by Cyphyx
You find it dumb to be called a hero after we took down the Lich King, Deathwing, Garrosh and Sargeras with the Burning Legion? Yeah we look like an ordinary bunch of travelers that do nothing interesting..

A hero, thats just fine.

The Hero, thats annoying.

I did all that with Millions of other people, not alone. It makes no sense to have a chosen hero storyline in an MMORPG!
We kind of are, really. We (the player characters / 'adventurers') have gone from using legendary weapons to actually save the world from a Sargeras, to collecting fruit and picking up !@#$ for some trolls and fat sailors.

I'm sick of being called "champion" and "hero" too though, tbh.
17/10/2018 21:20Posted by Kooki

As a gnome I would say U climb hyena-poop
19/10/2018 14:55Posted by Xemeron
19/10/2018 14:48Posted by Cyphyx

A hero, thats just fine.

The Hero, thats annoying.

I did all that with Millions of other people, not alone. It makes no sense to have a chosen hero storyline in an MMORPG!

The 'Hero' this morning collected Krolusks poop to complete a herbalism quest... i wish they call me 'Hunter' or 'Beast Master' or 'Little Bear'... but not 'Hero' nor 'Champion'. They're too serious.

[Edit]: and BTW you took down the Lich King, Deathwing, Illidan and the rest... I'm coming from a time where LFR wasn't a thing and the max I did was watching IIC from outside, being bishotted by Archimonde in the Caverns Of Time and never made it after Teron Gorefiend... Cata skipped completely... MOP never raided. LOL
Speak for yourself, peasant.

Best wishes,
Thousandaire
19/10/2018 15:10Posted by Thousandaire
Speak for yourself, peasant.

Best wishes,
Thousandaire

Zip it, pheasant :D

Best whisps,
Little Bear