Can't join groups because of raider.io

General
25/10/2018 13:01Posted by Dreamkore
So my ilvl sucks because i never get drops, nevertheless i did a +7 underrot IN TIME at 350 ilvl yesterday, hooray.
Today i sign up to a +5 Underrot and get declined because ''your Radier io is too low''
So i am not qualified to do a +5 of something even if i managed to do a +7 of the exact same thing?
Is the person who made raider.io legitimately mentally impaired?

This is the new WOW. It sucks. Same with the crap ''curve achievements''
If you do not have a good raiding guild, you are generally stuck with raiding content/mythic +
25/10/2018 15:02Posted by Tokaine
I swear I see so many of these posts and it's like how the he'll are you 350 item level???? You can get that within an hour of getting 120 just buy boes lul

350 gear costs gold. Those items are rather rare.

Unless you wish to go fund people the BoEs that you are suggesting, I suggest you think of a better solution.

25/10/2018 15:34Posted by Arenko
So, and how does it help you get into groups if raider.io gets banned?

I see these kinds of posts, about how Raidio is now the ultimate factor to joining pugs, or that it being removed would somehow be devastating for pugging (Hell, someone in another thread actually called it pug suicide if someone decided to make their score private).

I doubt things will be so terrible if it got removed. Hell, pugging was terrible before its conception, and I doubt it will be any worse if it was removed. At least Item Level is an achievable "Rating", and I don't see many people wanting obscene requirements for it. The worst thing that could happen is that people will want 5 item levels higher than what is actually recommended, and it won't somehow break the system.

Although I am playing Horde, and most people seem to have these issues as Alliance, so I guess it's an Alliance only problem. I don't know.
this is how wow is now OP you just gotta play by the raider io rules or don't play at all its stupid and sad reality..

blizz need to open their eyes and see just how many people raider io are forcing to quit the game.

either that or risk turning the game into a game designed only for the select few.

if they have any sense they will do something about raider io and make the game fair for everyone they will make more money and only lose a small % of raider io supporter in the process, which imo are the most toxic side of the community so its a win win for them.
25/10/2018 15:58Posted by Pickle
you either need to play a tank or you dont make your own group, its that simple.

Yesterday evening. Arms. My key. 5 minutes. In dungeon. Even more simple than that.
I really don't get those threads. I am ALWAYS assembling my own groups. I barely even see really high ilvl+low rio combo nowadays. There is probably something you can do about that (other than whine at forum).
25/10/2018 16:01Posted by Darthtoon
this is how wow is now OP you just gotta play by the raider io rules or don't play at all its stupid and sad reality..

blizz need to open their eyes and see just how many people raider io are forcing to quit the game.

either that or risk turning the game into a game designed only for the select few.

if they have any sense they will do something about raider io and make the game fair for everyone they will make more money and only lose a small % of raider io supporter in the process, which imo are the most toxic side of the community so its a win win for them.
Many people (4 forum/lfr warrioirs)
Hey mom! Mom!

Look at this! Another Raider.io thread. Can you believe this?
Most of raider.io users exist only in the minds of forum users. Most dont use it, is just that you want an excuse to not be taken. You realice that if plp were taken at random, the same number of people would be declined of groups.
Just join a community, be a tank or start your own groups. I will help with the later if asked.