Belves don't need heritage armor

General
1 2 3 5 Next
I really feel like Blizzard is trolling high elf fans at this point, and I'm sick of it. Since evidently blood elf heritage armor will just give blood elves blue eyes, we'll never get fully playable high elves. I don't understand this reasoning at all. Blood elves already have transmog options in the game, too. So why are they getting something that high elves should get?

Alliance got void elves, something that no one wanted. And now, we're not even given something in return. High elf fans have been consistently asking for more content, and we're consistently denied it. Vereesa took a back seat to the blood elves in Suramar as well as Tyrande, and for what reason? And you're telling me that blood elves get blue eyes with their heritage armor? This is completely unfair.

I thought with the allied races, I would finally get what I wanted. But all I'm getting are constant disappointments, and constant reminders that blood elves are the only race Blizzard cares about. I'm done.
I agree, after the suffering we had to endure while beeing forced to play in the horde, feeling like you don't belong where you are because of selfish Horde players, giving them blue eyes is just throwing salt in the wound.
I find it more likely that Sin'dorei will receive more eyecolour options than the Silver Covenant being added as a playable faction.
I'm a big HE fan, but I disagree.
The BE armour is iconic and it's great for them to have the chance to use.
But keep them away from our blue eyes. Shoo shoo.

I agree with your void elf opinion, they feel underwhelming. I will probably re roll NE soon.
Please where did you get this information? Thank you
Casual reminder that blue eyed Blood Elves are fully lore-compatible and supported, in fact even more so now with the cleansing of the Sunwell.
Since evidently blood elf heritage armor will just give blood elves blue eyes[...] And you're telling me that blood elves get blue eyes with their heritage armor? This is completely unfair.

Source?
Seeing such alliance topics makes me grin and feel well inside. You got yourself majority of appealing horde races, leave something for the horde, thanks.
BE cant have blue eyes, cause my void elf already has. And that would blur the faction lines :DDD
26/10/2018 16:53Posted by Linir
BE cant have blue eyes, cause my void elf already has. And that would blur the faction lines :DDD

Hence why HE should never exist - blurring it even further ;)
26/10/2018 16:53Posted by Bulrosh
Seeing such alliance topics makes me grin and feel well inside. You got yourself majority of appealing horde races, leave something for the horde, thanks.

You got the best AR races, what are you complaining? Do you want fat humans? Asspull elves?
Holier than average Draenei?

Dark Iron Dwarfs are the only good thing that came out of this.
Blood Elf is a High Elf~
High Elf is playable!

Also... Look at my eyes ;)
And you got yourself bootleg BElves, yeah they look kinda edgy but that's the price for having them I guess.
26/10/2018 16:55Posted by Winterchillz
26/10/2018 16:53Posted by Linir

Hence why HE should never exist - blurring it even further ;)

Like NB should not exist with their slightly different shade of purple lol
Aren't the blue eyes for the flashback in the questline, while they were still high elves?

If anything, the questline celebrates specifically why blood elves are the way they are and what it took to get them there, the focus is on being proud to be a blood elf of today.
26/10/2018 16:50Posted by Winterchillz
Casual reminder that blue eyed Blood Elves are fully lore-compatible and supported, in fact even more so now with the cleansing of the Sunwell.

This. If you guy want green/yellow/blue eyed elves the horde is waiting for you.

I'm sick of hearing you guys asking for our things. i have a better idea, instead of removing our heritage armor, why don't they remove the void elf one? After all they are blood elves, and their "differences with the belves" started five minutes ago, hardly worthy of an heritage.

So no, we will get our blue eyes, and posibly red/orange eyes from the Dark rangers/San'layn, and you will look at us from outside the window with your "not blue" eyes.
26/10/2018 16:56Posted by Bulrosh
And you got yourself bootleg BElves, yeah they look kinda edgy but that's the price for having them I guess.

If they even had proper lore... Blizzard just doubled down on what we didn't want. Even more corrupted BE lol.

26/10/2018 16:57Posted by Rhiánnon
Aren't the blue eyes for the flashback in the questline, while they were still high elves?

If anything, the questline celebrates specifically why blood elves are the way they are and what it took to get them there, the focus is on being proud to be a blood elf of today.

This guy knows what's up.
Every playable race needs a heritage armor.

What we don't need is playable high elves. Their story is done.
26/10/2018 17:10Posted by Dudas
Every playable race needs a heritage armor.

What we don't need is playable high elves. Their story is done.

Funny think I saw them at Suramar :D
seppuku