rapid mind potion

General
hello guys , yesterday i found a very cheap (79k fk my life) potion of rapid mind. i just wanna ask u guys what to do with it. I used it 3 times with my alts in draenor , u know , the bonus obj thing. But last week a found a topic in reddit with a guy saying that draenor levelling is okay with quest (atleast better than 0-90 range) and u should use the potion in the 60-80 range like this ; take 21 quest , complete them , enter a dungeon , drink potion before killing last boss and complete all the quest. I would try it , but need to know : never leveleld up in draenor with quest , is it fast? thank you btw :)
26/10/2018 19:59Posted by Raukkoh
hello guys , yesterday i found a very cheap (79k fk my life) potion of rapid mind. i just wanna ask u guys what to do with it. I used it 3 times with my alts in draenor , u know , the bonus obj thing. But last week a found a topic in reddit with a guy saying that draenor levelling is okay with quest (atleast better than 0-90 range) and u should use the potion in the 60-80 range like this ; take 21 quest , complete them , enter a dungeon , drink potion before killing last boss and complete all the quest. I would try it , but need to know : never leveleld up in draenor with quest , is it fast? thank you btw :)

WOD levelling goes as this

go garison, buy 3-4 xp potion for 100 resources each
get addon called handy notes - draenor treasures
fly around each zone picking up treasures and doing bonus objectives
you get a leverl per 15-25 mins
so its actually really fast wihtout the 300% potion , no?
WOD leveling is very fast, you can go from 90-100 in a few hours so no need to use the 300% potion
thank you so much guys!
26/10/2018 20:34Posted by Raukkoh
so its actually really fast wihtout the 300% potion , no?

i dont know if it stacks- it goes even faster. i have like 20 of those pots in bank from old MOP rare mob
You can easily do 90-100 by just doing the bonus objectives and treasures alone, looms will make things go even more quicker.

If you ask me 79k for the potion is an insane waste, unless you have gold burning a hole in your pockets.
Yes can go quite fast doing the treasure picking route.
But if you never quested in WoD why not experience it? It has a nice story imo
26/10/2018 20:44Posted by Haramona
You can easily do 90-100 by just doing the bonus objectives and treasures alone, looms will make things go even more quicker.

If you ask me 79k for the potion is an insane waste, unless you have gold burning a hole in your pockets.

yeah thats why im asking , i already lvl up in draenor with the potion and i feel like there is no need to use it , like u guys said its already very fast without it
Best Skip something in 60-80. That range is a real slog.