Arms warrior nerf 8.1

Battle for Azeroth Class Development
-33% rage gained when target survives execute.
-17% bladestorm damage
-40 to 50% damage to Warbreaker's aoe
Basically massive aoe nerf to class that excells at cleave/aoe.

Guess we gotta reroll to some other class boys, until the time they !@#$ that one up too.

The massive warbreaker nerf will probably force players into picking Cleave, and will reduce the arms spec to spamming Cleave to reapply deep wounds.
I have absolutely no idea what broken thing warriors did to deserve this. Time to !@#$ing go fury . Thanks Blizzard. Why don't you provide some feedback on why you do those nerfs , just like people provide feedback from your patches? Where's the reasoning behind this %^-*? Show some statistics at least. !@#$.
fury was always more fun to play anyway
Can't have let you have all that utiltiy and damage on top.
31/10/2018 16:07Posted by Pixelbear
fury was always more fun to play anyway

For you maybe, for me it's just spamming buttons, arms feels more rewarding since everything costs rage and you need to manage it, no free spells like fury has.
Mh didn't like arms anyway so no big change for me. This being said :

31/10/2018 16:04Posted by Saintu
Why don't you provide some feedback on why you do those nerfs , just like people provide feedback from your patches? Where's the reasoning behind this %^-*? Show some statistics at least. !@#$.

I completely agree with that. Sometimes they change things to some classes with no explanation whatsoever. Shows how much they care about the community eh.
Blizzard doesn't care about community at all, devs shape the game for themselves.
Some dev probably got killed by a warrior or pissed off in some way, so let's nerf arms. They don't have a clue what they're doing.
They will be nerfing everyones dmg until DKs will be able to survive it in PvP )))))
31/10/2018 16:13Posted by Skyrha
Blizzard doesn't care about community at all, devs shape the game for themselves.
Some dev probably got killed by a warrior or pissed off in some way, so let's nerf arms. They don't have a clue what they're doing.

Huh? Devs don't play wow. Maybe they play pokeymon.

They have no idea how they are killing their game.
31/10/2018 16:16Posted by Bubasparks
They will be nerfing everyones dmg until DKs will be able to survive it in PvP )))))

Wouldn't be surprised, Holinka mains dk and he's back now since dks suck in pvp, so we can expect dks to be near top in pvp soon. As I said, they shape the game for themselves.
If you want massive aoe you can reroll to frost mage.. oh wait ...
Already got a frost mage, as well as all other classes, frost mage also gets a nerf, but not as big one as arms warriors do, our purpose was ruined with this nerf, they're literally forcing us to pick cleave now over warbreaker to do well, and it's such a boring spell, you just spam cleave when you can to keep deep wounds, way more boring than warbreaker, not to mention useless on single target or cleave fights.
Well time to roll a warlock
31/10/2018 17:19Posted by Linir
Well time to roll a warlock
haha, nice one.
Im ok since I started to play wow rarely after wod. And since I stopped to care about my warrior main.
FU blizzard , why are u doing this ??? U want arms to suck in aoe fights As much as on a single target . GG !@#$ this game .
I love how people refused to get warriors in m+s and now they will stop taking warriors like at all. smileyface. Thanks blizzard. You wouldn't mind if we stopped playing aswell , rite?
Dont they realise so many people are quitting this crud already?
I Fing double dare you devs continue with class nerfs as youlle be developing some mobile game soon as we are all quitting BFA anyway im gone in a week and im Arms since vanilla.
All the constructive criticism in the comments. Feels Good
Nerfing the only fun parts in arms at the moment is totally stupid. This isn't balancing, it's just lazy. Leave arms alone for once.