LF Guild & Banter

Looking for Players – PvE
Casual player, looking for a guild that has plenty of mature banter. Pref with members that don't get offended easily. I swear too much, and will probably call you fat assed donkey nudger.
Willing to faction change for the right guild etc.
Hi Massika

You can never have enough banter!! :D

Anyway, I'm the Co-GM of the guild Remnants of Valhalla, situated on the server Dragonmaw, Horde. We are a casual raiding / social guild. Our focus is to have a nice time playing wow. We do this with our raiding team but we have a lot of room for other things aswell: regular m+ runs, doing the weekly events as a group of friends, doing Tmog or mount runs in old raids, achi runs,... pretty much everything wow has to give (maybe a tad less of PvP, we are PvE'ers mostly ^^)

Outside of wow, we stay in touch over our Discord server, you will also see our guildies playing other games together (fx: Diablo, Playerunknown's battkegrounds, HotS,...). We are a pretty tight-knit community, open for likeminded players.

For all other basic information about our guild, feel free to take a look at our recruitment thread and guild video:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17619201898
https://youtu.be/8iQdtDNOBaI

If this sounds like what you're looking for, feel free to add my Btag for a little chat (xarial#2863).

Kr,

Xari
hey mate - you sound like my kind of guy :)

throw me a nudge @ Brad#2942 - we could have a banter about it
Hey there Massika our guild might be what u are looking for. social raiding guild with plenty of bants and trust me the whole "swear too much thing" hah! isnt an issue with us :p

Hit me up so we can chat ;) Nekochi#2301
<Terracotta Pie> Frostmane 8/8 N 7/8 HC 1/8M (With Pugs)
Looking for Members to finish off HC & Mythic Uldir aswell as M+
Open to all Applications
Need DPS, Heals

we are Rude c*nts in need of members to push on throughout HC + Mythic
Guild Name:
DafuqisgoingON
Faction:
Alliance
Realm:
EU
Progression:
Newly Formed Guild with Exp of 8/8 N 8/8 HC 2/8 M
Raid Times:
Summer Time 19:30 - 23:00
Winter Time 18:30 - 22:00
Raid Schedule:
Wed - Sun

Hey guys and gals , <DafuqisgoingON> if u looking for chilled yet competitive environment in addition to +30 yrs old matured community looking for a like-minded players with mythic ambition we are looking for cutting edge, also our exp is (8/8 h 2/8 m) and at the moment we are recruiting dedicated loyal and SOCIAL friendly matured players to join our ranks.

ALL CLASSES AND ROLES ARE CONSIDERED (if you are a fast learner and take constructive criticism with an open heart).

Contact us for more info: Maximoss#2481 - Mesao#2956 - Xdanger#2191
Thanks much appreciated
Hello!

Thanks for sharing your post, i hope you find what you are looking for.
I run <Divided> on The Maelstrom server. (Horde) http://divided.enjin.com/
Our group consists of friends who have played the game together for more than a year with currect progression: 3/9 Mythic Uldir

Our raiding days: Monday - Wednesday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)
Social Raids: Sunday 20.00 - 23.00 servertime (gmt+1)

Our guild is mostly PvE oriented.
What we do:
Occational Social events / Contests
Raids/pugs
Social raids
Mythic+ pushes

Im proud to say that we are very welcoming towards new players, thoose with game experience and thoose who do not. We encourage players to ask us for help or advice if they want it, and no question is considered "stupid".
The internet is full of offensive comments and the likes, so making a safe haven for new talent was an easy choice for us to make.
We prioritise quality over quantity, resulting in us having a family enviromental atmosphere amongst the members.

Most of us in the guild have fulltime jobs or studies and we have an average age around 20.
Myself being 31 years of age, having 3 kids and a fulltime job i clearly understand the necessity of sleep and real life chores. I would really like to hear from you, should our presentation make you curious for more.
Have a good one!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617772722