It's official now - Saurfang is traitor

Story
Prev 1 2 3 4 23 Next
02/11/2018 19:10Posted by Wimbert
...you saw the same video I did and think it's the Alliance that would shape the Horde in the future? I just saw the leader of the Alliance whining about war and freeing a declared enemy, because he thought he might be able to to what he was to weak to manage. He told Saurfang directly that he couldn't stop Sylvanas without him. He put himself under the orc's power in the cell in more ways than one.

Saurfang gave the Horde PC the finger when we tried to free him. But he literally jumps once Anduin givs him pretty eyes. Because everything orbitates about Anduin now, the minute he comes onto stage. This is the biggest evidence of ALliance bias since the burning of Teldrassil, when Blizzard marked us as irredeemable mordor faction.
02/11/2018 19:09Posted by Ashval
Problem is we are given a sadistic choice. Should we be puppets of Lordaeron, or puppets of Stormwind? Both paths are disgraceful.

Anduin let Saurfang go to do what he wants to redeem the Horde, lets be quite honest here that is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.
02/11/2018 19:13Posted by Erevien
Saurfang gave the Horde PC the finger when we tried to free him. But he literally jumps once Anduin givs him pretty eyes.

Because there were no strings attached here. The Horde wanted to bring him back to Sylvanas. Anduin just lets him go.
02/11/2018 19:02Posted by Thalasdin
02/11/2018 19:00Posted by Cruelfist
Little pretty boy is also traitor.

To who? He IS the Alliance.

The absolute state of Sylvanas players.

He's cooperating with green skinned traitor. Don't let Tyrande know this situation.
02/11/2018 19:12Posted by Thalasdin
02/11/2018 19:10Posted by Akriti

Why then be given the choice in 8.1?

It's an RPG.

Did you really think both sides are canon?

It's been an RPG since inception, this is the first we have this type of choice. So my question again, why be given the choice in 8.1?
02/11/2018 19:16Posted by Akriti

It's been an RPG since inception, this is the first we have this type of choice. So my question again, why be given the choice in 8.1?

Do you really think both sides are canon?
I don't mind cutting Sylvanas and her mindless minions in half. Actually that's what I want.
But not after a human potential™ lesson.
02/11/2018 19:16Posted by Cruelfist

He's cooperating with green skinned traitor. Don't let Tyrande know this situation.

Haha, Tyrande?

Telling the nation who holds her refugees what to do with it's prisoners?
02/11/2018 19:15Posted by Wimbert
02/11/2018 19:13Posted by Erevien
Saurfang gave the Horde PC the finger when we tried to free him. But he literally jumps once Anduin givs him pretty eyes.

Because there were no strings attached here. The Horde wanted to bring him back to Sylvanas. Anduin just lets him go.

Uhm, he could have just asked? Stop defending the bad writing from Blizzard. We PCs could easily done the same things Anduin did there.

02/11/2018 19:18Posted by Drulak
But not after a human potential™ lesson.

I told you so, I told everyone, but they handwaved it away as whining. And somehow Blizzard believes this is top tier writing.
02/11/2018 19:19Posted by Thalasdin
02/11/2018 19:16Posted by Cruelfist

Haha, Tyrande?

Telling the nation who holds her refugees what to do with it's prisoners?

Lul.
02/11/2018 19:20Posted by Cruelfist

Lul.

I laughed too, don't worry ;)
Uhm, he could have just asked? Stop defending the bad writing from Blizzard. We PCs could easily done the same things Anduin did there

I didn't defend the writing. I just noticed that Anduin put himself under Saurfang's power, not the other way around.

And the PC is no one of importance, a nameless filler for the vague "champion"-title. Your choices never mattered. Rokhan didn't offer it, so you didn't offer it.
02/11/2018 19:13Posted by Frozengrip
02/11/2018 19:09Posted by Ashval
Problem is we are given a sadistic choice. Should we be puppets of Lordaeron, or puppets of Stormwind? Both paths are disgraceful.

Anduin let Saurfang go to do what he wants to redeem the Horde, lets be quite honest here that is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

No it is far worse. Saurfang was WRITTEN into waiting for Anduin giving him his approval filled with extra spice of human potential and some Christie Golden fairy dust because he took up the guts to do something about the situation. This is even worse writing than WoD. Yes i said it.

Warlords of Draenor is better than Battle for Azeroth!
Choke and die on it while you still eat.

Isn't it a little bit extreme? It's not like the Alliance players write the story and apparently You wish we die.

The heck?
02/11/2018 19:17Posted by Thalasdin
02/11/2018 19:16Posted by Akriti

Do you really think both sides are canon?

Do you know which side is canon?
I was joking when I foretold a timeloop repeating Soo till legion over and over and over again... seems they took it seriously.
Be prepared for a new alternate world. This time with the blood horde... filled with blood elves
By the way, has anyone else noticed the developers' bias? The Hearthstone developers', I mean. The next expansion is all about Trolls and their arena... Talk about Horde bias, seriously. It's even named after Rastakhan.
02/11/2018 19:26Posted by Akriti
Do you know which side is canon?

Yeah Saurfangs.

Did you not see the two cinematics focusing on him?
02/11/2018 19:25Posted by Halasibel
Choke and die on it while you still eat.

Isn't it a little bit extreme? It's not like the Alliance players write the story and apparently You wish we die.

The heck?

But you still cheer for the misery because it means you have official blizzard approval about always being in the right no matter what happens next. It had been this way since classic. Always been. I was around the forum back in 2006 to know.
Oh, sorry, I forgot to bow before the High Lord of the Persecution Complex. *bow*