It's official now - Saurfang is traitor

Story
Prev 1 3 4 5 23 Next
02/11/2018 19:28Posted by Thalasdin
02/11/2018 19:26Posted by Akriti
Do you know which side is canon?

Yeah Saurfangs.

Did you not see the two cinematics focusing on him?

Well I do not at this stage which one is canon, and it may very well be both sides.
02/11/2018 19:33Posted by Akriti
Well I do not at this stage which one is canon, and it may very well be both sides.

The adventurer is canon and considering that Saurfang's was originally the only quest and has two cinematics focusing on him, it seems unlikely that Saurfang's path isn't canon.
02/11/2018 19:35Posted by Thalasdin
02/11/2018 19:33Posted by Akriti

The adventurer is canon and considering that Saurfang's was originally the only quest and has two cinematics focusing on him, it seems unlikely that Saurfang's path isn't canon.

There's still hope...there's no saurfang tshirt yet on the blizz gear store. It's still Anduin/Sylv :) :)
There was a big improvement in the video. Previously Anduin looked like the brother of Justin Bieber. In this he looked like a blond girl. :)
02/11/2018 19:40Posted by Akriti
There's still hope...there's no saurfang tshirt yet on the blizz gear store. It's still Anduin/Sylv :) :)

Hope?

Why would you hope for Sylvanas to remain in power? She is a blight on the whole story.

Let's get the Horde back to the noble Warcraft 3 days. Hopefully they just bring back Thrall as Warchief at this point. He at least knew what he was doing.
02/11/2018 19:41Posted by Solandraa
There was a big improvement in the video. Previously Anduin looked like the brother of Justin Bieber. In this he looked like a blond girl. :)

So funny. But alas insults worthy of kindergarten are the only true weapon that the Horde has left.
I was hoping that Saurfang will fight his own game. I can't decide what's worse, being turned to Scourge 2.0 or having Anduin approving everything Horde does. Horde didn't need it before.

Can I have a choice to dump Horde now for Zandalari empire? It might take some time but I see more sense pumping my effort for them to raise to greatness again than wasting time for Horde.

Plz Blizzard change my background to yellow, or green. whatever.

Also poor Zekhan
So blinded by Sylvanas crap that horde players can no longer see what the Horde used to be, before she became warchief.

Honor, Savagery, Blood

Now all you get is:
Blight, Lich King wannabe, desecrating dead like it were animal corpses

She made a life her enemy and that is a war she can not win.
02/11/2018 19:46Posted by Deed
So blinded by Sylvanas crap that horde players can no longer see what the Horde used to be, before she became warchief.

So you implying that the true horde was a dog on a blue leash? Is that what you want? Why do I even choose one side at the creation screen if in the end we all become blue in disguise? Makes no sense
02/11/2018 19:45Posted by Zakkaru
Also poor Zekhan.,I was hoping that Saurfang will fight his own game. I can't decide what's worse, being turned to Scourge 2.0 or having Anduin approving everything Horde does. Horde didn't need it before.

He lied directly into his face and made us players believe the same. Pathetic old man.

02/11/2018 19:42Posted by Thalasdin
Hope?

Why would you hope for Sylvanas to remain in power? She is a blight on the whole story.

Let's get the Horde back to the noble Warcraft 3 days. Hopefully they just bring back Thrall as Warchief at this point. He at least knew what he was doing.

The Warcraft 3 Horde is dead. Blizzard killed all interesting characters from those time and gave us Anduin pushovers who are just humans with different skin colors, who send noodz to Anduin after excercise.

02/11/2018 19:47Posted by Xiaopaw
02/11/2018 19:46Posted by Deed

So you implying that the true horde was a dog on a blue leash? Is that what you want? Why do I even choose one side at the creation screen if in the end we all become blue in disguise? Makes no sense

Typical Alliance delusion.
02/11/2018 19:13Posted by Frozengrip
02/11/2018 19:09Posted by Ashval
Problem is we are given a sadistic choice. Should we be puppets of Lordaeron, or puppets of Stormwind? Both paths are disgraceful.

Anduin let Saurfang go to do what he wants to redeem the Horde, lets be quite honest here that is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

I guess that makes some sense, it all depends what Saurfang will do next. But I am still disappointed. If Vol'Jin wouldn't die we wouldn't have this cheap drama to begin with.
Vol'Jin was pragmatic but not over the top evil, he avoid needless bloodshed but couldn't care less for Alliance, in fact he hated humans the most.
02/11/2018 19:42Posted by Thalasdin
02/11/2018 19:40Posted by Akriti
the whole story.

We do not know the whole story yet right?
The Warcraft 3 Horde is dead. Blizzard killed all interesting characters from those time and gave us Anduin pushovers who are just humans with different skin colors, who send noodz to Anduin after excercise.

Thrall, Rexxar and Rok'han are all alive and used in Warcraft 3. They also haven't been pro Anduin at all.

Rexxar and Rok'han are very much fine to fight the Alliance whereas Thrall hasn't been seen.
02/11/2018 19:49Posted by Zakkaru
I guess that makes some sense, it all depends what Saurfang will do next. But I am still disappointed. If Vol'Jin wouldn't die we wouldn't have this cheap drama to begin with.
Vol'Jin was pragmatic but not over the top evil, he avoid needless bloodshed but couldn't care less for Alliance, in fact he hated humans the most.

Rip Vol'jin, taken before his time.
02/11/2018 19:50Posted by Thalasdin
Rexxar and Rok'han are very much fine to fight the Alliance whereas Thrall hasn't been seen.

So you are saying that Saurfang just spit on those faces right?
This video presents a good start of the story that will finally end the faction war.

Blizzard wanted to finish it and there was no way of doing that with Sylvanas in charge.

And I am all for the honourable Horde coming back. Anyway, I cheered for Saurfang from the very beginning so this video is actually really good for me. It shows how both sides can actually work together.
02/11/2018 19:10Posted by Wimbert
...you saw the same video I did and think it's the Alliance that would shape the Horde in the future? I just saw the leader of the Alliance whining about war and freeing a declared enemy, because he thought he might be able to to what he was to weak to manage. He told Saurfang directly that he couldn't stop Sylvanas without him. He put himself under the orc's power in the cell in more ways than one.

You have a pretty good insight on this. To be honest, i think most of us got stuck when Saurfang said "I had hoped you could stop her", thus immidately assuming he escaped to help Anduin and side with the Alliance.

I was surprised when Anduin said, that he can't stop Sylvanas. I thought that with the writing he had he would say, that he will stop her. But then again he strongly relies on other people aswell.

02/11/2018 19:12Posted by Thalasdin
It's an RPG.

Did you really think both sides are canon?

Well it could be a both. Since the PCs are not named, you can say that a group of Horde adventurers sided with Saurfang, and some sided with Sylvanas.

02/11/2018 19:06Posted by Arctur
By the way, the King shouldn't walk in the cell of that vicious beast all alone... Just saying. Where is his shining Lion's Guard?

He probably went alone, without anyone's knowing. Do you think they would let him in the cell, if they knew what he was trying to do?
02/11/2018 19:59Posted by Halasibel
Blizzard wanted to finish it and there was no way of doing that with Sylvanas in charge.

By probably ending alot of subs... I think thats not the way they intented.
Ending the faction war by just eliminating a big part of one side to favor the other, is never a good way in a MMORPG.
The moment I have to play blue horde is the day I stop playing. Thats not what I choose back in classic. And if they do go down this path, I want my pandaren neutrality faction like on the isle. I will not play under the alliance with my main
02/11/2018 19:53Posted by Xiaopaw
So you are saying that Saurfang just spit on those faces right?

He doesn't though.

Saurfang chose honour over loyalty.

Sylvanas has shown herself unworthy time after time. When she dies the whole story will improve.
02/11/2018 20:03Posted by Thalasdin
Sylvanas has shown herself unworthy time after time.

In the eyes of whom? She still seems to have enough people under her to not start a civil war. The only one plotting here is one single sad orc.

02/11/2018 20:03Posted by Thalasdin
When she dies the whole story will improve.

Oh yeah the story went much better after we got Garrosh, right? All the beautiful draenor time we had... noone complaining... it was a bliss