blizzcon final

Arenas
04/11/2018 01:14Posted by Tom
what a surprise

it would be stupid of you if you expected Absterge to play something else than Rsham, when he was playing Shaman everytime during Legion and BfA no matter how good or bad shaman is

so yea, players who play Shamans played Shamans... WHOA
04/11/2018 01:50Posted by Omega
BUT THE STATISTICS SAY OTHERWISE!!! -Kelduril 2018

but it was different DH than Kelduril that won Blizzcon
so according to statistc DH is still in bad state

:D
#BuffKeldurilMovement
TR not being like live really does suck though. Access to gear no one has, everyone stacked versa which we cant do and they have every trait showing things like fortification being broken.
Im glad cdew won but his comp is broken on TR. I dont think any team could have beaten that comp to be honest.
rsham/sp/x vs rsham/boomy/x

what a surprise
other tournements just rmp, finally something new to watch this expansion !
04/11/2018 09:59Posted by Boneblaster

what a surprise
other tournements just rmp, finally something new to watch this expansion !

Yeah, RMP is known for dominating tournaments.
nerf arms ...
Moonkin DH being so ridiculously overpowered kinda took some of the excitement out of the finals. Can't blame someone for playing the best comp in the game when there's money on the line though.

what a surprise

You know many people played these comps but only Method orange was the best:)
04/11/2018 12:11Posted by Venger
Moonkin DH being so ridiculously overpowered kinda took some of the excitement out of the finals. Can't blame someone for playing the best comp in the game when there's money on the line though.

THey werent the only one who played that comp..Every1 was losing playing that comp
Not to take anything away from Cdew, he deserved to win more than anyone and would have won regardless. But earthen wall totem gotta be looked at.

Edit: earthen wall among other things ofc.
There will always be something new that is OP every blizzcon, aff/ele, ww/frost, boomy/dh etc etc, every class will get their turn guys, so chill :)
04/11/2018 15:11Posted by Fluidsx
There will always be something new that is OP every blizzcon, aff/ele, ww/frost, boomy/dh etc etc, every class will get their turn guys, so chill :)

You mean druids and shamans are taking turns?
shame our home boys method black didnt win, but gz to orange was fun to watch
Who care? Play whatever is the most op and win in this pve clown fiesta.
04/11/2018 02:30Posted by Blacklock
Boomy being able to global people to 0 that are 60% with just 2 starsurges is pretty !@#$

it was more like 80% even. trill wasn't attacking him much when he died either, was all the boomkin.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlushingLongOrangeGrammarKing

04/11/2018 02:40Posted by Jalisco
Additional thoughts:

This whole season hardly saw any warlocks. That was kind of strange, historically speaking. In the past, all teams had warlock comps in their rotations.

No sub rogue was also strange. No WW or frost DKs.

none of those are strange or surprising seeing as all those specs are weak.

what a surprise

xD
Ah another thing. The most common phrase used when disc priests were playing
"and he's completely tapped!"
Did get to see some teams play around disc being completely oom, impressive, but still tiresome.

Besides from that turbo and rmpala, what other comps could method black play?
Sv hunter was pretty much locking whaazz away from his rogue, and dunno how much he really played his warrior.
I just wonder where is that DH immortality... But just few points to the topic...
Reason rsham/boomie/dh

rshaman.. most mana efficient healer. only healer with kick... to few hard cast healing

DH... mainly took for utility greater darkens for team (mainly for boomie)... reverse magic as extra trinket for shaman
- few points as DH (no iam not form rerrolel, i just didnt played this class in legion and thought give it try in bfa)
- i agree dmg is high but not op... simple nerfing dmg will kill the spec... dmg wise is ok... only broken think is that there is almost 0 difference betwen burst in meta and sustain dmg outside
- i vould be ok with dmg shift to lower sustain and higher burst... i am rly worried about nerf hammer hiting from wrong angle
- class has its strengts and weaknesses
- about usual complaints about mana burn.. well to be honest 8.1 nerf make it no pick anymore... they could simply remove this talent. altho it brought some fun aspect to arena to presure healers mana (dont get me wrong mana rifting cant suck healer dry in 30sec, even tho there is chance to counterplay for various classes, priests grip, cc dh during setup etc etc)
- will se new mana break, could be replacement current version was rly stupid and working only as 2 DH

boomie... well broken azerite traits is so op(resto inervate trait) thats basicly

imho... azerite traites should be removed from pvp completly its causing to much mess
Whaazz lost to picaboo FeelsBadMan :<
Most boring team won. Atleast cdew finally got it.

Mods : these chinese teams playing insane weird comps nobody knows how to play against. .......turbo vs rmx. :D

Chinese healer looks insane. Sadly pika send them home. Was rooting for them.

Cg to NA they finally did it.