blizzcon final

Arenas
I think the reason US and Chineese teams beat EU is because they adopted new BFA meta and had a lot of time practicing them. EU teams on opposite continue playing old legion meta or changed to new meta too late and have no time for practicing with new comps.
04/11/2018 23:15Posted by Yalamel
counterplay for various classes, priests grip, cc dh during setup etc etc)

all of this is both unreliable, hard to pull off even for tournament players and have higher cooldown than mana rift / fel eruption
there is actually no counterplay

- i agree dmg is high but not op...

yea, but that's kinda the Kelduril movement
just because you're incapable of doing op damage as DH doesn't mean DH is incapable of doing op damage

i vould be ok with dmg shift to lower sustain and higher burst...

getting even more burst, when he's already obliterating people in under minute in tournaments?
You must be kidding.
Ofc you would be okay if your crazy broken spec got even more broken, but probably other non-DHs wouldn't be okay with it.

only broken think is that there is almost 0 difference betwen burst in meta and sustain dmg outside

the difference is actually huge, it's just that you're in meta most of the time
05/11/2018 10:13Posted by Whisperer
counterplay for various classes, priests grip, cc dh during setup etc etc)

all of this is both unreliable, hard to pull off even for tournament players and have higher cooldown than mana rift / fel eruption
there is actually no counterplay

- i agree dmg is high but not op...

yea, but that's kinda the Kelduril movement
just because you're incapable of doing op damage as DH doesn't mean DH is incapable of doing op damage

i vould be ok with dmg shift to lower sustain and higher burst...

getting even more burst, when he's already obliterating people in under minute in tournaments?
You must be kidding.
Ofc you would be okay if your crazy broken spec got even more broken, but probably other non-DHs wouldn't be okay with it.

only broken think is that there is almost 0 difference betwen burst in meta and sustain dmg outside

the difference is actually huge, it's just that you're in meta most of the time
seriously make DH play it for a week and than talk. Cause you are clueless
05/11/2018 08:04Posted by Latexfear
Most boring team won. Atleast cdew finally got it.

Mods : these chinese teams playing insane weird comps nobody knows how to play against. .......turbo vs rmx. :D

Chinese healer looks insane. Sadly pika send them home. Was rooting for them.

Cg to NA they finally did it.

yea cdew deserved it more than anyone
05/11/2018 10:28Posted by Yalamel

seriously take DH, read some guide and hit at least 1550 before talking to me that I have no clue how your class operates

I'm pretty sure I have better idea how to play DH than you
05/11/2018 11:24Posted by Rakarius
05/11/2018 08:04Posted by Latexfear
Most boring team won. Atleast cdew finally got it.

Mods : these chinese teams playing insane weird comps nobody knows how to play against. .......turbo vs rmx. :D

Chinese healer looks insane. Sadly pika send them home. Was rooting for them.

Cg to NA they finally did it.

yea cdew deserved it more than anyone

I actually want pika to win but after i saw cdew crying...i changed my mind.
05/11/2018 11:47Posted by Whisperer
05/11/2018 10:28Posted by Yalamel

seriously take DH, read some guide and hit at least 1550 before talking to me that I have no clue how your class operates

I'm pretty sure I have better idea how to play DH than you
lol dude i dont bother About my rating i am playing whatever comp with pug w/o co MS. But whatever. You dont understand how Long does it take to 100-0 someone compared to other dps classes. This is my Last post here cause you dont u derstand class... Overal dmg output is on par with other classes. His burst is weak and sustain is High. My sugestions is lower DH sustain and compensate with higher burst dmg. It would lower presure on healer outside burst Windows But remain dangerous during burst. If you nerf all dmg it would be dead in arena.

For your statement that i am incapable doing OP dmg... I have decent gear. I usualy půl solid numbers. But if you prove me that DH is capable of bursting someone 100-0 in 6 sec stun with demonic build like rogues rets fmages boomie... I will apologise here. But thats never happen. Its your Change dude so go for it. All i need is proof no aditional trashtalk.

In tournament cdews team abused boomkins op resto inervate azerites. Thats where most dmg came.
Im sorry but WHY did Cdew deserve to win? Can someone please explain to me all these "at least Cdew deserved to win" statements? If anything Cdew is one of the few people that DIDNT deserve to win in my oppinion.

1. "but he has tried so many times" He is definately not the only one, theres players that have played for longer and tried for longer than he have. Also why would "tried for x amounts of Blizzcons = deserve to win more"?

2. If anything Cdew has shown these last couple of Blizzcons and expansions that he will play the most scummy comps in the most scummy way possbible to get a advantage.

This is the guy that brought tanks into the Blizzard tournaments (when BSX was on his team).

This is the guy that finds one completely broken thing in the game and completely abuses it (effectively making it the new "meta". meta=broken).

This is the guy that created the term "Method Way", the 'Method Way' was created by supposedly killing the enemy team that had a player DC during a game. So his own brand and slogan the method way litterally = unfair play. (not that it matters anymore, but when did we start rooting for people that actually tries to play unfair and promotes it?).

This is the guy that for the entire last year played rsham ww dk, running at the healer spamming purge, while they rotate offensive and defensive CDs in the most mong way possible until the healer is dead. Litterally the most zug zug mong strat I have ever seen in WoW, ever. And Ive seen every tournament since it all started.

This is the guy that loses every tournament where he hasnt found a redicilously broken comp/strat in the game to abuse.

This is the guy that in this Blizzcon got so outplayed in some of the matchups, I have never seen anything like it, yet they still win cause of the comp and boomie dh. Only possible because blizz didnt bother to fix those classes before blizzcon (I wonder why). Also why do you think they dont show the scoreboard with damage done anymore?

Heres the thing, I used to have huge respect for Dew, he was one of the OG hardcore pvp'er. He used to actually be better than most players. Now he just figured out that he cant win cause of pure skill so might aswell do what it takes to win, ie. abuse the game. Blizzards horrible dev team is the catalysator that allows for this with the way they do things.
The only reason I still have a spec of respect for Cdew, is that I know for a fact that HE knows how scummy and "unfair" (like anyone cares about fair play anymore, lol) his new approach to pvp is.

I could go on for hours with so many more reasons why this guy doesnt deserve the win, but you get the idea, or at least should get it if you manage to put your biased love for some of these comps and Dew aside. And yes I know this forum is lost af. Let me just end on this, if you really feel like Dew deserved the win - look at the first Method Black matchup against them in Bcon, MB played out of their minds, completely outplaying MO, yet ended up losing. Dew barely heals, and they survive cause of broken defensives on DH and boomie coupled with rsham toolkit, and then of course end up globalling someone with incarn+dh. You CAN not say that that is a deserved win. But somehow Im sure some people still will. This was the case with several other matchups aswell. Truth is that MO is not the best team skill-wise, there was 3-4 teams in this tournament far far better, sadly this game and this tournament is not about skill anymore, not even remotely.

so

..sure, let Dew cry and have his win.
But FCK me he did NOT deserve it. If anyone deserve it (based on amount of tries, if thats what you go by) Id say someone like Zunni.
But hey what do I know, Im not a Dew sub riding his D... like the rest of the 12y olds. Cause yanno, apparently if you play games on twitch for a living = you deserve much more to win than other people that study or actually work for a living.

And before you wanna call me out for being biased: I litterally said in a different thread here in the forums that I would love for ANY team to win, US or EU, or china for that matter... ANY team other than Dews team for these exact reasons.
And I also said Dew was going to win for these exact reasons.
Im disgusted that he did, and of course he did not deserve it. But that being said, Im actually more surprised the other teams hadnt prepared for this, as it was obvious to some of us that it was coming. I guess most other teams thought they could win based on pure skill and what was going on on the ladder, bless their hearts, lol.
04/11/2018 01:50Posted by Omega
BUT THE STATISTICS SAY OTHERWISE!!! -Kelduril 2018

I love it when people compare tournament conditions with live server. Do you play at 0 latency? Do you get to reroll on the spot? Do you get to pick whatever gear you want? Do you know who you rr gonna fight and what they usually play?

Games at blizzard's hq and games on EU 3k are extremely different.

0 latency helps enormously when setting up !@#$ like mana rift and having traits of your choice is also unrealistic.
06/11/2018 08:41Posted by Spenolium
Im sorry but WHY did Cdew deserve to win? Can someone please explain to me all these "at least Cdew deserved to win" statements? If anything Cdew is one of the few people that DIDNT deserve to win in my oppinion.

1. "but he has tried so many times" He is definately not the only one, theres players that have played for longer and tried for longer than he have. Also why would "tried for x amounts of Blizzcons = deserve to win more"?

2. If anything Cdew has shown these last couple of Blizzcons and expansions that he will play the most scummy comps in the most scummy way possbible to get a advantage.

This is the guy that brought tanks into the Blizzard tournaments (when BSX was on his team).

This is the guy that finds one completely broken thing in the game and completely abuses it (effectively making it the new "meta". meta=broken).

This is the guy that created the term "Method Way", the 'Method Way' was created by supposedly killing the enemy team that had a player DC during a game. So his own brand and slogan the method way litterally = unfair play. (not that it matters anymore, but when did we start rooting for people that actually tries to play unfair and promotes it?).

This is the guy that for the entire last year played rsham ww dk, running at the healer spamming purge, while they rotate offensive and defensive CDs in the most mong way possible until the healer is dead. Litterally the most zug zug mong strat I have ever seen in WoW, ever. And Ive seen every tournament since it all started.

This is the guy that loses every tournament where he hasnt found a redicilously broken comp/strat in the game to abuse.

This is the guy that in this Blizzcon got so outplayed in some of the matchups, I have never seen anything like it, yet they still win cause of the comp and boomie dh. Only possible because blizz didnt bother to fix those classes before blizzcon (I wonder why). Also why do you think they dont show the scoreboard with damage done anymore?

Heres the thing, I used to have huge respect for Dew, he was one of the OG hardcore pvp'er. He used to actually be better than most players. Now he just figured out that he cant win cause of pure skill so might aswell do what it takes to win, ie. abuse the game. Blizzards horrible dev team is the catalysator that allows for this with the way they do things.
The only reason I still have a spec of respect for Cdew, is that I know for a fact that HE knows how scummy and "unfair" (like anyone cares about fair play anymore, lol) his new approach to pvp is.

I could go on for hours with so many more reasons why this guy doesnt deserve the win, but you get the idea, or at least should get it if you manage to put your biased love for some of these comps and Dew aside. And yes I know this forum is lost af. Let me just end on this, if you really feel like Dew deserved the win - look at the first Method Black matchup against them in Bcon, MB played out of their minds, completely outplaying MO, yet ended up losing. Dew barely heals, and they survive cause of broken defensives on DH and boomie coupled with rsham toolkit, and then of course end up globalling someone with incarn+dh. You CAN not say that that is a deserved win. But somehow Im sure some people still will. This was the case with several other matchups aswell. Truth is that MO is not the best team skill-wise, there was 3-4 teams in this tournament far far better, sadly this game and this tournament is not about skill anymore, not even remotely.

so

..sure, let Dew cry and have his win.
But FCK me he did NOT deserve it. If anyone deserve it (based on amount of tries, if thats what you go by) Id say someone like Zunni.
But hey what do I know, Im not a Dew sub riding his D... like the rest of the 12y olds. Cause yanno, apparently if you play games on twitch for a living = you deserve much more to win than other people that study or actually work for a living.

Your whome post is useless cause you point out things that are disgusting in ladder arena. In tournaments you basically pull a team together, play diffrent combs that are able to counter popular/ the meta ones and play the combs depending on enemy comb and arena map. Raiku would also been able to play dh for example and tbh.

Cdew is one of the best resto shaman out there, thats also why he desevers to win at Blizzcon.

Also, the all the teams that won as turbo with swapxy and joe or as rmp when it was meta, or as jungle. They also did not deserve to win cause they play an s tier comb.

So basically no blizzcon champ deserved to win cause they all play somevow top tier combs.
Cdew deserved to win because he win. He and his team was the best, he showed amazing gameplay and beaten many very good teams.

I personally supported cdew because he streams in youtube very useful guides how to play in arena an explain tricks in details. He actually explain much more insteresting stuff about arena than the whole skillcapped site and he do it for free.

Cdew you are the best:)!!!
07/11/2018 10:41Posted by Kelduril
0 latency helps enormously when setting up !@#$ like mana rift and having traits of your choice is also unrealistic.

Do people have latency issues in arena in 2018? Do you live in a 3rd world country?

You just try to find any absurd excuse to defend your broken a$$ class.
07/11/2018 12:48Posted by Brexxigar
07/11/2018 10:41Posted by Kelduril

Do people have latency issues in arena in 2018? Do you live in a 3rd world country?

You just try to find any absurd excuse to defend your broken a$$ class.

You ask if people actually have lag then point out a scenario in which people have lag.

Not very bright, are you?